Accident? Or right wingers thrilled to shoot unarmed and hurt black people?

There is a greater percentage of Blacks on welfare, compared to Whites. Liberals love to play the percentage game so turnabout is fair play.

Only 11% of the country is black. The majority of those on welfare are white. And the majority of those live in Red States. Funny, Red States are welfare states and yet, they want to tell the rest of the country how to live. Even Kentucky is a joke and it's 90% white, so you can't blame it on the blacks. I blame it on 150 years of failed conservative ideology.

• According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

• Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993.

• Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

• Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

• According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

FBI ? Crime Statistics

Really? You're going to quote something from 1992? I thought that the current year was 2013, which is 21 years from what you've quoted.

Renisha McBride Shooting: Homeowner who killed teen "could have called 911" if he was afraid, says atty. for victim's family - Crimesider - CBS News

.It's pretty hard for it to be an accident: your finger is on the trigger and the shotgun is in her face."

North Carolina police shoot dead unarmed car crash victim

"I don't believe threats were made," the law enforcement chief is cited as saying by AP.

The investigators suggest that Farrell, who used to be a football player at Florida A&M University, may have been involved in an accident and was knocking on a nearby houses in order to get help.

------------------------------------------

Did the Treyvon Martin murder start a new and fun "trend" for right wingers? Shooting injured and unarmed black people and youngsters and then claiming they were "scared"? And they say that black people won't join their party because they have been "brainwashed"? Could it, instead, be "fear"?
Rdean, Army Commendation Medal winner, why are you ascribing all police actions as responsible to reporting to "right wingers?" That was not a poltical decision. The crash victim went bananas and attacked the police, resulting in his demise.

Don't you think it's a little unfair to turn each and every police action into a political clobber that is actually calumny for other things you are angry about? I think this was a police action. I do not think this was a political action.

Renisha McBride Shooting: Homeowner who killed teen "could have called 911" if he was afraid, says atty. for victim's family - Crimesider - CBS News

.It's pretty hard for it to be an accident: your finger is on the trigger and the shotgun is in her face."

"I don't believe threats were made," the law enforcement chief is cited as saying by AP.

The investigators suggest that Farrell, who used to be a football player at Florida A&M University, may have been involved in an accident and was knocking on a nearby houses in order to get help.

Did the Treyvon Martin murder start a new and fun "trend" for right wingers? Shooting injured and unarmed black people and youngsters and then claiming they were "scared"? And they say that black people won't join their party because they have been "brainwashed"? Could it, instead, be "fear"?
Rdean, Army Commendation Medal winner, why are you ascribing all police actions as responsible to reporting to "right wingers?" That was not a poltical decision. The crash victim went bananas and attacked the police, resulting in his demise.

Don't you think it's a little unfair to turn each and every police action into a political clobber that is actually calumny for other things you are angry about? I think this was a police action. I do not think this was a political action.

No it has to be a white officer and black person for winey to take notice.
oh here's another Charlotte police officer who sexually assaulted women while on duty during traffic stops

Marcus Jackson, ex-CMPD officer charged in sex assaults, released from prison | WCNC.com Charlotte

Only 11% of the country is black. The majority of those on welfare are white. And the majority of those live in Red States. Funny, Red States are welfare states and yet, they want to tell the rest of the country how to live. Even Kentucky is a joke and it's 90% white, so you can't blame it on the blacks. I blame it on 150 years of failed conservative ideology.

• According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

• Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993.

• Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

• Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

• According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

FBI ? Crime Statistics

Really? You're going to quote something from 1992? I thought that the current year was 2013, which is 21 years from what you've quoted.

Here is something from 2009.

August 1, 2009
Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.
Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.
The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.
Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com

You will, of course, provide irrefutable proof that all shooters were republicans.

You must have just forgotten.

White people in the Democratic Party are used to being around black people.

As Republican convention emphasizes diversity, racial incidents intrude - Washington Post

“The demographics race we’re losing badly,” said Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (S.C.). “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Here, catch:

1-1193583744.jpg

yea at their phony rallies....."hey we are with you brother....but please just dont move onto my street"..........

By group, most people on welfare are white Republicans. True story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U

There is a greater percentage of Blacks on welfare, compared to Whites. Liberals love to play the percentage game so turnabout is fair play.

not according to this.....Ooops!.....
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: 11 States That Have More People On Welfare Than Working

Last edited:

Dean is just a tad dishonest....

not according to this.....Ooops!.....
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: 11 States That Have More People On Welfare Than Working
Derp, reality called -- its foot is getting sore from constantly kicking your ass.

Ladies and gentlemen, Derp will not be returning to this thread.

That's like saying water is a little wet, or the surface of the sun is a smidge warm.

You will, of course, provide irrefutable proof that all shooters were republicans.

As Republican convention emphasizes diversity, racial incidents intrude - Washington Post

“The demographics race we’re losing badly,” said Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (S.C.). “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business

You know deanie, so often I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you say such stupid shit.

“The demographics race we’re losing badly,” said Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (S.C.). “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business

You know deanie, so often I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you say such stupid shit.

yea.....he does that a lot....

You're too kind. deanie, like truthiness, is a pathological liar.

Forum List

Back