Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

The Mexicans have the women who they rape carry the ladders...
Seen US rape stats lately Francis?

Real ones, or the BS ones that leftists make up?
Search for yourself.

I'll take that to mean, "Damn it, she called my bluff! Retreat!"
Or I can give a ya link and you can just say, no good, "lib" link.

If you're not interested you're not interested.

Partisanshitheads rarely are.

Not my fault you're too fucking stupid to locate a reliable info source instead of leftist blogs.

Nor is "I assume your response in order to avoid answering". That's all on you.

Let me show you how REAL debate, as opposed to "I'm right, and I never have to prove it" tantrums, is done.

US rape stats: 135, 755 reported to law enforcement in 2017, the last year for which complete data is currently available.

Crime in the U.S. 2017 <----- What is known as "a credible source", just in case you were confused.

Now it is YOUR turn to say something real, rather than vague emotional appeals.

Quite a few, moron. Many of them have walls or fences.
None do. There are about 30 which have fences or dirt berms. No one has a full border wall.
Israel has a border wall, moron, and it works.
Thanks for making one of my points, Israel is an apartheid police state state.

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.
I just want you to know that I seldom read more than the first paragraph of your posts. That's all the idiocy I can stand.

Here's the bottom line. There were zero illegal crossing of the Israeli border in 2017. Zero.

I think we're all well aware that that you're not a reader. Better find another argument if you're attempting to get me to side with you on allowing the powerful to wall me in. Israel is a perfect example of why not to. Sounds like your kind of place. You might not be so afraid of brown poor people there.

"Israel is a perfect example of why not to".

Wow...idiocy 101.

And this:::::

Records Show Correlation Between Illegal Tunnels And Border Fence Construction

You mean they build tunnels when they can't just walk across? No shit?

Actually, there are already quite a few tunnels, built by drug smugglers. But one assumes at least some of them are willing to dabble in a little human trafficking for fun and profit, as well

None do. There are about 30 which have fences or dirt berms. No one has a full border wall.
Israel has a border wall, moron, and it works.
Thanks for making one of my points, Israel is an apartheid police state state.

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.
I just want you to know that I seldom read more than the first paragraph of your posts. That's all the idiocy I can stand.

Here's the bottom line. There were zero illegal crossing of the Israeli border in 2017. Zero.

I think we're all well aware that that you're not a reader. Better find another argument if you're attempting to get me to side with you on allowing the powerful to wall me in. Israel is a perfect example of why not to. Sounds like your kind of place. You might not be so afraid of brown poor people there.
How is Israel the example of why not to? It seems to be the exact opposite, if you ask me.

BTW, the powerful support an open border, not the powerless.

False Equivalence | Truly Fallacious

There are 195 countries in the world. How many have an actively patrolled border wall?
None do. There are about 30 which have fences. No one has a full border wall.

f14bdf4c-c80a-44a6-b5c4-e4a48d10d8df.jpg

Does this not count? Do we have to even get into how effective it has been? It's to the point where they are making movies of literal aliens trying to take on the wall - yet the aliens can't get past it. That's after thousands of years...

Great country means great wall.
Most of the wall is in disrepair. It is not actively patrolled. Some of it is preserved for tourists.

There are actually parts which are constantly being vandalized and sold as souvenirs. Some of it has been dismantled and used to build schools and roads.

Over 1200 miles of it is gone. Demolished. Removed.

The Great Wall is in reverse.

So much for your idea of "effective". :lol:

Argue with this, douchebag:

iu

How necessary is Donald Trump’s wall?
20170204_WOC960_3.png

How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders | Daily Mail Online

World of walls: How 65 countries have erected fences on their borders – four times as many as when the Berlin Wall was toppled – as governments try to hold back the tide of migrants
  • Security fears and a widespread refusal to help refugees have fuelled a new spate of wall-building around the world
  • A third of the world's countries have completed or are building barriers – compared to 16 at the fall of the Berlin Wall
  • They include Israel's 'apartheid wall', India's 2,500-mile fence around Bangladesh and Morocco's huge sand 'berm'
  • Experts are dismissive, saying: 'Their main function is theatre. They provide the sense of security, not real security'

Border walls are ineffective, costly and fatal — but we keep building them

Yet no wall has ever succeeded in permanently eliminating contraband. Ramps, catapults, drones, tunnels, submarines, mules or even corrupt border guards can always undermine its effectiveness; or the traffic merely shifts elsewhere. A wall simply pushes us farther from getting to the heart of the matter, from addressing the root problem, from treating the illness and not just the symptoms.

~S~

The solution to the problem is really easy and would make Trump a hero:
Expand the CPB = jobs, jobs, jobs.
Buy patrol vehicles for the new CPB agents = +++ $$$ fir U.S. auto manufacturing.
Arm the new CPB agents = $$$ for American gun manufacturers.
Trump could grow the economy by .5% after hiring 1000+ new agents.

