Absolutely Sickening: 3 officers N Carolina fired, audio recording planning mass murder against African Americans in Wilmington

Does anyone think this MIGHT be a fake? Like the bazillion other fakes we've been through already?

I think its definitely being overblown. I don't see where this is any kind of big news story. Police officers talk shit all the time among their own. Its usually not caught on a recording.
The ironic thing is that I bet that police officers have a lot more dealings with people and black people on a daily basis than the average person, so are better informed given their opinions. If officers are biased towards Blacks, could it be it is based on their dealings with the ones that cause all the problems and not just "racism?" Could it be that sometimes bias and prejudice are founded in EXPERIENCE and not just some internal flaw of the individual?

The greater question is that what IF a civil war IS brewing? Just yesterday a guy heading BLM announced that if they don't get "their way," then they were going to "burn the system down!" What is "their way?" How far does that go? What if this country is faced with what is now becoming a domestic terror organization literally seizing control of everything because of fear of "racism" and political correctness?

And while we fire all these police officers, has anyone LOOKED at their claim of a pending civil war? What if they are right? Maybe they know something. If there is a war coming, are we firing the very people we will need to help defend the law-abiding population?

What if this is like another pearl harbor and when people warn us of all the planes coming in, we say instead: "Nothing to see there, shut up?"

Last edited:
Don't blame them at all, not with a major Party's terrorist arm openly calling for assassinating police officers and every low life piece of hood rat shit out looking for a civil suit and lots of bling by violently resisting arrests or even basic traffic stops.
Nothing gives them that right. Nothing. Those officers piss me off. They bring a tarnish to the 99% that are there for good.

I disagree; they had open war declared on them, and have no obligations to their enemies, given what slugs and vermin they're dealing with. I wish them the best of luck. they have no one watching their backs, certainly not the GOP establishment, so they plan to look out for themselves, as they should.

Last edited:
The ironic thing is that I bet that police officers have a lot more dealings with people and black people on a daily basis than the average person, so are better informed given their opinions. If officers are biased towards Blacks, could it be it is based on their dealings with the ones that cause all the problems and not just "racism?" Could it be that sometimes bias and prejudice our founded in EXPERIENCE and not just some internal flaw of the individual?

The greater question is that what IF a civil war IS brewing? Just yesterday a guy heading BLM announced that if they don't get "their way," then they were going to "burn the system down!" What is "their way?" How far does that go? What if this country is faced with what is now becoming a domestic terror organization literally seizing control of everything because of fear of "racism" and political correctness?

And while we fire all these police officers, has anyone LOOKED at their claim of a pending civil war? What if they are right? Maybe they know something. If there is a war coming, are we firing the very people we will need to help defend the law-abiding population?

What if this is like another pearl harbor and when people warn us of all the planes coming in, we say instead: "Nothing to see there, shut up?"

Indeed, They know exactly what they're dealing with.

Don't blame them at all, not with a major Party's terrorist arm openly calling for assassinating police officers and every low life piece of hood rat shit out looking for a civil suit and lots of bling by violently resisting arrests or even basic traffic stops.
Nothing gives them that right. Nothing. Those officers piss me off. They bring a tarnish to the 99% that are there for good.

I disagree; they had open war declared on them, and have no obligations to their enemies, given what slugs and vermin they're dealing with. I wish them the best of luck.
Oh, so you consider the entire Black population to be responsible for the trash. Most are law abiding citizens, ya know.
The ironic thing is that I bet that police officers have a lot more dealings with people and black people on a daily basis than the average person, so are better informed given their opinions. If officers are biased towards Blacks, could it be it is based on their dealings with the ones that cause all the problems and not just "racism?" Could it be that sometimes bias and prejudice our founded in EXPERIENCE and not just some internal flaw of the individual?

let’s look at stats, shall we, for 2018, the latest availabe-
Profile of alleged known assailants

In 2018, 55 alleged offenders were identified in connection with the 55 law enforcement officers feloniously killed. Of those offenders, the following characteristics are known:

• The average age of the alleged offenders was 33 years old. (See Table 40.)
  • The average height was 5 feet 10 inches tall, and the average weight was 183 pounds. (See Table 41.)
  • 53 alleged offenders were male; 2 were female. (See Table 42.)
  • 31 of the alleged offenders were White, 23 were Black/African American, and 1 was Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander. (See Table 42.)
  • 20 of the alleged offenders were under judicial supervision at the time of the incidents. (See Table 45.)
  • 15 of the alleged offenders were under the influence of alcohol and/or a controlled substance at the time of the fatal incidents. (See Table 45.)
  • 49 of the alleged offenders had prior criminal arrests. (See Table 46.)

• So, 23 Blacks, out of 47.8 million Blacks killed officers.​
  • To condemn an entire race is ludicrous.​

Does anyone think this MIGHT be a fake? Like the bazillion other fakes we've been through already?

I think its definitely being overblown. I don't see where this is any kind of big news story. Police officers talk shit all the time among their own. Its usually not caught on a recording.
It is not overblown when that is how they talk about the community they are supposed to be serving. We do not need people like that policing.

Like I said, they can expect to be fired and probably will be in pretty quick order. Hopefully, they can get a job in a NC city without any blacks like Mayberry, where they can make a new start.

Hopefully NOT. They should find a new career.

