🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Absolutely DISGUSTING: CNN Distorts Victim's Mother's Statement To Attack Trump

Hating hate and hatters is not the moral equivalent of the bigotry displayed by the alt-right. You and Trump need to get that .

Sure it is. You believe that it is OK to harm someone for believing something different than you. The COTUS specifically protects hate speech. People are free to make complete asses of themselves in this country. And people are free to demonstrate against them. PEACEFULLY!

The second antifa shows up with a bike lock to physically harm someone they have broken the law, and the intent of the Founders of this country. That makes them every bit as much an enemy of the People as the bigots they claim to be against.

Furthermore, if you listen to the antifa people they are every bit as bigoted as those they claim to be against.
Nope. If said Antifa member uses a bike lock to injure someone, then they have broken the law. Merely showing up with one is not in violation of any law.

Actually. I think it is. I can find nowhere where the laws governing peaceful protests allow the carrying of bats and clubs. In fact, in every case I can find the carrying of weapons of any sort is prohibited.
Seems you suddenly have amnesia when it comes to the Second Amendment. :cuckoo:

The laws specifically state clubs and other accoutrements. Guns are specifically not mentioned so I assume they are legal.
Cite the law to which you refer....

Just when you thought the Extreme Leftist Propaganda Wing of the DNC can NOT sink any lower, CNN intentionally twists / distorts a Charlottesville victim's Mother's statement to attack Trump...

CNN is a piece of shit that has sold it's soul and journalistic integrity at the DNC 'Alter' of 'Trump Hate'...

Fake News: CNN Distorts Charlottesville Victim's Mother's Statement to Attack President Trump - Breitbart

'CNN twisted the Charlottesville victim’s mother’s statement thanking President Donald Trump for his sympathy to make it seem that she would not want his condolences.

Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer, released a statement on Monday thanking President Trump for kind words condemning violence and giving his condolences to the victims of the Charlottesville incident over the weekend. Heather Heyer passed away after a man drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters to the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this past Saturday.

Bro said in a statement, “Thank you, President Trump, for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred. My condolences, also, to their grieving families of the two state troopers and quick recovery for those injured.”

'Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville attack victim Heather Heyer, thanks Pres. Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred"
pic.twitter.com/E46OnwE5fW'
- NBC News (@NBCNEWS) August 14, 2017

Meanwhile, CNN alleged that Susan Bro was no fan of President Trump and would not want his condolences, citing one of Bro’s friends."

CNN completely, intentionally misled / misrepresented the REAL story - they LIED. They reported FAKE NEWS!

...and I thought MSNBC citing a Neo-Nazi web site as a legitimate news source to attack Trump was pathetic.... CNN takes the prize!

You're really not going to push Briebart on this issue are you--:badgrin:. Briebart is the ALT Right news source.

"Bannon’s Breitbart distinguished itself from the rest of the conservative media in two significant ways this cycle. The first was becoming a mouthpiece for Trump. The second was through their embrace of the alt-right.

Bannon’s Breitbart realized that there was a large online community that naturally gravitated to Trump, a mix of people who saw themselves as far too radical to be accepted by polite society. Among them, conservative suspicions of diversity, inclusion, feminism, and political correctness had metastasized into something much darker. This was the alt-right, a collection of racists, pick-up artists, men’s rights activists, and other noxious trolls of the internet."
Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

So the Republican party has grown a new wing.
081317-news-charlottesville-torch-march-university-of-virginia.jpg

The Alt Right that were chanting Blood & Soil a favorite of Adolph Hitler.

th

Trump called and they came running.

Today the only people defending Trump are Neo Nazi's, the KKK and the ALT right.

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.
Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises
White Supremacists Praise Trump's Return To Rhetoric Blaming 'Both Sides'

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, bigotry, misogyny and HATE.

th

There is no way in hell that this mother who just lost her 32 year old daughter would have Thanked Donald Trump for his statements on Tuesday- who is basically stating that it was her daughter's fault that a White Supremacist used his car in a terrorist ISIS type attack to run her down and kill her.

You and Briebart are full of :bsflag:

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

Last edited:
Sure it is. You believe that it is OK to harm someone for believing something different than you. The COTUS specifically protects hate speech. People are free to make complete asses of themselves in this country. And people are free to demonstrate against them. PEACEFULLY!

The second antifa shows up with a bike lock to physically harm someone they have broken the law, and the intent of the Founders of this country. That makes them every bit as much an enemy of the People as the bigots they claim to be against.

