Accident? Or right wingers thrilled to shoot unarmed and hurt black people?

Renisha McBride Shooting: Homeowner who killed teen "could have called 911" if he was afraid, says atty. for victim's family - Crimesider - CBS News

.It's pretty hard for it to be an accident: your finger is on the trigger and the shotgun is in her face."

North Carolina police shoot dead unarmed car crash victim

"I don't believe threats were made," the law enforcement chief is cited as saying by AP.

The investigators suggest that Farrell, who used to be a football player at Florida A&M University, may have been involved in an accident and was knocking on a nearby houses in order to get help.

------------------------------------------

Did the Treyvon Martin murder start a new and fun "trend" for right wingers? Shooting injured and unarmed black people and youngsters and then claiming they were "scared"? And they say that black people won't join their party because they have been "brainwashed"? Could it, instead, be "fear"?

If you crash your car ... And you like the idea of getting help ... You will be able to find the help you need without getting killed.

Renisha McBride Shooting: Homeowner who killed teen "could have called 911" if he was afraid, says atty. for victim's family - Crimesider - CBS News

.It's pretty hard for it to be an accident: your finger is on the trigger and the shotgun is in her face."

"I don't believe threats were made," the law enforcement chief is cited as saying by AP.

The investigators suggest that Farrell, who used to be a football player at Florida A&M University, may have been involved in an accident and was knocking on a nearby houses in order to get help.

Did the Treyvon Martin murder start a new and fun "trend" for right wingers? Shooting injured and unarmed black people and youngsters and then claiming they were "scared"? And they say that black people won't join their party because they have been "brainwashed"? Could it, instead, be "fear"?

Some people we used to call "shit stirrers" are all up in this forum.

And what they are tryin to do is promote more infighting between Americans.

well thats Dean.....he is their chairmen....

You will, of course, provide irrefutable proof that all shooters were republicans.

You must have just forgotten.

Nope. All murderers and mass shooters are Dems and they all voted for Obama.

Or so the rw's on this board claim.

Not one of has the ball to actually address the subject of the OP.

You never do.

Racism is a fact. There is no such thing as an individual OF ANY COLOR who is not racist, TO SOME DEGREE. Its simply a part of the human condition that we look for a place to put the blame we don't want to take.

That doesn't mean we should not strive to be less racist.

Two or three storys of a white person shooting a black person over the last few years is nothing

One is a mistake, twice is a coincidence. Three times is a "trend". The truth is the media simply doesn't care about blacks being shot. Unless it involves a white doing it for "fun".

There's no end to the number of whites killing blacks, just for fun.

Two or three storys of a white person shooting a black person over the last few years is nothing

One is a mistake, twice is a coincidence. Three times is a "trend". The truth is the media simply doesn't care about blacks being shot. Unless it involves a white doing it for "fun".

The only thing anyone should EVER say to you is... SHUT THE FUCK UP, MORON.

Not one of has the ball to actually address the subject of the OP.

You never do.

Racism is a fact. There is no such thing as an individual OF ANY COLOR who is not racist, TO SOME DEGREE. Its simply a part of the human condition that we look for a place to put the blame we don't want to take.

That doesn't mean we should not strive to be less racist.

If ONLY I could be assured that most members of the race you belong to could reliably be counted on to be as off the mark as you are.

THEN I would GLADLY admit to being a racist.

I would be against anyone who was like you.

Yes. Racism exists.

Investigate the shooters' actions. If the shooters broke the law, prosecute them. If found guilty, punish them.

PERIOD.

yea.... its fun for the whole family....geezus....

White people in the Democratic Party are used to being around black people.

Where? In the welfare line? Voting booth? Bash-Bush parades?

Well yeah that too, but mostly down at the liquor store buying 40's of malt liquor and cigarettes with their EBT cards.

Don't forget that a lot of white people get used to being around black people (as well as other ethnic groups) by serving in the U.S. Military.

Wanna know when I learned that people who were different from me may be the ones who could help out the most? When I joined the U.S. Navy.

Sorry, but not all black people are in the welfare line, voting booth, Bush-Bash parades, or at the liquor store buying 40's of malt liquor and cigarettes with their EBT cards.

Some of them are putting their asses on the line to allow you the freedom to spew your racist bullshit, while you sit on your ass back here in the States, knowing that someone else is willing to sacrifice their life to support this country, whereas you aren't.

And yeah......................I'm white.

Forum List

Back