🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Absolutely DISGUSTING: CNN Distorts Victim's Mother's Statement To Attack Trump

Just when you thought the Extreme Leftist Propaganda Wing of the DNC can NOT sink any lower, CNN intentionally twists / distorts a Charlottesville victim's Mother's statement to attack Trump...

CNN is a piece of shit that has sold it's soul and journalistic integrity at the DNC 'Alter' of 'Trump Hate'...

Fake News: CNN Distorts Charlottesville Victim's Mother's Statement to Attack President Trump - Breitbart

'CNN twisted the Charlottesville victim’s mother’s statement thanking President Donald Trump for his sympathy to make it seem that she would not want his condolences.

Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer, released a statement on Monday thanking President Trump for kind words condemning violence and giving his condolences to the victims of the Charlottesville incident over the weekend. Heather Heyer passed away after a man drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters to the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this past Saturday.

Bro said in a statement, “Thank you, President Trump, for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred. My condolences, also, to their grieving families of the two state troopers and quick recovery for those injured.”

'Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville attack victim Heather Heyer, thanks Pres. Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred"
pic.twitter.com/E46OnwE5fW'
- NBC News (@NBCNEWS) August 14, 2017

Meanwhile, CNN alleged that Susan Bro was no fan of President Trump and would not want his condolences, citing one of Bro’s friends."

CNN completely, intentionally misled / misrepresented the REAL story - they LIED. They reported FAKE NEWS!

...and I thought MSNBC citing a Neo-Nazi web site as a legitimate news source to attack Trump was pathetic.... CNN takes the prize!
You want to talk about something that is disgusting? THIS is discussing:

Heather Heyer Was The Alt-Right's Worst Nightmare | HuffPost

The neo-Nazis at the Daily Stormer have nothing nice to say about Heather Heyer, the 32-year-old paralegal who was killed by a white supremacist protester in Charlottesville last weekend.

Andrew Anglin, the editor of the Daily Stormer, wasted no time in defaming Heyer, writing an editorial shortly after her death in which he excoriated her appearance and called her “drain on society.” Anglin also noted Heyer’s marital and parental status, calling her a “fat, childless, 32-year-old slut,” claiming that her failure to marry and have children meant that she had “no value.”

Anglin’s vile rant is a window into the far right’s position on the place of white

Had she not died yesterday, hundreds of thousands of dollars would have been spent on propping-up this gross creature who had failed to do her most basic duty – her only real duty, in fact – and reproduce,” Anglin wrote. “Having no children at that age, it can be assumed that she had multiple abortions.”

Are you fucking serious??!! Try to defend this horrendous tripe !! Lets hers it !!

What's more disgusting is the white supremacists celebrating her murder

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed. But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.
Antifa is scum.

Everyone who supports that organization should hanged.

The people you idiotically refer to as "white supremacists" are effectively fighting a committed terrorist organization.
Fighting Terrorists organizations? Such as??

Mexican and other Latino Immigrants?

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

People who believe in democracy and the values that this country was built on?

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed. But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.
Antifa is scum.

The people you idiotically refer to as "white supremacists" are effectively fighting a committed terrorist organization.

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

The pieces of shit that destroyed a statue in broad daylight and defaced the Lincoln Memorial.

Antifa is scum.

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

The pieces of shit that destroyed a statue in broad daylight and defaced the Lincoln Memorial.

Don't forget the businesses they have looted in Berkeley and elsewhere.

Antifa is scum.

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

Yo Bubba! Why is it necessary to call me an idiot? Are you that insecure in your convictions that you have to resort to a personal attack instead of calmly stating you position?

I do not agree with Antifa's tactics but I do support their values and goals and that is to counter hate and bigotry. On the other hand, the alt right are terrorists and I do not support their values and goals. Talk about destroying a statue ? They want to destroy the country and everything that decent Americans stand for.

View attachment 144080
So what was James Hodgkinson then? He was a far left kook that hated Trump and Republicans, and full time protester since he was unemployed.

But he wasn't Antifa. You've gotta love the double standard of this progressive turds, none of these leftist wackos that went on killing sprees were "officially" a part of BLM or Antifa. Yet everyone on the right is automatically associated with neo-Nazis and white supremacists.
It is time for you all to pick a side.

If I can stomach some of these characters to further my agenda, then so can you.
Exactly. Pick a side. Oh wait.. you already did.
I picked a side almost 10 years ago.

Fuck you Demoncrats.

Antifa is scum.

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

Yo Bubba! Why is it necessary to call me an idiot? Are you that insecure in your convictions that you have to resort to a personal attack instead of calmly stating you position?

I do not agree with Antifa's tactics but I do support their values and goals and that is to counter hate and bigotry. On the other hand, the alt right are terrorists and I do not support their values and goals. Talk about destroying a statue ? They want to destroy the country and everything that decent Americans stand for.
The alt-right just wants the charade of "tolerance" to end and to be ultimately left alone in their own ethnic enclave.

If you want to counter hate and bigotry go to Malema's South Africa.

Antifa is scum.

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

Sooooo, it's OK to "counter hate and bigotry" by engaging in hate and bigotry.... Hmmmm....:eusa_think:

Just when you thought the Extreme Leftist Propaganda Wing of the DNC can NOT sink any lower, CNN intentionally twists / distorts a Charlottesville victim's Mother's statement to attack Trump...

CNN is a piece of shit that has sold it's soul and journalistic integrity at the DNC 'Alter' of 'Trump Hate'...

Fake News: CNN Distorts Charlottesville Victim's Mother's Statement to Attack President Trump - Breitbart

'CNN twisted the Charlottesville victim’s mother’s statement thanking President Donald Trump for his sympathy to make it seem that she would not want his condolences.

Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer, released a statement on Monday thanking President Trump for kind words condemning violence and giving his condolences to the victims of the Charlottesville incident over the weekend. Heather Heyer passed away after a man drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters to the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this past Saturday.

Bro said in a statement, “Thank you, President Trump, for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred. My condolences, also, to their grieving families of the two state troopers and quick recovery for those injured.”

'Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville attack victim Heather Heyer, thanks Pres. Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred"
pic.twitter.com/E46OnwE5fW'
- NBC News (@NBCNEWS) August 14, 2017

Meanwhile, CNN alleged that Susan Bro was no fan of President Trump and would not want his condolences, citing one of Bro’s friends."

CNN completely, intentionally misled / misrepresented the REAL story - they LIED. They reported FAKE NEWS!

...and I thought MSNBC citing a Neo-Nazi web site as a legitimate news source to attack Trump was pathetic.... CNN takes the prize!
And how, exactly , do you know that is "fake news"?? How do you know what she was feeling or thinking ? You and Breitbart are so full of shit your eyes must be brown.

Easypeasy (RubyRed) got suckered into believing the headline even though it is debunked in the story. The friend said what she felt Heather would have (or not) wanted, not the mother. Brietphart even quoted her.

Meat squad.

Antifa is scum.

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

You realize you are the biggest fucking joke on this site right? You have to know that.

Antifa is scum.

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

The alt-right just wants the charade of "tolerance" to end and to be ultimately left alone in their own ethnic enclave.

Democrats rioted, looted, destroyed property, committed arson, blew up a GOP HQ, threatened the lives of Electoral College voters, called for military coups, called for assassinations, and tried to carry out those assassinations over an election in which their candidate was a criminal protected from indictment.

In Charlottesville, Va - something the Fake News media and snowflakes refused to report / admit - Liberal Hate groups attacked the white supremacists, who had a permit to protest legally, with balloons filled with their urine, ink, and paint and sprayed chemicals on them.

Trump pissed snowflakes and the liberal media off by calling the LEFT out when he declared BOTH sides were to blame for the violence...AND HE WAS RIGHT.

So STFU, snowflake. Enough of your fake news BS.

Last edited:

Antifa is scum.

Translation:

"Antifa BAD!!! Nazi GOOD!!!"
Translation:

Antifa GOOD!!!! Nazi BAD!!!

Of course, that is literally true with you fucking pathetic unreal liars.

Want to really have a comparison in regards to fake new? How about who is more hypocritical? Want to have that comparison?

No?

Thought not.

You fucking loser.

Are you putting words in my mouth, motherfucker?

I think they are both bad.

But the Nazi's have a more robust resume of hatred, violence, and murder, so I consider them MORE BAD.

Regarding fake news...it doesn't get any faker than Breitbart.

Are you serious?

There is a video on Youtube of CNN's Cuomo live on-air declaring CNN did everything it could to try to help Hillary win the election, to include refusing to report / cover her scandals. They have been busted for Fake News several times...

The NY Times reported Trump refused to condemn the KKK, neo-nazis, and white supremacists....except he did...at which point the NY Times changed their story to 'Oh yeah...well...he took too long to do it'.

MSNBC attempted to legitimize a neo-nazi web cite as 'real news' in an attempt to falsely attack Trump.

Whatever you are smoking, put it down before you kill your last 3 brain cells...

Typical Breitbart Reader:

"Check this out! CNN claimed that the girl's mother did not thank Trump! FAKE NEWS!"

Response from anyone who can read:

"Wait a minute. The girl's friend said that THE GIRL would never thank Trump and never said anything about the girl's mother. Breitbart got it completely wrong!"

Typical Breitbart Reader:

"That doesn't matter because Trump has created over a BILLION JOBS! What did Hillary do? Deleted over a BILLION EMAILS! LOCK HER UP!!!"

Last edited:
You still refuse to acknowledge what I just wrote, debunking your claim that Breitbart is THE biggest pusher of Fake News.

CNN has thst title, closely followed by the NY Times and MSNBC.

Are you serious?

There is a video on Youtube of CNN's Cuomo live on-air declaring CNN did everything it could to try to help Hillary win the election, to include refusing to report / cover her scandals. They have been busted for Fake News several times...

The NY Times reported Trump refused to condemn the KKK, neo-nazis, and white supremacists....except he did...at which point the NY Times changed their story to 'Oh yeah...well...he took too long to do it'.

MSNBC attempted to legitimize a neo-nazi web cite as 'real news' in an attempt to falsely attack Trump.

Whatever you are smoking, put it down before you kill your last 3 brain cells...

Are those three examples supposed to disprove that Breitbart is fake news? And that the above article is COMPLETELY wrong?

At least Brietbart did not cite a Neo-Nazi web page as a 'legitimate news' source.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Antifa is scum.

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

Democrats rioted, looted, destroyed property, committed arson, blew up a GOP HQ, threatened the lives of Electoral College voters, called for military coups, called for assassinations, and tried to carry out those assassinations over an election in which their candidate was a criminal protected from indictment.

In Charlottesville, Va - something the Fake News media and snowflakes refused to report / admit - Liberal Hate groups attacked the white supremacists, who had a permit to protest legally, with balloons filled with their urine, ink, and paint and sprayed chemicals on them.

Trump pissed snowflakes and the liberal media off by calling the LEFT out when he declared BOTH sides were to blame for the violence...AND HE WAS RIGHT.

You fell for fake news. Own it. Embrace it.

Jewish people?

LGBT people?

Antifa, idiot.

You fell for fake news. Own it. Embrace it.
No...didn't happen...

Forum List

Back