Furthermore, if you listen to the antifa people they are every bit as bigoted as those they claim to be against.
No Bubba, you are denying what the alt-right is. I don't condemn them for their "beliefs" I condemn them for their actions As the 'alt-right' moves to violence, community responses matter

These people deserve whatever antifa dished out to them

Anyone who advocates for the physical attack on any person for their beliefs, is a prick. That prick is also specifically violating the intent of the COTUS and the Founders of this country. In other words little progressive, you are just like these assholes who felt exactly the same as you...

Just sayin...

the-bizarre-story-of-kristallnacht-635-boycott-of-jewish-shops-in-friedrichstrac39fe.jpg
Fuck you. The pricks are the ones trying to bring nazi Germany to America. Just think how different history might be had German Jews stood up to the Nazi's in the 1930's the way Americans are finally standing up to the Nazi's now.

If you weren't so brain dead you would realize that it is YOUR side that is doing that. Face it numbskull, when it is YOUR people who are doing the same shit that the Sturm Abteilung were doing in the 1930's.....it is YOU who are the fucking Sturm Abteilung!
Speaking of brain-dead ... your side is spouting killing blacks and Jews. My side is stomping on those cockroaches.

No, that is YOUR side, well one aspect of your side. My side is for the inclusion of all people, and all religions. We simply don't care what you do so long as it is with someone who is a consenting adult. Yours is the side that demands an authoritarian government, and not one of those has ever ended well for the general citizen. Not one. Given your avi I can understand how mass death might be one of your goals. But it is not the goal of the average reasonable person.

Nope. If said Antifa member uses a bike lock to injure someone, then they have broken the law. Merely showing up with one is not in violation of any law.

Actually. I think it is. I can find nowhere where the laws governing peaceful protests allow the carrying of bats and clubs. In fact, in every case I can find the carrying of weapons of any sort is prohibited.

The laws specifically state clubs and other accoutrements. Guns are specifically not mentioned so I assume they are legal.

The laws vary depending on jurisdiction, but the majority are starting to conform to this paradigm.

6.2 Policing Public Demonstrations and Crowd Control | Ethics in Law Enforcement

No Bubba, you are denying what the alt-right is. I don't condemn them for their "beliefs" I condemn them for their actions As the 'alt-right' moves to violence, community responses matter

These people deserve whatever antifa dished out to them

Anyone who advocates for the physical attack on any person for their beliefs, is a prick. That prick is also specifically violating the intent of the COTUS and the Founders of this country. In other words little progressive, you are just like these assholes who felt exactly the same as you...

Just sayin...

the-bizarre-story-of-kristallnacht-635-boycott-of-jewish-shops-in-friedrichstrac39fe.jpg
Fuck you. The pricks are the ones trying to bring nazi Germany to America. Just think how different history might be had German Jews stood up to the Nazi's in the 1930's the way Americans are finally standing up to the Nazi's now.

If you weren't so brain dead you would realize that it is YOUR side that is doing that. Face it numbskull, when it is YOUR people who are doing the same shit that the Sturm Abteilung were doing in the 1930's.....it is YOU who are the fucking Sturm Abteilung!
Speaking of brain-dead ... your side is spouting killing blacks and Jews. My side is stomping on those cockroaches.

No, that is YOUR side, well one aspect of your side. My side is for the inclusion of all people, and all religions. We simply don't care what you do so long as it is with someone who is a consenting adult. Yours is the side that demands an authoritarian government, and not one of those has ever ended well for the general citizen. Not one. Given your avi I can understand how mass death might be one of your goals. But it is not the goal of the average reasonable person.
What utter bullshit and complete and utter projection.

Your side doesn't care what people do as long as with a consenting adult?? You're fucked in the head to assert such nonsense. :cuckoo: Sell that stupid to the gay community; to women who want abortions; to folks who want to smoke weed.

As far as your delusions that I'm in favor of mass death, that's nothing but more evidence you're just another nutjob.

The laws vary depending on jurisdiction, but the majority are starting to conform to this paradigm.

6.2 Policing Public Demonstrations and Crowd Control | Ethics in Law Enforcement
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

That's not a law, ya dipshit; it's a fucking student textbook (BC Open Textbooks - BCcampus). :cuckoo: And it's not even from the U.S., it's from British Columbia, Canada.

You know, Canada, who doesn't have a Second Amendment like ours.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? How on G-d's green Earth do you post that to defend your earlier idiocy? Hell, not only is it not law, not only is it textbook material, not only is it from Canada and not the U.S., but it doesn't even state what you claimed.

