According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

How did Trump get Iran to attack our Embassy in Iraq?
In which no one was killed or hurt, but you Trumpettes want lots of dead Iranian women and children as pay back.

You dumb fucks don’t even know of the 25 Iraqis the US murdered prior to the embassy riots.

Iran willingly attacked the Embassy. Foot up the ass, appeasement doesn’t work.
You are a complete idiot.

So are you.
Yep I’m dumb because I don’t want a useless war that benefits only the 1%.

Yeah, I should take what an anarchist says seriously.

But tell me. Should we just leave and let innocent people die?

Keep your fingers crossed. You just might get the ultra-bloody 5 trillion dollar war you always wanted.

How did Trump get Iran to attack our Embassy in Iraq?
In which no one was killed or hurt, but you Trumpettes want lots of dead Iranian women and children as pay back.

You dumb fucks don’t even know of the 25 Iraqis the US murdered prior to the embassy riots.

Iran willingly attacked the Embassy. Foot up the ass, appeasement doesn’t work.
You are a complete idiot.

indeed,they are sick fucks as well the fact they think trump starting a war murdering people is somehow fucking funny.

"We all need to pray for our troops right now. They are overwhelmingly kids under 25 & 1st generation Americans who joined the military looking for a better life- trying to get out of poverty, pay for school, take care of their families. They didn’t pick their Commander in Chief." - Howlin Katie Hill

***chuckles***
Mr. President is so happy tonight..he has taken impeachment right out of the news cycle...and who is going to remove the sitting President..during a shooting war?

Well played Sir, well played indeed.

He got Iran to attack our embassy in Iraq. He is such a bad ass, isn’t he?
Nope..his genius is in what he saw he could make of the event.

Why not call out Iran for attacking our embassy?

Hope you assholes are fucking happy. If any US service members are dead it’s too many
Iran warns US not to respond to attack
Iran warns US not retaliate over missile attack in Iraq

U.S. forces could not be immediately reached for comment. White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said the White House is aware of the reports.

"The President has been briefed and is monitoring the situation closely and consulting with his national security team," she said.

I wish he'd just not 'tweet' for one day.....just a freakin' day....

~S~

"We can oppose war but stand with our service men and women in uniform. An attack on one of us is an attack on the rest of us. Don’t blame our patriots for defending their country. They took an oath to .... protect us, etc The President is responsible. Where’s Congress?" - Dastardly Donna Brazil

Not a massacre of Americans. So...?

Innocent Iraqis and Iranian dissidents who oppose the Ayatollah and his oppressive government.

This is akin to setting a fire and leaving. Saying "once I leave the fire will put itself out". That's not how it works.

That's exactly how fireworks work. It's even on the label. 'Light and stand back'

LOL.

This isn't the 4th of July.

It is wartime now.

We've been continuously at war over there for two decades. We aren't doing any good there, the place always was and will always be a shite hole.

It's time to get out before someone gets hurt... and by someone, I mean someone I care about.
How do we stop Iran from getting nukes?

If I were a shrewd military strategist not impeded by the ethical dilemmas of politics and national sentiment:

I would decapitate their government.

"We all need to pray for our troops right now. They are overwhelmingly kids under 25 & 1st generation Americans who joined the military looking for a better life- trying to get out of poverty, pay for school, take care of their families. They didn’t pick their Commander in Chief." - Howlin Katie Hill
I hope they are all Mexican lol

Has not been verified, but...

400+ missiles fired thus far
70 U.S service member fatalities
10 injured
INCIDENT STILL ONGOING

Escalating Tensions (@SteppingGlass) January 7, 2020

Another report says this...

Reports say Iran is firing dozens of missiles into Iraq, hitting U.S. forces at Al Asad Airbase. Early reports say 20 U.S. troops have died, amid 60+ missile strikes so far. If true, then we are at the precipice of another horrible war in the Middle East.

Mark Hughes (@markhughesfilms) January 7, 2020

and this:

Still 0 confirmed reports of injuries/fatalities in attack.

Doge (@IntelDoge) January 7, 2020

If this is true, it's all over for that little shithole.
that seems like a lot of causlaties for that amount of time
Modern missiles..well aimed....actually the casualties are pretty low..considering.
depends on the targets/target area/etc..
..400 missiles?? 400 high tech missiles?? they just blew their wad, IF true ....

Going to start a poll on Trump's response to the attack.
Haven't heard if any US military personnel were injured or killed.
If ANY are US guys are injured or killed, it sucks to be an Iranian in uniform.

we need to nominate a general election opponent of Trump who will be unequivocally anti-war.

The harm done to Iran will depend on the number of soldiers killed, if any.

Iran better hope they didn't kill anyone and they save face domestically while potentially avoiding a big response.

If many were killed, and even if none depending on the way forward; Iranian generals will be fair game, maybe even a MOAB over some very important leaders a la Reagan and Gadaffi.

Was America given a heads up, as the U.S did to Syria and Russia when Trump attacked? All details matter here.

It's time to get out before someone gets hurt... and by someone, I mean someone I care about.

Iran wants to go back to the "glory" years of the Persian empire. Their tentacles are all over the world. They need to be taken out. Or should we wait for them to become North Korea 2.0? No thanks.

Forum List

Back