🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Absolutely DISGUSTING: CNN Distorts Victim's Mother's Statement To Attack Trump

Translation:

Antifa GOOD!!!! Nazi BAD!!!

Of course, that is literally true with you fucking pathetic unreal liars.

Want to really have a comparison in regards to fake new? How about who is more hypocritical? Want to have that comparison?

No?

Thought not.

You fucking loser.
Well the alt-right promotes killing blacks and Jews. Who does Antifa promote killing?

Whites and cops.
Liar, Antifa has never promoted killing whites or cops.

Right, they just run around attacking people, vandalizing property, and shooting cops.
Link an article of Antifa shooting at cops....

Can you be any more of a dishonest fuck? BLM terrorist killed cops in Dallas because he was upset at blacks getting shot by cops.

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia

Translation:

Want to really have a comparison in regards to fake new? How about who is more hypocritical? Want to have that comparison?

No?

Thought not.

You fucking loser.
Well the alt-right promotes killing blacks and Jews. Who does Antifa promote killing?

Whites and cops.

Right, they just run around attacking people, vandalizing property, and shooting cops.

Can you be any more of a dishonest fuck? BLM terrorist killed cops in Dallas because he was upset at blacks getting shot by cops.

Whites and cops.

Any minute now, theHawk is gonna post those links of Antifa shooting cops.

You betcha.
thumbsup.gif
Want me to actually link the dirty apes chanting for dead cops and then link the dirty apes killing cops in this country you stupid unreal fucking loser?

Want me to show the violence of ANTIFA.

That is what I thought, you fucking loser.

Whites and cops.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Where in there does it say anything about Antifa shooting cops??

It doesn't, ya brain-dead conservative. :cuckoo:

What an epic fail.

:dance:

Make no mistake, CNN is very very very happy there was a death at the riot while police stood there jerking each other off because the politicians in charge (Governor McAuliffe and the Mayor of Charlottesville) wanted to see this physical altercation occur so they could use it politically.

They are evil pieces of shit and should be voted out of office.

Whites and cops.

You betcha.
thumbsup.gif
Want me to actually link the dirty apes chanting for dead cops and then link the dirty apes killing cops in this country you stupid unreal fucking loser?

Want me to show the violence of ANTIFA.

That is what I thought, you fucking loser.
No, I want you to show me where Antifa killed cops. That was the idiotic comment made. You wanna defend it? Fine, g'head; but don't argue domething else and pretend like you're actually defending the actual claim made that Antifa kills cops.

Whites and cops.

You betcha.
thumbsup.gif

Leftwing nutcase shoots Republican and a cop.

2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

Whites and cops.

LOL

Imbecile conservative, you said Antifa kills cops. Now that you tried, and failed, to switch out Antifa for Black Lives Matter, I'll accept that as tacit admission that even you know you're a dumbfuck who can't prove the nonsense you claim. :lol:

Whites and cops.

You betcha.
thumbsup.gif

Leftwing nutcase shoots Republican and a cop.

2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia
Still not Antifa, moron. :eusa_doh:

Whites and cops.

LOL

Imbecile conservative, you said Antifa kills cops. Now that you tried, and failed, to switch out Antifa for Black Lives Matter, I'll accept that as tacit admission that even you know you're a dumbfuck who can't prove the nonsense you claim. :lol:

Right, as if it's not the exact same crowd.

Antifa and BLM are the fucking same thing. Anti-white, anti-Christian, anti-American, and anti-cop.

Show us one instance "Antifa" ever disagreed with anything BLM has done, or vise versa.

Those racist Mosques have to go, people....Muhammad owned slaves.

He had a good run of a few thousand years, but now it's all over because Muhammad owned slaves,

If you worship someone who owned slaves, you are bad.

LOL

Right, as if it's not the exact same crowd.

Antifa and BLM are the fucking same thing. Anti-white, anti-Christian, anti-American, and anti-cop.

Show us one instance "Antifa" ever disagreed with anything BLM has done, or vise versa.
They are not the same. They're not the same organizations, they're not the same people and they stand for different messages.

That would be like me saying you're rightwing ... the alt-right is rightwing. The alt-right promotes killing blacks and Jews so you're just like them.

More Antifa thugs attacking cops:

Police in Pennsylvania’s state capital said a member of the leftist antifa group — known for assaulting supporters of Republican President Donald Trump at rallies across the country — was arrested after using a flagpole with a silver nail at the top to hit a state trooper’s horse in the neck at a demonstration Saturday.
Antifa uses flagpole with nail to hit police horse: Cops

Lovely bunch.

Native Americans owned slaves.

This is going to get to be a lot of work for Progs to tear down any reference to any slave owner anywhere in the USA.

Get to it, Progs!!

Planned Parenthood was started by a racist. That organization should be disbanded because it's racist.

More Antifa thugs attacking cops:

Police in Pennsylvania’s state capital said a member of the leftist antifa group — known for assaulting supporters of Republican President Donald Trump at rallies across the country — was arrested after using a flagpole with a silver nail at the top to hit a state trooper’s horse in the neck at a demonstration Saturday.
Antifa uses flagpole with nail to hit police horse: Cops

Lovely bunch.
LOL

Great, yet another article which doesn't reveal Antifa shops at cops, which is what you moronically claimed.

Your epic fail continues.

This is fun. :mm:

What's more disgusting is the white supremacists celebrating her murder

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed. But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.
Antifa is scum.

Everyone who supports that organization should hanged.

The people you idiotically refer to as "white supremacists" are effectively fighting a committed terrorist organization.

Translation:

"Antifa BAD!!! Nazi GOOD!!!"
Translation:

No?

Thought not.

You fucking loser.

Everyone else.

as it has been pointed out repeatedly

leftists have to lie to push their narrative and agenda

just about everything that spouts out of the mouths of these folks

needs to be examined for truthfulness or lack there of
I love the irony of this as it's posted on a thread where the right got caught posting fake news. :mm:

no one cares what you think shit for brains

You know and I know the stupid left tighten their jaws when anyone brings up slave owners who were not white southern Christians.

They are so easy. They are just so fucking stupid.

Whites and cops.

LOL

BLM was with Antifa, idiot.

They are close allies.

Forum List

Back