🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Absolutely DISGUSTING: CNN Distorts Victim's Mother's Statement To Attack Trump

Antifa, idiot.

The pieces of shit that destroyed a statue in broad daylight and defaced the Lincoln Memorial.
Yo Bubba! Why is it necessary to call me an idiot? Are you that insecure in your convictions that you have to resort to a personal attack instead of calmly stating you position?

I do not agree with Antifa's tactics but I do support their values and goals and that is to counter hate and bigotry. On the other hand, the alt right are terrorists and I do not support their values and goals. Talk about destroying a statue ? They want to destroy the country and everything that decent Americans stand for.
The alt-right just wants the charade of "tolerance" to end and to be ultimately left alone in their own ethnic enclave.

If you want to counter hate and bigotry go to Malema's South Africa.
Democrats rioted, looted, destroyed property, committed arson, blew up a GOP HQ, threatened the lives of Electoral College voters, called for military coups, called for assassinations, and tried to carry out those assassinations over an election in which their candidate was a criminal protected from indictment.

In Charlottesville, Va - something the Fake News media and snowflakes refused to report / admit - Liberal Hate groups attacked the white supremacists, who had a permit to protest legally, with balloons filled with their urine, ink, and paint and sprayed chemicals on them.

Trump pissed snowflakes and the liberal media off by calling the LEFT out when he declared BOTH sides were to blame for the violence...AND HE WAS RIGHT.

So STFU, snowflake. Enough of your fake news BS.
You fell for fake news. Own it. Embrace it.
No...didn't happen...

It happened in post #1 of this thread!

Antifa, idiot.

The pieces of shit that destroyed a statue in broad daylight and defaced the Lincoln Memorial.
Yo Bubba! Why is it necessary to call me an idiot? Are you that insecure in your convictions that you have to resort to a personal attack instead of calmly stating you position?

I do not agree with Antifa's tactics but I do support their values and goals and that is to counter hate and bigotry. On the other hand, the alt right are terrorists and I do not support their values and goals. Talk about destroying a statue ? They want to destroy the country and everything that decent Americans stand for.
The alt-right just wants the charade of "tolerance" to end and to be ultimately left alone in their own ethnic enclave.

Democrats rioted, looted, destroyed property, committed arson, blew up a GOP HQ, threatened the lives of Electoral College voters, called for military coups, called for assassinations, and tried to carry out those assassinations over an election in which their candidate was a criminal protected from indictment.

In Charlottesville, Va - something the Fake News media and snowflakes refused to report / admit - Liberal Hate groups attacked the white supremacists, who had a permit to protest legally, with balloons filled with their urine, ink, and paint and sprayed chemicals on them.

Trump pissed snowflakes and the liberal media off by calling the LEFT out when he declared BOTH sides were to blame for the violence...AND HE WAS RIGHT.

No...didn't happen...
LOLOL

You're in a sad state of dementia. Of course it happened. You posted a link to a Breitbart story attacking CNN for misreprenting what Susan Bro said-- only it trurned out, CNN said nothing about Susan Bro.

You got duped because you are a dupe.

Antifa, idiot.

No...didn't happen...
Here's what fake news looks like...

Cut and pasted from the OP's link to Breitbart calling CNN, "fake news"...

... and this is cut and pasted from the CNN story linked on Breitbart...

... they're idiots at Breitbart and moron's like easyt65 are simply too stupid to know any better.

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed. But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.
Antifa is scum.

Everyone who supports that organization should hanged.

The people you idiotically refer to as "white supremacists" are effectively fighting a committed terrorist organization.
Fighting Terrorists organizations? Such as??

Mexican and other Latino Immigrants?

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

People who believe in democracy and the values that this country was built on?
Antifa, idiot.

Sooooo, it's OK to "counter hate and bigotry" by engaging in hate and bigotry.... Hmmmm....:eusa_think:
Hating hate and hatters is not the moral equivalent of the bigotry displayed by the alt-right. You and Trump need to get that .

