Abu Dhabi Foodie News: Christmas baking class, Oktoberfest at Le Meridien and a Loy Krathong festiva

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's nice to see a Muslim country accommodate the people of various religious working there in addition to the tourists. Somehow I can't see places like Saudi Arabia do this even though they have lots of foreign workers.

Abu Dhabi Foodie News: Christmas baking class, Oktoberfest at Le Meridien and a Loy Krathong festival
Stacie Overton Johnson | October 30, 2014

Guests will learn to bake Christmas goodies like this chocolate cake during Dusit Thani’s Christmas baking classes. Courtesy Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
AR-141039887.jpg&MaxW=640&MaxH=427

Bakers unite! Pastry chef David Yan from Dusit Gourmet at the Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi will host Christmas baking classes every Monday throughout November. You’ll learn to make a variety of Christmas treats, cakes, stollen (fruit cake) and gingerbread cookies. The two-hour classes include afternoon tea at Orchid Lounge. Mondays in November, 3pm to 5pm, Dh135. For reservations, call 02 698 8137.

This weekend, transport yourself to Germany without leaving the capital. Le Meridien Abu Dhabi is hosting its 11th annual Oktoberfest tonight and tomorrow. The live band Alpenklang has flown in from Bavaria to add to the festive German atmosphere. The hotel has also brought in a chef from Germany to prepare a Bavarian buffet with pretzels, sauerkraut, Bavarian dumplings, homemade sausages, German potato salad and more. The entrance fee is Dh112 for adults and includes the buffet. Dh60 for kids, free for kids ages four and below. For reservations, call 02 644 6666

Continue reading at:

Food blog They make it Bites covers it you consume it - The National

Sunni Troll, how many of Sally's threads would you say you trolled in the last month?

Of all the places in the world where I could learn some Christmas cooking... only a tiny few are worse than Abu Dhabi. :cool:

Sunni Troll, how many of Sally's threads would you say you trolled in the last month?
I have never trolled any of Silly-Sally's threads.

But you Toasty are constantly trolling and stalking my threads. ..... :cool:

I have never trolled any of Silly-Sally's threads.

But you Toasty are constantly trolling and stalking my threads. ..... :cool:

You are stalking Sally every day and trolling every single thread she starts.
Do you consider that normal behaviour for an adult?
You are clearly mentally deranged Sunni Stalker Troll.

Responding to threads isn't trolling or stalking.

But your off topic accusations about me in thread after thread is definitely both trolling and stalking. ....... :cool:

Responding to threads isn't trolling or stalking.

But your off topic accusations about me in thread after thread is definitely both trolling and stalking. ....... :cool:

LOL so now you're responding to her threads.

Every thread she starts you respond with the same stupid phrases. It' absolutely trolling and you do it every time she starts a thread. That's stalking.
You are a freak Sunni Stalker Troll.

Every thread she starts you respond with the same stupid phrases. It' absolutely trolling and you do it every time she starts a thread. That's stalking.
Again, responding to a thread with a comment isn't trolling or stalking.

If I was breaking forum rules the mods would have addressed the issue and reprimanded or banned me. ..... :cool:

I realize that you like to pretend you are some kind of a forum enforcer or police.

But in reality Toasty, you are just another cry baby Juden with mommy issues. ..... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

If I was breaking forum rules the mods would have addressed the issue and reprimanded or banned me. ..... :cool:

I realize that you like to pretend you are some kind of a forum enforcer or police.

But in reality Toasty, you are just another cry baby Juden with mommy issues. ..... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

Sunni Troll, this isn't about enforcing. This is about you stalking Sally and trolling every single one of her threads. It's just not normal behavior for an adult. Go get help Sunni Stalker Troll.

Sunni Troll, this isn't about enforcing. This is about you stalking Sally and trolling every single one of her threads. It's just not normal behavior for an adult. Go get help Sunni Stalker Troll.
And yet you follow me from thread to thread making unfounded accusations.

You zionist juden are a really weird people. ..... :cool:

And yet you follow me from thread to thread making unfounded accusations.

You zionist juden are a really weird people. ..... :cool:

Now you're just making up lies as usual. The one who is weird is the one who trolls every single thread that a certain poster starts. You do this everyday as well as trolling USMB in general which means you are an unemployed bum :cool:

Let's have a little sympathy for him. It is obvious from his constant posting that he never leaves wherever place he is stuck in. Can you imagine the frustration he must feel that he can't go out and conduct Jihad like some of his fellow converts have done?

Neat story. We make all sorts of traditional German and Polish foods around Christmas. Thanks for sharing this interesting story. Cheers!

Let's have a little sympathy for him. It is obvious from his constant posting that he never leaves wherever place he is stuck in. Can you imagine the frustration he must feel that he can't go out and conduct Jihad like some of his fellow converts have done?

I can only imagine. It must be torture. You're right though, I should feel bad for Sunni Troll, being as pathetic as he is :cool:

Forum List

Back