🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

According to science, how does a new species develop?

So you aren't even willing to stand up and say what you actually believe.

It isn't all that difficult- for example I believe that evolution is the theory that best explains the diversity of life on earth.

Can you stand up and say what you believe?
ToE as change over time of species is not observable or else I could get the data and graph for myself. Yet, I just found I could get current evolution of new species of finches on Gallepagos Island and see the changes since evolution is rapid. Can you understand in your own words what I just said and proposed? Are you ready to put your belief in ToE to cytochrome C and new species of finches on Gallepagos Island which Darwin observed back in the day?

LOL you just can't stand up for what you believe in- can you?

First of all you need to explain what theory 'creation science' is- in the same terms that evolution science is.

Then you would provide this evidence that fits the theory of Christian Science.

So go for it- and remember- arguing again about something about evolution- is not a fact about Creation.

Facts that support your theory.

Go.
The FLOOD supports the theory of Creation and is the only rational reason there are so many fossils discovered at all.

Okay- explain how.

If you are talking about the Biblical flood- then according to the Bible it covered the entire earth- including Mount Everest- by 15 cubits! Show me the science that would provide for that much water earth.

When did the Flood take place? Again according to Biblical scholars the Bible indicates it happened less than 6,000 years ago- how were fossils of dinosaurs created in less than 6,000 years?

Finally- presuming that there was a Biblical flood that killed all terrestrial life on earth except what was on the Ark (again per the Bible)- how were the species re-distributed around the Earth? According to the Bible all of the animals in the Ark were released at Mt. Ararat. So how did kangaroos end up in Australia- and not in India? How did Galpagos tortoises end up in the Galapagos- and nowhere else? How did elephant birds end up on Madagascar?

Evolution doesn't explain dinosaur fossils, geology does. But dinosaur fossils support the theory of evolution- as does the dispersal of animals around the globe.

The fairy tales of the Bible don't.

First, evos and you did not explain how the earth has so much water?

Evolution doesn't explain water- or why the earth has water.

For that you would look to a different science.

So you aren't even willing to stand up and say what you actually believe.

It isn't all that difficult- for example I believe that evolution is the theory that best explains the diversity of life on earth.

Can you stand up and say what you believe?
ToE as change over time of species is not observable or else I could get the data and graph for myself. Yet, I just found I could get current evolution of new species of finches on Gallepagos Island and see the changes since evolution is rapid. Can you understand in your own words what I just said and proposed? Are you ready to put your belief in ToE to cytochrome C and new species of finches on Gallepagos Island which Darwin observed back in the day?

First of all you need to explain what theory 'creation science' is- in the same terms that evolution science is.

So go for it- and remember- arguing again about something about evolution- is not a fact about Creation.

Go.
The FLOOD supports the theory of Creation and is the only rational reason there are so many fossils discovered at all.

Okay- explain how.

If you are talking about the Biblical flood- then according to the Bible it covered the entire earth- including Mount Everest- by 15 cubits! Show me the science that would provide for that much water earth.

When did the Flood take place? Again according to Biblical scholars the Bible indicates it happened less than 6,000 years ago- how were fossils of dinosaurs created in less than 6,000 years?

Finally- presuming that there was a Biblical flood that killed all terrestrial life on earth except what was on the Ark (again per the Bible)- how were the species re-distributed around the Earth? According to the Bible all of the animals in the Ark were released at Mt. Ararat. So how did kangaroos end up in Australia- and not in India? How did Galpagos tortoises end up in the Galapagos- and nowhere else? How did elephant birds end up on Madagascar?

Evolution doesn't explain dinosaur fossils, geology does. But dinosaur fossils support the theory of evolution- as does the dispersal of animals around the globe.

First, evos and you did not explain how the earth has so much water? Water is one of the fine tuning parameters. The reason why earth has so much water is that it had oceans of water underneath. Thus, when Noah's flood happened, it came up from the deep. There were rocks which came up and formed mountain ranges we have today. The Grand Canyon was formed from a local flood. Furthermore, it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. There was a canopy of water above the earth and that rained down. This is catastrophism. Otherwise, there is no logical explanation for the earth having so much water. Moreover, some outer space disturbance occurred and human longevity changed. Life was cut short to around 120 years. Most of the discoveries that scientists made about prehistoric man are from post flood. I think sealybobo mentioned Titan as the other planet on our solar system with water on its surface. How's that coming along?

