🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ACLU Board Member URGED People To KILL Trump Supporters!!!

People say all kinds of stupid shit. Look at this forum, for instance.

That's not an excuse. If it's wrong for Trump, it's wrong for this guy.
The guy had the decency to resign. TRump won't and what he's doing is worse. What he's done has resulted in violence.
naked-gun-face-palm-head-slap-doh-1360196138K_zps35679ca2.gif~c200

There is no decency in resigning after you encourage people to commit mass murder.

"Fern Delise, 54, of Fountain was arrested after police say she called Planned Parenthood saying, “It’s tempting to walk into a republican party meeting with my dead husband’s gun and just start shooting people.”

Wow.

"Fern Delise, 54, of Fountain was arrested after police say she called Planned Parenthood saying, “It’s tempting to walk into a republican party meeting with my dead husband’s gun and just start shooting people.”

Wow.
Wow? What's wow about it? The arrest or what she said?

unfortunately, I believe they will push someone over that edge. where is daddy Obama to scold his children and get them to knock it off? he's been out there for everything else. GUESS why he isn't, he's involved in it all up to his lying eyes. he had meetings with BLM, Al Sharpton visited the white house over 60 times. You have Lynch all of a sudden going mute. think about that when you GO to vote

Forum List

Back