According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

How did Trump get Iran to attack our Embassy in Iraq?
In which no one was killed or hurt, but you Trumpettes want lots of dead Iranian women and children as pay back.

You dumb fucks don’t even know of the 25 Iraqis the US murdered prior to the embassy riots.

No one was killed or hurt not because Iran didn’t try.

Attack our embassy, bad shit will happen. Iran willingly did this. They should be the ones concerned. I wonder if their citizens are questioning why their government attacked the US embassy.

You never have a good thing to say about Trump or anyone else on the right.

I will , if he in fact gets the US out of the mess he started

~S~

Nah, if we leave now, a massacre will ensue.

Not a massacre of Americans. So...?

Innocent Iraqis and Iranian dissidents who oppose the Ayatollah and his oppressive government.

This is akin to setting a fire and leaving. Saying "once I leave the fire will put itself out". That's not how it works.

That's exactly how fireworks work. It's even on the label. 'Light and stand back'

Looks like 52 places in Iran are about to become history.

And if they do not, then Trump's bluff is called...that is the problem with talking shit on twitter.

he will fold faster than a cheap card table -

then his drones will kiss his ass for not starting a war .

Has not been verified, but...

400+ missiles fired thus far
70 U.S service member fatalities
10 injured
INCIDENT STILL ONGOING

Escalating Tensions (@SteppingGlass) January 7, 2020

Another report says this...

Reports say Iran is firing dozens of missiles into Iraq, hitting U.S. forces at Al Asad Airbase. Early reports say 20 U.S. troops have died, amid 60+ missile strikes so far. If true, then we are at the precipice of another horrible war in the Middle East.

Mark Hughes (@markhughesfilms) January 7, 2020

and this:

Still 0 confirmed reports of injuries/fatalities in attack.

Doge (@IntelDoge) January 7, 2020

If this is true, it's all over for that little shithole.
I think I'm going to be sick.

Question though:

How can we already have numbers this soon?

BREAKING: At least 10 rockets hit al-Asad air base where US troops are housed in Iraq. Iran claimed responsibility for the attack. The Senate must remove Trump immediately.

You never have a good thing to say about Trump or anyone else on the right.

I will , if he in fact gets the US out of the mess he started

~S~

Nah, if we leave now, a massacre will ensue.

Not a massacre of Americans. So...?

Innocent Iraqis and Iranian dissidents who oppose the Ayatollah and his oppressive government.

This is akin to setting a fire and leaving. Saying "once I leave the fire will put itself out". That's not how it works.

That's exactly how fireworks work. It's even on the label. 'Light and stand back'

LOL.

This isn't the 4th of July.

It is wartime now.

No link - watching on the news right now.

Reportedly cruise/ballistic missiles

thats cause they are RETALIATING for what asshole trump did who threw the first punch starting a war,something out corrupt government has been doing for DECADES now. He was hoping that they would just stand there and let him be a bully and keep hitting punching them but they are doing what he did not expect,fighting back.

Iran is saying to let them complete the attack and then it is over.

Ignoring the last 12 attacks where we did nothing.

People say those tickets were launched from Iranian soil; this is BIG.

The 82nd is on their way. None of this is good.

it doesnt get any better for trump -

stir war shit = stinks enough to hide impeachment headlines
By your way of thinking if true.....maybe Nancy will shut the ph uk up! The other night there was a program on with a British historian/writer. We can not get people to run for office or he was saying Great Britain, but it is us also because of the non stop attacks on potential political candidates and when they get elected. So we have a lot of sub standard men and women in office. The first step is to get the news opinion stations to change to news stations and Newspapers to report real news.

Looks like 52 places in Iran are about to become history.

And if they do not, then Trump's bluff is called...that is the problem with talking shit on twitter.
They started the war. Trump will finish it.

We shall see...what will you say if in the next 3 days or so we have not taken out 52 sites?
Depends what happens. 3 Hellfires on 3 Iranian leaders is good.

BREAKING: At least 10 rockets hit al-Asad air base where US troops are housed in Iraq. Iran claimed responsibility for the attack. The Senate must remove Trump immediately.

Because we responded to an attack on our Embassy?

Do you even geopolitics?

How did Trump get Iran to attack our Embassy in Iraq?
In which no one was killed or hurt, but you Trumpettes want lots of dead Iranian women and children as pay back.

You dumb fucks don’t even know of the 25 Iraqis the US murdered prior to the embassy riots.

Iran willingly attacked the Embassy. Foot up the ass, appeasement doesn’t work.
You are a complete idiot.

So are you.

Forum List

Back