I disagree; they had open war declared on them, and have no obligations to their enemies, given what slugs and vermin they're dealing with. I wish them the best of luck.
Oh, so you consider the entire Black population to be responsible for the trash. Most are law abiding citizens, ya know.

let’s look at stats, shall we, for 2018, the latest availabe-
Profile of alleged known assailants

In 2018, 55 alleged offenders were identified in connection with the 55 law enforcement officers feloniously killed. Of those offenders, the following characteristics are known:

• The average age of the alleged offenders was 33 years old. (See Table 40.)
  • The average height was 5 feet 10 inches tall, and the average weight was 183 pounds. (See Table 41.)
  • 53 alleged offenders were male; 2 were female. (See Table 42.)
  • 31 of the alleged offenders were White, 23 were Black/African American, and 1 was Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander. (See Table 42.)
  • 20 of the alleged offenders were under judicial supervision at the time of the incidents. (See Table 45.)
  • 15 of the alleged offenders were under the influence of alcohol and/or a controlled substance at the time of the fatal incidents. (See Table 45.)
  • 49 of the alleged offenders had prior criminal arrests. (See Table 46.)

• So, 23 Blacks, out of 47.8 million Blacks killed officers.​
  • To condemn an entire race is ludicrous.​

The stats that matter are the numbers of blacks who support the terrorist groups and encourage and financially support them, which is about 8-90% of them , so yeah, profiling is indeed common sense in this case; not doing so is ludicrous for those with targets on their backs. Given the spike in hate crimes, same goes for all whites and latinos and other ethnic groups; they have all been targeted by violent black racists, without hardly any condemnation from black people outside of a few Christian ministers here and there. They have a huge base to hide in and get support from, just like other scum have in the past, whether it be criminal gangs or political gangs.

They told the investigators that they are not racist. If nothing else, they're mentally defective if they truly believe their own lies.

If they can't tell the truth when being investigated, how can anyone trust that anything that they say or testify to is truthful, especially when the police are given automatic credence over any and everyone else?

It is not overblown when that is how they talk about the community they are supposed to be serving. We do not need people like that policing.

Like I said, they can expect to be fired and probably will be in pretty quick order. Hopefully, they can get a job in a NC city without any blacks like Mayberry, where they can make a new start.
This story indicates that their chief is contacting the state agency that grants police powers and recommend that they cannot work as law enforcement officers, at least not in North Carolina.
Cops fired over violent, racist talk about Black people: We are going to 'start slaughtering them'

With this crap though, it could follow them where ever they go. They might have to consider a new career path.

Last edited:

This story indicates that their chief is contacting the state agency that grants police powers and recommend that they cannot work as law enforcement officers, at least not in North Carolina.

With this crap though, it could follow them where ever they go. They might have to consider a new career path.
That is good, one of problems is police who are fired or allowed to resign, can apply to other departments and those departments often have no way of knowing the past record.

That is good, one of problems is police who are fired or allowed to resign, can apply to other departments and those departments often have no way of knowing the past record.

If the past is past, why not give someone another chance? Particularly if they are applying in a heavily honky jurisdiction?

If the past is past, why not give someone another chance? Particularly if they are applying in a heavily honky jurisdiction?

Because that ability of bad officers to bounce from place to place is part of what gives police a bad rap. Why do we need? If departments knew this aboutapplicants theymight not want to hire them.

Cops fired over violent, racist talk about Black people: We are going to 'start slaughtering them'

In the past it wouldn't have mattered. We are starting to finally see some change. With the internet it's going to be hard for them to find another job in law enforcement other than mall security.

Timothy Loehman was hired after getting fired but the internet went to work and he had to be let go again.

I didn't think this really needed it's own topic but it's simply a continuation of what we see here.

Former Long Beach Officers Write Death Threats Against BLM Activist Shaun King

King, in an article he penned on Medium, said a private Facebook group for California law enforcement officers had members using their real names and "openly plotting and planning (his) assassination."

How stupid do you have to be to do this? Is it any wonder there is so much protest?

"The Long Beach Police Department is appalled and deeply disturbed by the tone and content of the posts which in no way reflect the core values and professional standards held by the men and women in our organization," the department said in a statement.

Yeah, it probably does.

And yet Dems want to play games with the police reform bill-

Please listen. Dems said they needed 20 amendments, they were told by gop they could have them, they walked out.

Republican Sen. Tim Scott received multiple threatening voice messages using racial slurs and vulgar language threatening his life as he worked to craft the Republican JUSTICE Act — a police reform measure Democrats rejected this week.

"You coon motherf----- you," a person says in one of the messages provided to the Washington Examiner by Scott's office. "I hope you choke on your tongue tonight b----. You are the lowest piece of s--- this country ever produced."

The caller identified himself as calling from "the sunshine state" before mentioning Florida Republican Sens. Marco Rubio and Rick Scott.

"[Rubio] turned on his own people and ... Rick Scott is a God d--- crook," the caller said. "So all you motherf------ are gonna burn in hell together. So take your ticket one way straight to hell."

Scott's office confirmed the senator played the voicemails for other GOP members during Senate lunches on Tuesday and said the messages have been reported to U.S. Capitol Police.

Sen. Chuck Grassley said he was "shocked" when Scott played the voicemails for his colleagues.
The racist party is alive and sick.

The main people on this post defending these cops are not "Democrats"

But I suspect you know this already.....

Forum List

Back