You don't think comets of ice could have supplied the earth with water?

P.S. Did you ever answer our question? What came first adult human or baby humans?

Go.

Okay- explain how.

First, evos and you did not explain how the earth has so much water? Water is one of the fine tuning parameters. The reason why earth has so much water is that it had oceans of water underneath. Thus, when Noah's flood happened, it came up from the deep. There were rocks which came up and formed mountain ranges we have today. The Grand Canyon was formed from a local flood. Furthermore, it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. There was a canopy of water above the earth and that rained down. This is catastrophism. Otherwise, there is no logical explanation for the earth having so much water. Moreover, some outer space disturbance occurred and human longevity changed. Life was cut short to around 120 years. Most of the discoveries that scientists made about prehistoric man are from post flood. I think sealybobo mentioned Titan as the other planet on our solar system with water on its surface. How's that coming along?

P.S. Did you ever answer our question? What came first adult human or baby humans?

He did- he is a 'chicken's came before eggs' kind of guy.

Or in this case 'a fairy popped chicken's into existence' kind of guy.

Not word salad, but I noticed you avoided my question of where the water on earth came from. Thus, you nor atheists scientists have an explanation.

"The word for “flood” (mabbul), used here for the first time, applies only to the Noahic Flood; other floods are denoted by various other words in the original. This was the “mabbul,” unique in all history...Similarly, when the Genesis Flood is referred to in the New Testament, the Greek term kataklusmos is uniquely employed (Matthew 24:39 ; Luke 17:27 ; 2 Peter 2:5 ; 2 Peter 3:6 ) instead of the usual Greek word for “flood.” This Flood was not to be comparable to other later local floods; it was to be absolutely unique in all history.[1]

1. Morris, Henry M., The Genesis Record. Grand Rapids MI: Baker Books, 1976. p.183-184."

Mt. Everest of today would need waters 6 miles high to cover. I don't think there was that much water to cover it. However, one hypothesis is Mt. Everest was lower and the plate tectonics moved the mountain higher. Evos also point out that there wasn't enough atmospheric pressure that high for Noah, his family and the animals to survive. However, creation scientists point out if sea level rose, then the atmospheric pressure would rise, too.

"and called his name Noah, saying, “Out of the ground wthat the Lord has cursed, this one shall bring us relief from our work and from the painful toil of our hands.”" Genesis 5:29

As for longevity, today's humans became ancestors of Noah's family and one hypothesis is we inherited their genetic defects versus that of Adam and Eve. My hypothesis was gamma ray or some kind of radiation due to the water canopy shield in the atmosphere. It appears that hypothesis has been debunked by other creation scientists.

Decreased lifespans: Have we been looking in the right place? - creation.com

Catastrophism
Catastrophism | geology

Earth sciences - William Smith and faunal succession

When Continents Collide

Canyon carved in just three days in Texas flood: Insight into ancient flood events on Earth and Mars

How old is Grand Canyon - creation.com

Go.

Okay- explain how.

Where's the evidence for comets strikes and it providing water?

Adult Adam and Eve. All creatures created by God were adult except Baby Jesus.

Not word salad, but I noticed you avoided my question of where the water on earth came from. Thus, you nor atheists scientists have an explanation.

I actually specifically answered- how water came to be on earth is not relevant to the Theory of Evolution.

It is relevant to your 'Creationist Theory'- which is just the Old Testament dressed up in white smock.

Mt. Everest of today would need waters 6 miles high to cover. I don't think there was that much water to cover it. However, one hypothesis is Mt. Everest was lower and the plate tectonics moved the mountain higher. Evos also point out that there wasn't enough atmospheric pressure that high for Noah, his family and the animals to survive. However, creation scientists point out if sea level rose, then the atmospheric pressure would rise, too.