What's more disgusting is the white supremacists celebrating her murder

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed. But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.
Careful, you need white supremacists if you want any chance at Pence winning in 2020

I'm hoping for a decent, non corrupt, Democrat I can vote for. I've been a Dem my whole life and to be frank the quality of the candidates they have fielded is shit.
How about 'Pocahontas' with Keith Ellison as running mate?
Or replace Ellison with Maxine Waters?

So, there are still no Trumpflake brownshirts who will condemn the faked story from the OP. And there won't be any.

First, the Trumpflake brownshirts love the lies, along with the goosestepping and thuggishness. It gives them a tingle up their leg.

Second, they're all too chicken to contradict the edicts of their cult, being that their fellow brownshirts are so violent and unstable. Cultists hate apostates even more than they hate the opposition to the cult. If a cult member speaks out against the cult in any way, they're an apostate. The Trump brownshirt cult demands absolute obedience.

That's why it's so good to be on the left. We can criticize others on the left without fear, so we do. We never have any authoritarian leaders telling us to lie.

Lying Bastards!!

Charlottesville Racists Try To Cover Their Tracks by Denying Rally Violence, Neo-Nazi Presence | Right Wing Watch

In the aftermath of the horrific events in Charlottesville, Virginia, where one person was killed and more than a dozen others injured in violence surrounding the white supremacist “Unite the Right” rally, some event organizers and those who were set to be speakers are trying to claim that they are neither neo-Nazis nor racist and that they did not incite violence. Both claims are patently false.

In a statement released via the white nationalist radio show “Political Cesspool” yesterday, Unite the Right rally organizer Jason Kessler said (in part) that his group couldn’t “be characterized as ‘Neo-Nazis’ because 1 person appeared at a public rally with a swastika.”

But he knows it was not just one person: young men bearing torches gave the Nazi salute at a march the night before the rally—an event Kessler called an “incredible moment for white people.”

They can't even own up to what they are!

Antifa is scum.

Everyone who supports that organization should hanged.

The people you idiotically refer to as "white supremacists" are effectively fighting a committed terrorist organization.

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

Sooooo, it's OK to "counter hate and bigotry" by engaging in hate and bigotry.... Hmmmm....:eusa_think:
Hating hate and hatters is not the moral equivalent of the bigotry displayed by the alt-right. You and Trump need to get that .

Sure it is. You believe that it is OK to harm someone for believing something different than you. The COTUS specifically protects hate speech. People are free to make complete asses of themselves in this country. And people are free to demonstrate against them. PEACEFULLY!

The second antifa shows up with a bike lock to physically harm someone they have broken the law, and the intent of the Founders of this country. That makes them every bit as much an enemy of the People as the bigots they claim to be against.

Furthermore, if you listen to the antifa people they are every bit as bigoted as those they claim to be against.

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

Sure it is. You believe that it is OK to harm someone for believing something different than you. The COTUS specifically protects hate speech. People are free to make complete asses of themselves in this country. And people are free to demonstrate against them. PEACEFULLY!

The second antifa shows up with a bike lock to physically harm someone they have broken the law, and the intent of the Founders of this country. That makes them every bit as much an enemy of the People as the bigots they claim to be against.

Furthermore, if you listen to the antifa people they are every bit as bigoted as those they claim to be against.
No Bubba, you are denying what the alt-right is. I don't condemn them for their "beliefs" I condemn them for their actions As the 'alt-right' moves to violence, community responses matter

These people deserve whatever antifa dished out to them

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

Nope. If said Antifa member uses a bike lock to injure someone, then they have broken the law. Merely showing up with one is not in violation of any law.

Antifa, idiot.

Nope. If said Antifa member uses a bike lock to injure someone, then they have broken the law. Merely showing up with one is not in violation of any law.

Actually. I think it is. I can find nowhere where the laws governing peaceful protests allow the carrying of bats and clubs. In fact, in every case I can find the carrying of weapons of any sort is prohibited.

