🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Absolutely DISGUSTING: CNN Distorts Victim's Mother's Statement To Attack Trump

as it has been pointed out repeatedly

leftists have to lie to push their narrative and agenda

just about everything that spouts out of the mouths of these folks

needs to be examined for truthfulness or lack there of
I love the irony of this as it's posted on a thread where the right got caught posting fake news. :mm:

no one cares what you think shit for brains
And who cares that you don't care?

Meh, who cares.

Link an article of Antifa shooting at cops....

Can you be any more of a dishonest fuck? BLM terrorist killed cops in Dallas because he was upset at blacks getting shot by cops.

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia
LOL

Imbecile conservative, you said Antifa kills cops. Now that you tried, and failed, to switch out Antifa for Black Lives Matter, I'll accept that as tacit admission that even you know you're a dumbfuck who can't prove the nonsense you claim. :lol:
BLM was with Antifa, idiot.

They are close allies.
Moron... Antifa is not BLM, I don't care how conservative you are. The woman killed by the maniac who ran her over was also there. That doesn't mean she was with either Antifa or BLM. They were all jus there.

OK, so it's BLM that promote shooting cops, and it's Antifa that promote attacking peaceful protesters?
It's not ok for anyone to promote shooting cops. It's not ok for Antifa to promote attacking peaceful protesters.

Now that we've cleared that -- why am I still waiting for you to prove your claim that Antifa shoots cops?

Are you too obstinate to admit you're wrong about Antifa or too ignorant to not comprehend that Antifa is not BLM?

Tough choice, idn't it...?

So what was James Hodgkinson then? He was a far left kook that hated Trump and Republicans, and full time protester since he was unemployed.

But he wasn't Antifa. You've gotta love the double standard of this progressive turds, none of these leftist wackos that went on killing sprees were "officially" a part of BLM or Antifa. Yet everyone on the right is automatically associated with neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

So what was James Hodgkinson then? He was a far left kook that hated Trump and Republicans, and full time protester since he was unemployed.

But he wasn't Antifa. You've gotta love the double standard of this progressive turds, none of these leftist wackos that went on killing sprees were "officially" a part of BLM or Antifa. Yet everyone on the right is automatically associated with neo-Nazis and white supremacists.
It is time for you all to pick a side.

If I can stomach some of these characters to further my agenda, then so can you.

No one said, "everyone on the right is automatically associated with neo-Nazis and white supremacists."

You really do have shit for brains.

Explains why you make moronic statements like claiming Antifa shoots cops; and then stick to your idiocy when it's pointing out to ya by doubling down on stupid by making the moronic statement that Antifa is BLM.

No one said, "everyone on the right is automatically associated with neo-Nazis and white supremacists."

Explains why you make moronic statements like claiming Antifa shoots cops; and then stick to your idiocy when it's pointing out to ya by doubling down on stupid by making the moronic statement that Antifa is BLM.

Nice deflection. You can't admit that attempted murderer of Republicans and cops was Antifa.

He only agreed with 99% of what they protest about, but didn't have his official Antifa membership card in his wallet so you get to conveniently say he wasn't Antifa.

Antifa is scum.

Everyone who supports that organization should hanged.

The people you idiotically refer to as "white supremacists" are effectively fighting a committed terrorist organization.

Translation:

"Antifa BAD!!! Nazi GOOD!!!"
Translation:

Antifa GOOD!!!! Nazi BAD!!!

Of course, that is literally true with you fucking pathetic unreal liars.

Want to really have a comparison in regards to fake new? How about who is more hypocritical? Want to have that comparison?

No?

Thought not.

You fucking loser.
Well the alt-right promotes killing blacks and Jews. Who does Antifa promote killing?

Everyone else.
^^^ bullshit

No. antifa scumbags want to bring about an authoritarian dictatorship, which pretty much makes them the enemy of everyone who doesn't like authoritarian rule.

IMG_0524.PNG

It is time for you all to pick a side.

If I can stomach some of these characters to further my agenda, then so can you.
Exactly. Pick a side. Oh wait.. you already did.

Translation:

"Antifa BAD!!! Nazi GOOD!!!"
Translation:

Want to really have a comparison in regards to fake new? How about who is more hypocritical? Want to have that comparison?

No?

Thought not.

You fucking loser.
Well the alt-right promotes killing blacks and Jews. Who does Antifa promote killing?

