Accepting a new baby in the world is accepting God's plan for your life

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
People plan. They don't like it when God interferes with their plan.

I want a career by the time I'm 22. I want a family by the time I'm 27.

Et cetera.

God makes his own plans and sometimes that means a baby you didn't plan for enters your life.

Et cetera.

God makes his own plans and sometimes that means a baby you didn't plan for enters your life.
Well, I told Abraham God I wasn’t following it plan and it has worked out swell for me…

So sometimes you just have to be stubborn and refuse to do what some God demands of you and live your own destiny!

I'm not saying float though life. I'm saying that sometimes your plan must be altered.

When life decides to call an audible, it doesn't give a shit about your "plans."

I'm not saying float though life. I'm saying that sometimes your plan must be altered.
Truthfully it is altered because you did not think before doing.

Many times I have had the chance to be a father with beautiful women and every time I said no…

Now before you troll me because I troll everyone just let me say it was my choice to wait and not fall for my animal instinct to mate and I am better off.

Look, my grandfather abandoned my father and my father did the same, so I broke the curse and did so because I never want a child of mine to live a life that I lived…

We must take hold of our destiny and correct the mistakes or we will repeat it over and over and I refused to do that!

Et cetera.

Try telling that to the 12 yr old impregnated by her uncle.

Would you like for me to refer to it as a pussy? Pink Taco? Mossy Cleft? Vajayjay? ****? Bearded clam? Beef curtains? Cooter? Vertical smile? Love tunnel? The Slit? Front butt? A Miners toothbrush? Breakfast in bed? Lady braille? The Lint Trap?

If you want to remain an arrested development low life and end up with nothing but hookers for companionship, go for it. Start having some respect for women and start seeing the result. Your call.

The last thing I would ever expect is a liberal Democrat taking responsibility for their actions, they are born to be cowards and revel in the torture and death of the innocent.

Would you like for me to refer to it as a pussy? Pink Taco? Mossy Cleft? Vajayjay? ****? Bearded clam? Beef curtains? Cooter? Vertical smile? Love tunnel? The Slit? Front butt? A Miners toothbrush? Breakfast in bed? Lady braille? The Lint Trap?
How about the woman name and how you are grateful she even consider you?

Look, I am the biggest ass on this board ( sorry Mike but you are a far second ) but why not respect the lady that you are with…

Damn, I am old!

If you want to remain an arrested development low life and end up with nothing but hookers for companionship, go for it. Start having some respect for women and start seeing the result. Your call.
How about the woman name and how you are grateful she even consider you?

Look, I am the biggest ass on this board ( sorry Mike but you are a far second ) but why not respect the lady that you are with…

Damn, I am old!

My dudes, can't you see I'm just being a troll here? I love very much the women in my life, and appreciate them every day.

I just happened to scroll through urban dictionary and wondered when anyone would use such words. I found a use.

You're welcome.

Try telling that to the 12 yr old impregnated by her uncle.
We hear this kind of refrain all the time by those who support abortion, basically on demand. Some situations are so over the top that even in most states that would restrict abortion, exceptions will be made. States actually unwilling to provide for that kind of situation SHOULD be sued or resisted.
But, why not be honest and admit that those situations are very rare in comparison to the bulk of abortions done for nothing more than convenience.

Forum List

Back