Nowhere in there does it state that protesters armed with "clubs and other accouterments" are subject to arrest for merely carrying those weapons. The only weapons it discusses are the weapons police use to maintain crowd control during a protest.

1233796371590.gif

Just when you thought the Extreme Leftist Propaganda Wing of the DNC can NOT sink any lower, CNN intentionally twists / distorts a Charlottesville victim's Mother's statement to attack Trump...

CNN is a piece of shit that has sold it's soul and journalistic integrity at the DNC 'Alter' of 'Trump Hate'...

Fake News: CNN Distorts Charlottesville Victim's Mother's Statement to Attack President Trump - Breitbart

'CNN twisted the Charlottesville victim’s mother’s statement thanking President Donald Trump for his sympathy to make it seem that she would not want his condolences.

Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer, released a statement on Monday thanking President Trump for kind words condemning violence and giving his condolences to the victims of the Charlottesville incident over the weekend. Heather Heyer passed away after a man drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters to the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this past Saturday.

Bro said in a statement, “Thank you, President Trump, for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred. My condolences, also, to their grieving families of the two state troopers and quick recovery for those injured.”

'Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville attack victim Heather Heyer, thanks Pres. Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred"
pic.twitter.com/E46OnwE5fW'
- NBC News (@NBCNEWS) August 14, 2017

Meanwhile, CNN alleged that Susan Bro was no fan of President Trump and would not want his condolences, citing one of Bro’s friends."

CNN completely, intentionally misled / misrepresented the REAL story - they LIED. They reported FAKE NEWS!

...and I thought MSNBC citing a Neo-Nazi web site as a legitimate news source to attack Trump was pathetic.... CNN takes the prize!

I just saw her on tv and she said she did not want to talk to trump after his last statement that there were bad people on each side. I doubt they distorted anything the mf trump is not competent to wipe my ass.

......According to the neonazis site Breitbart.
Move along nothing to see here but the same type of propaganda and hate seen in Charlottesville.

Hey loser, there are many Jews, Hispanics, Asians and Blacks that work for Breitbart.

Aaron Klein - Jew
Adrienne Ross - Black
Ben Kew - Hispanic
Charlie Spiering - Jewish
Frances Martel - Hispanic
Jermone Hudson - Black
Kristina Wong - Asian
Raheem Kassan - Arab muslim
Sam Chi - Asian

Get a clue fucko

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thinker101 westwall Dalia Norman ptbw forever skye bripat9643 HereWeGoAgain depotoo conserveguy877 Godboy The2ndAmendment The Professor ColonelAngus TroglocratsRdumb Meathead Theowl32 Rambunctious dannyboys

Distort this, you disgusting assholes: Mother of Charlottesville victim says she won't speak with Trump
The mother of the woman killed in Charlottesville, Virginia, last weekend said she is not interested in hearing from the President because she believes he equated her daughter to white supremacists.

"I'm not talking to the President now," Susan Bro said Friday on ABC's "Good Morning America." "I'm sorry. After what he said about my child, and it's not that I saw somebody else's tweets about him. I saw an actual clip of him at a press conference equating the protesters like Ms. (Heather) Heyer with the KKK and the white supremacists."

Thinker101 westwall Dalia Norman ptbw forever skye bripat9643 HereWeGoAgain depotoo conserveguy877 Godboy The2ndAmendment The Professor ColonelAngus TroglocratsRdumb Meathead Theowl32 Rambunctious dannyboys

Distort this, you disgusting assholes: Mother of Charlottesville victim says she won't speak with Trump
The mother of the woman killed in Charlottesville, Virginia, last weekend said she is not interested in hearing from the President because she believes he equated her daughter to white supremacists.

"I'm not talking to the President now," Susan Bro said Friday on ABC's "Good Morning America." "I'm sorry. After what he said about my child, and it's not that I saw somebody else's tweets about him. I saw an actual clip of him at a press conference equating the protesters like Ms. (Heather) Heyer with the KKK and the white supremacists."
Now watch the right attack her dead daughter. Must… Protect… Trump… At all costs.

Now watch the right attack her dead daughter. Must… Protect… Trump… At all costs.
How many historical statues has the alt-right destroyed?

How many instances are there of the alt-right taking away the free speech of another group?

Wanting white people to be free from the shackles of so called "political correctness" and systemic racism is not "white supremacy", it is the civil rights issue of today.

Just sayin...

Your side doesn't care what people do as long as with a consenting adult?? You're fucked in the head to assert such nonsense. :cuckoo: Sell that stupid to the gay community; to women who want abortions; to folks who want to smoke weed.

