Accepting a new baby in the world is accepting God's plan for your life

It's too bad no one is responding to the topic of my thread.

Truthfully it is altered because you did not think before doing.

Many times I have had the chance to be a father with beautiful women and every time I said no…

Now before you troll me because I troll everyone just let me say it was my choice to wait and not fall for my animal instinct to mate and I am better off.

Look, my grandfather abandoned my father and my father did the same, so I broke the curse and did so because I never want a child of mine to live a life that I lived…

We must take hold of our destiny and correct the mistakes or we will repeat it over and over and I refused to do that!
That's one of the most responsible things, I've ever seen you type. Well said, and apparently lived.

My dudes, can't you see I'm just being a troll here? I love very much the women in my life, and appreciate them every day.

I just happened to scroll through urban dictionary and wondered when anyone would use such words. I found a use.

You're welcome.
My adopted brother uses the word Vajayjay at work with the Filipino Nurses, so yeah I know that one very well and he called a girl Vagina who was named Ena and do not ask how he hasn’t been fired because I have no clue!

Still, respect is important in any relationship and if you are bedding a nice woman, lady or as Kentucky folks once said gal ( I was going to write something else but can’t ) then show respect and never leave a twenty on the table and tell her to hail a Uber!

Anyhoo, destiny can be guided by us and we are given choices and have free will, so remember that…

We hear this kind of refrain all the time by those who support abortion, basically on demand. Some situations are so over the top that even in most states that would restrict abortion, exceptions will be made. States actually unwilling to provide for that kind of situation SHOULD be sued or resisted.
But, why not be honest and admit that those situations are very rare in comparison to the bulk of abortions done for nothing more than convenience.
No. They won't. Not if the law of the state or the law of the land is written that way. Just look at TX, OK and the proposal or law recently in Ohio. True, bad law breeds lawsuits. Irresponsible legislators do indeed make bad laws. Sometimes they are so irresponsible, they make no law at all and abdicate to the court, until the court puts it back in their lap.
By the way, I can't say I disagree, the bulk of abortions are for convenience. Extremes of bad laws and legislation, do indeed go both ways.

People plan. They don't like it when God interferes with their plan.

I want a career by the time I'm 22. I want a family by the time I'm 27.

Et cetera.

God makes his own plans and sometimes that means a baby you didn't plan for enters your life.
Accepting Cancer in your life without treatment is accepting gods plan for your life.

Et cetera.

God makes his own plans and sometimes that means you die a little sooner than you planned.

My adopted brother uses the word Vajayjay at work with the Filipino Nurses, so yeah I know that one very well and he called a girl Vagina who was named Ena and do not ask how he hasn’t been fired because I have no clue!

Still, respect is important in any relationship and if you are bedding a nice woman, lady or as Kentucky folks once said gal ( I was going to write something else but can’t ) then show respect and never leave a twenty on the table and tell her to hail a Uber!

Anyhoo, destiny can be guided by us and we are given choices and have free will, so remember that…

I just goof around sometimes, not all the time. I don't mean anything by it. I could tell I was irking unkotare, and it gave me a cheap laugh.

I'm not ready for a kid now, or hell, even a serious relationship. I'm quite disgusted by my selection really. Seems like girls my age like Tik Tok boys, who use them and and leave. That's okay, more power to 'em.

I want to wait for a bit, work for a while, live my own life for a while. Sex isn't high on my list of priorities. I want to drive around, and visit spots where my heroes walked, climb up onto some tanks, go hunting, have fun...

When I'm older and more mature, I'll probably dip my toes into the murky waters of dating. I have high standards, so I'll probably be disappointed. That's okay, settling isn't an option for me. When I find the one, I'll know. Maybe by then I'll want a kid. Maybe not. I don't know. I'm going to wait until I do know.

Would you like for me to refer to it as a pussy? Pink Taco? Mossy Cleft? Vajayjay? ****? Bearded clam? Beef curtains? Cooter? Vertical smile? Love tunnel? The Slit? Front butt? A Miners toothbrush? Breakfast in bed? Lady braille? The Lint Trap?
The lint trap. OMG, that's hilarious.

Et cetera.

God makes his own plans and sometimes that means a baby you didn't plan for enters your life.
well, sometimes a child should be adopted out.. (parents have no $$, etc...)

it's sad that rich people cn have as many children as they want and poor ones cannot but that is life... (the system)

Trying to live your life while imagining "God's plan" is an excuse for failure. Respect for life and respect for others and respect for the law is a better idea.

Et cetera.

But don't expect anyone to help you with that kid. If you can't take care of it, that's your problem!

Forum List

Back