And I bet it wouldn't cost $5B after the discount kicks in for granting federal contracts.

You can't sneak over an agent, good guy, with a gun.
You can't dig a tunnel under an agent, good guy, with a gun.
You can't saw a hole in an agent, good guy, with a gun.

But he's too fucking stupid and stubborn to see this.

Last edited:

Does this not count? Do we have to even get into how effective it has been? It's to the point where they are making movies of literal aliens trying to take on the wall - yet the aliens can't get past it. That's after thousands of years...

Most of the wall is in disrepair. It is not actively patrolled. Some of it is preserved for tourists.

There are actually parts which are constantly being vandalized and sold as souvenirs. Some of it has been dismantled and used to build schools and roads.

iu

20170204_WOC960_3.png

How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders | Daily Mail Online

World of walls: How 65 countries have erected fences on their borders – four times as many as when the Berlin Wall was toppled – as governments try to hold back the tide of migrants
  • Security fears and a widespread refusal to help refugees have fuelled a new spate of wall-building around the world
  • A third of the world's countries have completed or are building barriers – compared to 16 at the fall of the Berlin Wall
  • They include Israel's 'apartheid wall', India's 2,500-mile fence around Bangladesh and Morocco's huge sand 'berm'
  • Experts are dismissive, saying: 'Their main function is theatre. They provide the sense of security, not real security'

Yet no wall has ever succeeded in permanently eliminating contraband. Ramps, catapults, drones, tunnels, submarines, mules or even corrupt border guards can always undermine its effectiveness; or the traffic merely shifts elsewhere. A wall simply pushes us farther from getting to the heart of the matter, from addressing the root problem, from treating the illness and not just the symptoms.

~S~
argue with this, moron:

iu

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work

Acosta is in the stupid hall of fame

Another mindless idiot who didn't watch the video/edited soundbite.

iu

20170204_WOC960_3.png

~S~
argue with this, moron:

iu

Did Israel have an 1885 mile long river to contend with?

Eminent domain problems or just a lot of sand?

rio_grande.jpg

iu

20170204_WOC960_3.png

~S~
argue with this, moron:

iu

rio_grande.jpg
Spare me. The river makes it even easier.

iu

20170204_WOC960_3.png

~S~
argue with this, moron:

iu

rio_grande.jpg

First the desert, now the river. These people are completely helpless and hopeless.

Donald J. Trump has it figured out, no need to worry about the technical details. He's not as dumb as you guys admitting defeat when the first difficulty arises.

iu

20170204_WOC960_3.png

~S~
argue with this, moron:

iu

rio_grande.jpg

having only ad hominems for a rebuttals doth not wineth debat-eths

:ahole-1:~S~:ahole-1:

LOL okay so this Acosta retard goes down to the boarder and films a video next to a steel slat wall, and claims the wall isn't working because there are no illegals around. Thus proving the wall is effective. Now the poor guy is being mocked in social media without mercy. :21::21::21:

CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work
Was the “wall” as tall as Trump wants it?
By the way, if you think that’s a wall you need to be checked by an eye doctor. See the picture. Fox news even have to use the word barrier because they didn’t want to lie like you did.

I like the one with the slat wall with pieces sawed out

Some deterrent
No one who supports the wall wants one made from metal slats, moron. We want one that is 1 foot thick prestressed concrete and 30 feet high.

Sure, if you have a few trillion burning a hole in your pocket. I don't mind replacing those security fences with it though, yard by yard. But to try and put that monstrosity at least 2000 miles is staggering, much less 3000 miles. As it stands now, the security fence allows small animals to pass but slows down humans. The problem with using any kind of Steel, they rust in a matter of only a couple or three years and you have to repair them. We already have that problem with what is in place now. Even what you are proposing only slows the illegals down if there isn't all the other security systems and boots on the ground to back them up. And the money for the 2006 Border Security has been offered to Trump but he has turned it down. It's the Wall or nothing. Congress already has it in the Budget because they are bound to it. To give you some idea, when Trump too office there were 733 miles of Wall and Security Fencing and some of it needing repair due to illegals with cutting torches, wire cutters and just plain old fashioned rust. The last 2 Presidents have been spending 1.3 billion a year as per the law and have had those 733 miles built and maintained. After 2 years in Office, do you know how many miles of wall and security fencing (some in real bad need of repair) there is? If you guessed 733 you would be correct. 2 years without expanding the wall or security fencing. 2 years allowing what is there to run down. And for the last 2 years, the funds have been available. I wonder where they were spent, it wasn't on the border security. Must have been one hell of a Beer Blast in Washington or MaroLargo.

Some deterrent
No one who supports the wall wants one made from metal slats, moron. We want one that is 1 foot thick prestressed concrete and 30 feet high.

