🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

According to science, how does a new species develop?

Some simple questions Bond:
a) How old do you think that the earth is?
b) Do you think that plant life on earth is older than the sun?
c) Do you believe in the general theory of evolution- that all current species evolved from earlier life forms-
d) or do you believe that all current species were poofed into existence around when the Earth was created.

Second try- lets see of Bond runs away again:

c) Do you believe in the general theory of evolution- that all current species evolved from earlier life forms-
d) or do you believe that all current species were poofed into existence around when the Earth was created.

I looked at whether a single cell was poofed into existence versus an adult Adam and Eve were poofed into existence and opted for the latter. Atheist scientists who proposed the former never looked at the latter while creation scientists looked at both.

Okay so we have established that you do not agree with the science behind Evolution.

But you didn't answer my last question- do you believe that all current species were poofed into existence around when the Earth was created.

What's the point? You're not going to believe what I say anyway even if I provided the evidence. For example, there is no way to create protein outside the cell which I've stated many times. What we find at the molecular level is evidence of design.

For example cytochrome C. Evos in molecular biology thought it would show evidence of evolution because cytochrome C is a protein found in practically in every living organism including bacteria. Humans and bacteria have cytochrome C, but it's a little different in each. So, let me ask you this. Do you think due to evolution that we should see a natural progression of this protein's changes from bacteria to humans? Let me see how much you believe in evolution.

I looked at whether a single cell was poofed into existence versus an adult Adam and Eve were poofed into existence and opted for the latter. Atheist scientists who proposed the former never looked at the latter while creation scientists looked at both.

Okay so we have established that you do not agree with the science behind Evolution.

But you didn't answer my last question- do you believe that all current species were poofed into existence around when the Earth was created.

What's the point? You're not going to believe what I say anyway even if I provided the evidence..

So you aren't even willing to stand up and say what you actually believe.

It isn't all that difficult- for example I believe that evolution is the theory that best explains the diversity of life on earth.

Can you stand up and say what you believe?

What's the point? You're not going to believe what I say anyway even if I provided the evidence..

It isn't all that difficult- for example I believe that evolution is the theory that best explains the diversity of life on earth.

I already answered it. What did I compare? I believe in creation science over ToE because it provides the most evidence that is consistent with respect to origins. ToE as change over time of species is not observable or else I could get the data and graph for myself. Yet, I just found I could get current evolution of new species of finches on Gallepagos Island and see the changes since evolution is rapid. Can you understand in your own words what I just said and proposed? Are you ready to put your belief in ToE to cytochrome C and new species of finches on Gallepagos Island which Darwin observed back in the day?

I already answered it. What did I compare? I believe in creation science over ToE because it provides the most evidence that is consistent with respect to origins.

Okay so you believe in 'Creation Science'- whatever that is.

What is Creation Science's theory that explains the diversity of life on earth?

ToE as change over time of species is not observable or else I could get the data and graph for myself. Yet, I just found I could get current evolution of new species of finches on Gallepagos Island and see the changes since evolution is rapid. Can you understand in your own words what I just said and proposed? Are you ready to put your belief in ToE to cytochrome C and new species of finches on Gallepagos Island which Darwin observed back in the day?

LOL you just can't stand up for what you believe in- can you?

First of all you need to explain what theory 'creation science' is- in the same terms that evolution science is.

Then you would provide this evidence that fits the theory of Christian Science.

So go for it- and remember- arguing again about something about evolution- is not a fact about Creation.

Facts that support your theory.

Go.

I'll ask again--if you don't believe in evolution, how was man created?....be specific
no anti-evolutionists want to answer this question because they don't have an answer
Adam was created by GOD from the dust of the ground and GOD breathed into his nostrils and made man a living soul a little less than the angels which GOD had previously created.

And what is funny is that the evolutionists all say it should have been found 80 miles away and that the item is "scientifically" worthless because no one really knows how it got there... Actually, what they are saying is that it shouldn't have been found where the girl said she found it and someone must have tossed it there! So much for evolution and their "unbiased" scientific rationalizations.

Last edited:

ToE as change over time of species is not observable or else I could get the data and graph for myself. Yet, I just found I could get current evolution of new species of finches on Gallepagos Island and see the changes since evolution is rapid. Can you understand in your own words what I just said and proposed? Are you ready to put your belief in ToE to cytochrome C and new species of finches on Gallepagos Island which Darwin observed back in the day?

First of all you need to explain what theory 'creation science' is- in the same terms that evolution science is.

So go for it- and remember- arguing again about something about evolution- is not a fact about Creation.

Go.
The FLOOD supports the theory of Creation and is the only rational reason there are so many fossils discovered at all.

I'll ask again--if you don't believe in evolution, how was man created?....be specific
no anti-evolutionists want to answer this question because they don't have an answer
Adam was created by GOD from the dust of the ground and GOD breathed into his nostrils and made man a living soul a little less than the angels which GOD had previously created.
thank you

but is that all the detail you can give??
so from dust a fully formed human came to be....dust to human.....?

And what is funny is that the evolutionists all say it should have been found 80 miles away and that the item is "scientifically" worthless because no one really knows how it got there..
What is funny about that? She didn't extract it from 65 million year old rock. You're not making any sense.