Everyone else.
^^^ bullshit

No. antifa scumbags want to bring about an authoritarian dictatorship, which pretty much makes them the enemy of everyone who doesn't like authoritarian rule.
No matter how hard and how often you try to change the subject you're not going to make a dent in the national outrage your Nazi sympathizer president caused with his embrace of the white supremicists in C- Ville.

David Duke: Mr. President thank you for your words.

Translation:

No?

Thought not.

You fucking loser.

Everyone else.
^^^ bullshit

No matter how hard and how often you try to change the subject you're not going to make a dent in the national outrage your Nazi sympathizer president caused with his embrace of the white supremicists in C- Ville.

I'm not trying to do anything. The facts are plain to see. The antifa assholes, and the white supremacist assholes have three things in common. They are assholes, they both want authoritarian rule, and they are both populated by simpletons.

Nice deflection. You can't admit that attempted murderer of Republicans and cops was Antifa.

He only agreed with 99% of what they protest about, but didn't have his official Antifa membership card in his wallet so you get to conveniently say he wasn't Antifa.
LOL

Why on Earth would I admit to something I don't agree with and you can't prove? :cuckoo:

I love the irony of this as it's posted on a thread where the right got caught posting fake news. :mm:

right like i said no one gives a shit about your posts

right like i said no one gives a shit about your posts
For someone who claims to not give a shit about what I post, you sure do spend an ample amount of time telling me you don't give a shit about what I post. :mm:

What's this, the 3rd or 4th day since the incident? I've yet to read a single article written by leftists that is truthful. Quite the opposite, they're feeding the public fabrication and propaganda.

If I'm wrong, please provide a link.

Everyone else.
^^^ bullshit

I'm not trying to do anything. The facts are plain to see. The antifa assholes, and the white supremacist assholes have three things in common. They are assholes, they both want authoritarian rule, and they are both populated by simpletons.
You're wrong. Standing up to evil is not the same nor equivalent in any way.

You right wingers always do this. You use a false equivalency, a false narrative, to disguise your support for the things you claim to condemn.
You're not fooling anyone.

What's this, the 3rd or 4th day since the incident? I've yet to read a single article written by leftists that is truthful. Quite the opposite, they're feeding the public fabrication and propaganda.

Hilarious coming from someone I've caught in 3 lies just today.
Bow out gracefully, dude..

Hilarious coming from someone I've caught in 3 lies just today.
Bow out gracefully, dude..

Oh look, it's "Reasonable" again. Notice how the point is avoided, and sure as fuck there's no link. When "Reasonable" speaks in circles, it's code for an irrational person too cowardly to remain in context. Like I said earlier, I hope you're being paid for this "Reasonable". Even a hooker has integrity enough to self-exploit for compensation.

Just when you thought the Extreme Leftist Propaganda Wing of the DNC can NOT sink any lower, CNN intentionally twists / distorts a Charlottesville victim's Mother's statement to attack Trump...

CNN is a piece of shit that has sold it's soul and journalistic integrity at the DNC 'Alter' of 'Trump Hate'...

Fake News: CNN Distorts Charlottesville Victim's Mother's Statement to Attack President Trump - Breitbart

'CNN twisted the Charlottesville victim’s mother’s statement thanking President Donald Trump for his sympathy to make it seem that she would not want his condolences.

Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer, released a statement on Monday thanking President Trump for kind words condemning violence and giving his condolences to the victims of the Charlottesville incident over the weekend. Heather Heyer passed away after a man drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters to the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this past Saturday.

Bro said in a statement, “Thank you, President Trump, for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred. My condolences, also, to their grieving families of the two state troopers and quick recovery for those injured.”

'Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville attack victim Heather Heyer, thanks Pres. Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred"
pic.twitter.com/E46OnwE5fW'
- NBC News (@NBCNEWS) August 14, 2017

Meanwhile, CNN alleged that Susan Bro was no fan of President Trump and would not want his condolences, citing one of Bro’s friends."

CNN completely, intentionally misled / misrepresented the REAL story - they LIED. They reported FAKE NEWS!

...and I thought MSNBC citing a Neo-Nazi web site as a legitimate news source to attack Trump was pathetic.... CNN takes the prize!
And how, exactly , do you know that is "fake news"?? How do you know what she was feeling or thinking ? You and Breitbart are so full of shit your eyes must be brown.

Forum List

Back