Sure, if you have a few trillion burning a hole in your pocket. I don't mind replacing those security fences with it though, yard by yard. But to try and put that monstrosity at least 2000 miles is staggering, much less 3000 miles. As it stands now, the security fence allows small animals to pass but slows down humans. The problem with using any kind of Steel, they rust in a matter of only a couple or three years and you have to repair them. We already have that problem with what is in place now. Even what you are proposing only slows the illegals down if there isn't all the other security systems and boots on the ground to back them up. And the money for the 2006 Border Security has been offered to Trump but he has turned it down. It's the Wall or nothing. Congress already has it in the Budget because they are bound to it. To give you some idea, when Trump too office there were 733 miles of Wall and Security Fencing and some of it needing repair due to illegals with cutting torches, wire cutters and just plain old fashioned rust. The last 2 Presidents have been spending 1.3 billion a year as per the law and have had those 733 miles built and maintained. After 2 years in Office, do you know how many miles of wall and security fencing (some in real bad need of repair) there is? If you guessed 733 you would be correct. 2 years without expanding the wall or security fencing. 2 years allowing what is there to run down. And for the last 2 years, the funds have been available. I wonder where they were spent, it wasn't on the border security. Must have been one hell of a Beer Blast in Washington or MaroLargo.
Argue with this, dumbass:

iu

Some deterrent
That wasn't the wall. It was one of the prototypes. No doubt democrats are going to be running around with that picture hanging out of their mouths like it means something.

Some deterrent
No one who supports the wall wants one made from metal slats, moron. We want on that is 1 foot thick prestressed concrete and 30 feet high.
You'll still be scared.
yo dude, you lock your doors at night while you sleep? your silence will be the answer - yes you do. Mr. ITG. BTW, do you and superman get together?
I love this leftwing tactic where they expect you to endorse their idiocies to prove how brave you are. Most kids get over that stage in elementary school.

When I was in elementary school we had duck and cover drills as if that would ever provide any protection whatsoever against a nuclear attack. We learned about strong man societies who walled in their peoples. They were why we were under our desks.

Your police have been militarized and are trained/are undergoing training by the Israeli military in societal subjugation and population control. Prepare to be Palestinianized, that’s your future, the police are already murdering unarmed nonthreatening citizens in the streets, on the job, and even in their own homes now, with impunity. Your expansive incarceration system dwarfs anything humanity has ever known, has locked down 25% of the world’s imprisoned, and it has a for profit component; we trade in bondage “again”. The entire population is under constant corporate state surveillance. The empire has 8 generational (your military’s term for it) war-without-end hot shooting wars up and running with more on the drawing board. No empire has ever occupied more territory with installations/bases all over the globe - not for defense, but to “manage” the planet’s resources and wealth extraction while funding it economically cannibalizes “the homeland”. We support ¾’s of the world’s military dictatorships. We just stood by an ally that liquefied a journalist and routinely holds public square beheadings. We’ve seen the internal war games at OCCUPY, Ferguson and DAPL.

And now our brave and free exceptional people beg to be walled in by concentrated wealth and power. This is not a free and open society or people. This is a people duped into cooperating with and participating in a colonial-based predatory economic system that eventually enslaves all because it must constantly expand and feed, extract, concentrate and redistribute wealth both societal, and from the natural world. It’s economic cannibalism with hominids as nothing more than economic units. You watched as it devoured others as you believed your privilege would spare you. And understand, my use of “you” here is “us”. All of “us”. We did all of this to ourselves, we all participated, and by and large we still are, fawning over the aristocracy begging them to save us from our anxiety.

Historically any society that enjoys this level of corruption, predation and wealth/income disparity eventually devolves into either a police state or open rebellion. Your power structure understands that and knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. They are preparing for the backlash they know is coming and you are no longer off the menu. Any for profit internment camps they build for your scary brown people can be used to hold you as well. We would all do well to revisit the history of groups of people(s) this power structure decided it no longer required for revenue generation or found to be in the way of “progress”.

I was going to try and stay out of this,

but you are dumber than a sack of turds...…..

No one who supports the wall wants one made from metal slats, moron. We want on that is 1 foot thick prestressed concrete and 30 feet high.
You'll still be scared.
yo dude, you lock your doors at night while you sleep? your silence will be the answer - yes you do. Mr. ITG. BTW, do you and superman get together?

You're really deep and intellectual aren't you, I can tell. How connected that is to begging concentrated wealth and power to wall me in for my own benefit. Where the police can already murder me while unarmed and nonthreatening.

You should be anxious. But you are stunningly ignorant of where the threat to your fweedumb lies.
and that's a 'yes' you lock your doors at night while you sleep. why? Again silence will mean you do cause it's safe.

You think america is safe? Not safe? What exactly is in danger? What are YOU scared of, why do you lock your doors, assuming you do, ... if you do. If I lock my doors in a gated white neighborhood, who am I protecting myself from? Seems some americans are simply too scared to live in a free and open society.

I'll tell you what I mean, you will not assign it. That is why you're so flustered after all.

You libtards are the danger to America......

Forum List

Back