And the guys that insists a magical sky wizard made everything g 6000 years ago is not allowed to make fun of the idea that a rock can be moved by humans or environmental factors. Clearly one makes more sense than the other.

Go.
The FLOOD supports the theory of Creation and is the only rational reason there are so many fossils discovered at all.

Okay- explain how.

If you are talking about the Biblical flood- then according to the Bible it covered the entire earth- including Mount Everest- by 15 cubits! Show me the science that would provide for that much water earth.

When did the Flood take place? Again according to Biblical scholars the Bible indicates it happened less than 6,000 years ago- how were fossils of dinosaurs created in less than 6,000 years?

Finally- presuming that there was a Biblical flood that killed all terrestrial life on earth except what was on the Ark (again per the Bible)- how were the species re-distributed around the Earth? According to the Bible all of the animals in the Ark were released at Mt. Ararat. So how did kangaroos end up in Australia- and not in India? How did Galpagos tortoises end up in the Galapagos- and nowhere else? How did elephant birds end up on Madagascar?

Evolution doesn't explain dinosaur fossils, geology does. But dinosaur fossils support the theory of evolution- as does the dispersal of animals around the globe.

The fairy tales of the Bible don't.

And what is funny is that the evolutionists all say it should have been found 80 miles away and that the item is "scientifically" worthless because no one really knows how it got there... Actually, what they are saying is that it shouldn't have been found where the girl said she found it and someone must have tossed it there! So much for evolution and their "unbiased" scientific rationalizations.

The girl finding the fossil has no scientific importance- but she sure enjoyed finding it.

There are various places in Oregon where fossils are known to be found- I have gone there and found some myself- where they were predicted to be.

Go.

Okay- explain how.

If you are talking about the Biblical flood- then according to the Bible it covered the entire earth- including Mount Everest- by 15 cubits! Show me the science that would provide for that much water earth.

When did the Flood take place? Again according to Biblical scholars the Bible indicates it happened less than 6,000 years ago- how were fossils of dinosaurs created in less than 6,000 years?

Finally- presuming that there was a Biblical flood that killed all terrestrial life on earth except what was on the Ark (again per the Bible)- how were the species re-distributed around the Earth? According to the Bible all of the animals in the Ark were released at Mt. Ararat. So how did kangaroos end up in Australia- and not in India? How did Galpagos tortoises end up in the Galapagos- and nowhere else? How did elephant birds end up on Madagascar?

Evolution doesn't explain dinosaur fossils, geology does. But dinosaur fossils support the theory of evolution- as does the dispersal of animals around the globe.

First, evos and you did not explain how the earth has so much water? Water is one of the fine tuning parameters. The reason why earth has so much water is that it had oceans of water underneath. Thus, when Noah's flood happened, it came up from the deep. There were rocks which came up and formed mountain ranges we have today. The Grand Canyon was formed from a local flood. Furthermore, it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. There was a canopy of water above the earth and that rained down. This is catastrophism. Otherwise, there is no logical explanation for the earth having so much water. Moreover, some outer space disturbance occurred and human longevity changed. Life was cut short to around 120 years. Most of the discoveries that scientists made about prehistoric man are from post flood. I think sealybobo mentioned Titan as the other planet on our solar system with water on its surface. How's that coming along?

Last edited:

The girl finding the fossil has no scientific importance- but she sure enjoyed finding it.

There are various places in Oregon where fossils are known to be found- I have gone there and found some myself- where they were predicted to be.

I enjoyed the story, too. Got nothing against fossils or digging. It's a bit like fishing and knowing where to find it. I'm itching to pan for gold since it signifies a divinie atom. No one will be able to create gold; They can with synthetic diamonds which are molecules. Others are mining blockchain of bitcoin. That's molecular, too. More evidence for God in my book.

Go.

Okay- explain how.

The reason why earth has so much water is that it had oceans of water underneath. Thus, when Noah's flood happened, it came up from the deep. There were rocks which came up and formed mountain ranges we have today. The Grand Canyon was formed from a local flood. Furthermore, it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. There was a canopy of water above the earth and that rained down. This is catastrophism. Otherwise, there is no logical explanation for the earth having so much water. Moreover, some outer space disturbance occurred and human longevity changed. Life was cut short to around 120 years. Most of the discoveries that scientists made about prehistoric man are from post flood. I think sealybobo mentioned Titan as the other planet on our solar system with water on its surface. How's that coming along?

Wow- that is quite the word salad there.

Where in the Bible does it say that Mount Everest was formed after the Flood? It doesn't. The Bible says that the flood covered even the mountains by 15 cubits- nothing about the Flood forming new mountains.

Where did the water go after the flood?

Where in the Bible is anything about 'outer space disturbance' affecting our life span mentioned?

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. 12 And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights.

19 They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered. 20 The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits.g]">[g]h]">[h] 21 Every living thing that moved on land perished—birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind. 22 Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. 23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.

24 The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days.

8 But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded. 2 Now the springs of the deep and the floodgates of the heavens had been closed, and the rain had stopped falling from the sky. 3 The water receded steadily from the earth. At the end of the hundred and fifty days the water had gone down, 4 and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. 5 The waters continued to recede until the tenth month, and on the first day of the tenth month the tops of the mountains became visible.

Forum List

Back