Again- remember your source is the Bible- which doesn't mention 'plate tectonics' or Mountains growing.

But lets go with the 'plate tectonics' thing for a moment then. Because plate tectonics are relevant to evolution.

Where does plate tectonics show the growth of Mt. Everest by a few miles in the course of say 5,000 years?

Or any significant plate tectonics movement?

There is nothing about plate tectonics theory that supports a 6,000 year old Earth.

Nothing.

But plate tectonics does fit with the theory of evolution and how kangaroos are in Australia- and not in Kansas.

enesis 5:29

As for longevity, today's humans became ancestors of Noah's family and one hypothesis is we inherited their genetic defects versus that of Adam and Eve. My hypothesis was gamma ray or some kind of radiation due to the water canopy shield in the atmosphere. It appears that hypothesis has been debunked by other creation scientists.

So that is just your guess- not supported by either the Bible or science.

Why did you mention it?

Not word salad, but I noticed you avoided my question of where the water on earth came from.

Speaking of avoiding the question- here is what you avoided answering:

He did- he is a 'chicken's came before eggs' kind of guy.

Or in this case 'a fairy popped chicken's into existence' kind of guy.

All right smart arse, explain how the chicken egg evolve when it's so complex? Science backed up the Bible when it demonstrated the chicken came first so that it's a fact now.

h4FB59865

Nice design there!

I actually specifically answered- how water came to be on earth is not relevant to the Theory of Evolution.

It is relevant to your 'Creationist Theory'- which is just the Old Testament dressed up in white smock.

More lies. You also didn't answer what's happening on Titan. How did it get its surface water? Or oceans of water deep down Europa? What about Mars in the past? Can one nuke the frozen ice and get running water?

Let me lock you in a room with no water and see how long you'd last? No evolution. The amount of water needed for survival and colonization is great. One needs photosynthesis, too. Another of fine tuning facts.

More lies. You also didn't answer what's happening on Titan. How did it get its surface water? Or oceans of water deep down Europa? What about Mars in the past? Can one nuke

None of these things are mysteries...damn you are bizarre...

Again- remember your source is the Bible- which doesn't mention 'plate tectonics' or Mountains growing.

But lets go with the 'plate tectonics' thing for a moment then. Because plate tectonics are relevant to evolution.

Where does plate tectonics show the growth of Mt. Everest by a few miles in the course of say 5,000 years?

Or any significant plate tectonics movement?

There is nothing about plate tectonics theory that supports a 6,000 year old Earth.

Nothing.

But plate tectonics does fit with the theory of evolution and how kangaroos are in Australia- and not in Kansas.

You and atheists are wrong again. This is too easy.

The Bible mentions Pangea or one large mass of land and continental drift. "And God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear.” And it was so." Genesis 1:9

Continental drift, plate tectonics came from a creation scientist. Not an atheist one.

enesis 5:29

So that is just your guess- not supported by either the Bible or science.

Why did you mention it?

Scientific hypothesis as I stated. The water canopy is in the Bible.

I see no explanation for the egg, so will assume atheists are wrong again. The chicken came first is a fact. Why don't atheist scientists try to create a chicken ha ha?

The Bible mentions Pangea or one large mass of land and continental drift. "And God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear.” And it was so." Genesis 1:9
That's idiotic...at no point in that verse is "only one large land mass" mentioned.

If there were a magical flood, then all the bones would be mixed together.

Instead, what has been found at the Grand Canyon is the lower you go, the simpler the life forms. At the very bottom are most simple of all.

I'll ask again--if you don't believe in evolution, how was man created?....be specific
no anti-evolutionists want to answer this question because they don't have an answer
Adam was created by GOD from the dust of the ground and GOD breathed into his nostrils and made man a living soul a little less than the angels which GOD had previously created.
but is that all the detail you can give??
so from dust a fully formed human came to be....dust to human.....?
Jesus turned water into wine at the marriage feast in Cana. Jesus' first recorded miracle. Why wouldn't GOD turn dust into a man who then died and returned to the dust from which he came!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back