Antifa, idiot.

No Bubba, you are denying what the alt-right is. I don't condemn them for their "beliefs" I condemn them for their actions As the 'alt-right' moves to violence, community responses matter

Anyone who advocates for the physical attack on any person for their beliefs, is a prick. That prick is also specifically violating the intent of the COTUS and the Founders of this country. In other words little progressive, you are just like these assholes who felt exactly the same as you...

Just sayin...

the-bizarre-story-of-kristallnacht-635-boycott-of-jewish-shops-in-friedrichstrac39fe.jpg

Lying Bastards!!

Charlottesville Racists Try To Cover Their Tracks by Denying Rally Violence, Neo-Nazi Presence | Right Wing Watch

In the aftermath of the horrific events in Charlottesville, Virginia, where one person was killed and more than a dozen others injured in violence surrounding the white supremacist “Unite the Right” rally, some event organizers and those who were set to be speakers are trying to claim that they are neither neo-Nazis nor racist and that they did not incite violence. Both claims are patently false.

In a statement released via the white nationalist radio show “Political Cesspool” yesterday, Unite the Right rally organizer Jason Kessler said (in part) that his group couldn’t “be characterized as ‘Neo-Nazis’ because 1 person appeared at a public rally with a swastika.”

But he knows it was not just one person: young men bearing torches gave the Nazi salute at a march the night before the rally—an event Kessler called an “incredible moment for white people.”

They can't even own up to what they are!
Literally ZERO instances of violence mentioned....
Antifa, idiot.

Antifa deserves to blown to bits by lobbed grenades.

There has never been a black or brown fascist that Antifa didn't like.

Hating white people who get uppity while supporting black supremacists and NEVER protesting them is doing nothing but enabling black supremacy.

Last edited:
Hating white people who get uppity while supporting black supremacists and NEVER protesting them is doing nothing but enabling black supremacy.
I support black supremacists? Really? Gee, I didn't know that. I didn't know that you guys installed a brain implant in my head so that you can know everything that I think, feel and do

Actually. I think it is. I can find nowhere where the laws governing peaceful protests allow the carrying of bats and clubs. In fact, in every case I can find the carrying of weapons of any sort is prohibited.
Seems you suddenly have amnesia when it comes to the Second Amendment. :cuckoo:

Anyone who advocates for the physical attack on any person for their beliefs, is a prick. That prick is also specifically violating the intent of the COTUS and the Founders of this country. In other words little progressive, you are just like these assholes who felt exactly the same as you...

Just sayin...

the-bizarre-story-of-kristallnacht-635-boycott-of-jewish-shops-in-friedrichstrac39fe.jpg
Fuck you. The pricks are the ones trying to bring nazi Germany to America. Just think how different history might be had German Jews stood up to the Nazi's in the 1930's the way Americans are finally standing up to the Nazi's now.

Just sayin...

Fuck you. The pricks are the ones trying to bring nazi Germany to America. Just think how different history might be had German Jews stood up to the Nazi's in the 1930's the way Americans are finally standing up to the Nazi's now.

If you weren't so brain dead you would realize that it is YOUR side that is doing that. Face it numbskull, when it is YOUR people who are doing the same shit that the Sturm Abteilung were doing in the 1930's.....it is YOU who are the fucking Sturm Abteilung!

Seems you suddenly have amnesia when it comes to the Second Amendment. :cuckoo:

The laws specifically state clubs and other accoutrements. Guns are specifically not mentioned so I assume they are legal.

Just sayin...

If you weren't so brain dead you would realize that it is YOUR side that is doing that. Face it numbskull, when it is YOUR people who are doing the same shit that the Sturm Abteilung were doing in the 1930's.....it is YOU who are the fucking Sturm Abteilung!
Speaking of brain-dead ... your side is spouting killing blacks and Jews. My side is stomping on those cockroaches.

Forum List

Back