As far as your delusions that I'm in favor of mass death, that's nothing but more evidence you're just another nutjob.

Let's see, my sister is lesbian, my daughters god mother is lesbian, one of my best friends is an AIDS researcher who happens to be gay, another one of my best friends was on a list of abortion doctors to be murdered but who still so believed in the COTUS that he testified that he felt the anti abortion crowd should still be allowed to protest in front of his clinics, so yes....MY people.

You on the other hand want this country to be under the control of an authoritarian government. I suggest you look up the history of what happens to people, of ALL types, under authoritarian governments.

That's not a law, ya dipshit; it's a fucking student textbook (BC Open Textbooks - BCcampus). :cuckoo: And it's not even from the U.S., it's from British Columbia, Canada.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? How on G-d's green Earth do you post that to defend your earlier idiocy? Hell, not only is it not law, not only is it textbook material, not only is it from Canada and not the U.S., but it doesn't even state what you claimed.

Nowhere in there does it state that protesters armed with "clubs and other accouterments" are subject to arrest for merely carrying those weapons. The only weapons it discusses are the weapons police use to maintain crowd control during a protest.

1233796371590.gif

Yes, and it is one of the guides that law enforcement is putting into place to guide police behavior throughout the western world. Did you happen to see the "ethics" part in the title?

Why? She is free to say whatever she wants. If I were here I would no doubt feel the same way. Her daughters death was senseless, and a true loss to humanity based on what i have read about the woman. It's just a shame she was there.

Let's see, my sister is lesbian, my daughters god mother is lesbian, one of my best friends is an AIDS researcher who happens to be gay, another one of my best friends was on a list of abortion doctors to be murdered but who still so believed in the COTUS that he testified that he felt the anti abortion crowd should still be allowed to protest in front of his clinics, so yes....MY people.

You on the other hand want this country to be under the control of an authoritarian government. I suggest you look up the history of what happens to people, of ALL types, under authoritarian governments.
What part of "your side" baffles you so? :dunno:

1233796371590.gif

Yes, and it is one of the guides that law enforcement is putting into place to guide police behavior throughout the western world. Did you happen to see the "ethics" part in the title?
It's a fucking Canadian textbook. :eusa_doh:

Try harder.

1233796371590.gif

Try harder.

It is indeed. And it is among quite a few different books and papers that are being used to formulate the new laws that will govern how protests are regulated in the future. Do try and keep up. If you had bothered to loot at the link there is input from the US, from Great Britain, and other countries. Terrorism is a multinational industry after all, so the nations of the world are working together to figure out ways to combat it. Part of that is to figure out ways to control protests so they don't get out of hand. The textbook is merely a link index for you to look further. Color me unsurprised that you're too dim to figure that out.

Nothing. My side is about inclusion of all people, that they be allowed to speak their minds in a peaceful manner, that they be unencumbered by government telling them how they must live while doing the opposite, and that they be free to pursue life, liberty, and happiness.

Your side doesn't believe any of those things.

1233796371590.gif

Try harder.

It is indeed. And it is among quite a few different books and papers that are being used to formulate the new laws that will govern how protests are regulated in the future. Do try and keep up. If you had bothered to loot at the link there is input from the US, from Great Britain, and other countries. Terrorism is a multinational industry after all, so the nations of the world are working together to figure out ways to combat it. Part of that is to figure out ways to control protests so they don't get out of hand. The textbook is merely a link index for you to look further. Color me unsurprised that you're too dim to figure that out.
It's because I read the link that I was able to determine there is nothing in that link about arresting protesters for carrying "clubs and other accoutrements," as you claimed.

You also said your claims were based on law, not Canadian school books.

Considering that, one can only question your mental stability for posting that link to support your earlier claims...

• "The second antifa shows up with a bike lock to physically harm someone they have broken the law..."

• "I can find nowhere where the laws governing peaceful protests allow the carrying of bats and clubs. In fact, in every case I can find the carrying of weapons of any sort is prohibited."

• "The laws specifically state clubs and other accoutrements"

The link you gave does not support your position. Turns out, when you were pretending to cite U.S. laws, you were really armed with nothing more than a Canadian text book.

:lmao:

Nothing. My side is about inclusion of all people, that they be allowed to speak their minds in a peaceful manner, that they be unencumbered by government telling them how they must live while doing the opposite, and that they be free to pursue life, liberty, and happiness.

Your side doesn't believe any of those things.
^^^ more bullshit piled on top of earlier bullshit for the reasons I already provided.

Forum List

Back