Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

yo dude, you lock your doors at night while you sleep? your silence will be the answer - yes you do. Mr. ITG. BTW, do you and superman get together?

False Equivalence | Truly Fallacious

There are 195 countries in the world. How many have an actively patrolled border wall?
Quite a few, moron. Many of them have walls or fences.

YOUR TURN DIPSHIT-

Trump said the wall was built - is it paying for itself or is there a national emergency ????????

HUH ?
What are you blubbering about?

Where I am at I dont have to worry about events like this happening to me or my family.

After My Daughter's Death -- A Father's View of the Immigration Debate
Kate Steinle’s Last Words As She Died Were “Help Me, Dad”
Illegal Alien Kills Husband and Two Youngest Kids, Widow Speaks Out

I just hope it happens to you, or the Obama's, Pelosi's or Schumers. You want them here, you deserve to be killed by them...

So you're afraid, now we're getting somewhere. And you want the wealthy and powerful class to protect you from poor people. You want the wealthy and powerful who have always made damn sure "illegals" are here, to protect you from "them" by building a wall around you as the empire goes into decline and contracts.

You don't need to fear poor folk, you need to review history.

If you're so scared you need to wish me death, so be it. Wish.
Dude, I am wealthy, I have more than enough to live the rest of my life in luxury. I just dont want some asshole like you , to "FEEL" that what I have, belongs to you or those illegally crossing the border. As a matter of fact, I offer you the 50 cent solution anytime you want some FREE stuff. Just try to break into my house and I will willingly give up some of my possessions to you. 1 round at a time.

I noticed that you are a victim of liberalism, because you constantly harp on those that have amassed great wealth, while you must be a welfare queen, to stupid to use your God given gifts to make something of yourself. Back 30 years ago, when I was naïve, I felt sorry for you worthless fuckers, but today, after seeing you constantly vote for those that keep you poor, you deserve all the misery and poverty those liberals FORCE upon you.. Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa. I laugh at your lack of intelligence...

A typical liberal voter.

Typical Trump voters.

Yeah, yeah, they have amassed great wealth and want to keep it.. Just like me...

You can claim whatever you like, but you're all over the map. First you were scared, now you're wealthy and you need a wall around you because the poor brown people are coming for your wealth?

Make a decision.

Never said I was scared, dude, here in Florida we have the "Stand your own ground law", so I am concealed carry and not scared of any liberal who wants to steal my shit. I have noticed in my last 2 residences that the sanctuary states of Md and Va, the emergency rooms have become so congested that waiting times could be up to 8 hours and also the taxes of those states are ridiculously high, because of public schooling for the anchors and welfare they get. So yeah, they are stealing from those who live there, not me anymore, but again, if a liberal gets uppity with me and wants to start shit, I will gladly send them to Satan and let him, deal with the lib.

Also I noticed that you didnt try to refute that you are a welfare queen or queer, and hate everyone that has more money than you. Elections have consequences, you retard, vote for those who want your money, you will be giving your money up...

Be afraid. To be american is not to be free, but to live in fear. Vote your fear, live your fear, your govt will tell you who to fear. Everyone is coming for your stuff. After all, who would you be without your stuff? "The other" is always after you in america.

Where I am at I dont have to worry about events like this happening to me or my family.

I just hope it happens to you, or the Obama's, Pelosi's or Schumers. You want them here, you deserve to be killed by them...

Perhaps what you are afraid of is american society itself. Perhaps it is an understanding that you live amongst americans who feel as you do, and that they may think you “deserve to be killed by them...”

Ooooh! I'm quivering in my boots!

yo dude, you lock your doors at night while you sleep? your silence will be the answer - yes you do. Mr. ITG. BTW, do you and superman get together?

There are 195 countries in the world. How many have an actively patrolled border wall?

YOUR TURN DIPSHIT-

Trump said the wall was built - is it paying for itself or is there a national emergency ????????

HUH ?

just answer my question you chickenshit

None do. There are about 30 which have fences or dirt berms. No one has a full border wall.
Israel has a border wall, moron, and it works.
Israel has a 143 mile border fence. See post 98.

$2.6 million per mile fence.

None do. There are about 30 which have fences or dirt berms. No one has a full border wall.
Thanks for making one of my points, Israel is an apartheid police state state.

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

So you're afraid, now we're getting somewhere. And you want the wealthy and powerful class to protect you from poor people. You want the wealthy and powerful who have always made damn sure "illegals" are here, to protect you from "them" by building a wall around you as the empire goes into decline and contracts.

Dude, I am wealthy, I have more than enough to live the rest of my life in luxury. I just dont want some asshole like you , to "FEEL" that what I have, belongs to you or those illegally crossing the border. As a matter of fact, I offer you the 50 cent solution anytime you want some FREE stuff. Just try to break into my house and I will willingly give up some of my possessions to you. 1 round at a time.

I noticed that you are a victim of liberalism, because you constantly harp on those that have amassed great wealth, while you must be a welfare queen, to stupid to use your God given gifts to make something of yourself. Back 30 years ago, when I was naïve, I felt sorry for you worthless fuckers, but today, after seeing you constantly vote for those that keep you poor, you deserve all the misery and poverty those liberals FORCE upon you.. Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa. I laugh at your lack of intelligence...

A typical liberal voter.

Typical Trump voters.

Yeah, yeah, they have amassed great wealth and want to keep it.. Just like me...

You can claim whatever you like, but you're all over the map. First you were scared, now you're wealthy and you need a wall around you because the poor brown people are coming for your wealth?

Make a decision.

Never said I was scared, dude, here in Florida we have the "Stand your own ground law", so I am concealed carry and not scared of any liberal who wants to steal my shit. I have noticed in my last 2 residences that the sanctuary states of Md and Va, the emergency rooms have become so congested that waiting times could be up to 8 hours and also the taxes of those states are ridiculously high, because of public schooling for the anchors and welfare they get. So yeah, they are stealing from those who live there, not me anymore, but again, if a liberal gets uppity with me and wants to start shit, I will gladly send them to Satan and let him, deal with the lib.

Also I noticed that you didnt try to refute that you are a welfare queen or queer, and hate everyone that has more money than you. Elections have consequences, you retard, vote for those who want your money, you will be giving your money up...

Be afraid. To be american is not to be free, but to live in fear. Vote your fear, live your fear, your govt will tell you who to fear. Everyone is coming for your stuff. After all, who would you be without your stuff? "The other" is always after you in america.

Perhaps what you are afraid of is american society itself. Perhaps it is an understanding that you live amongst americans who feel as you do, and that they may think you “deserve to be killed by them...”

Ooooh! I'm quivering in my boots!

We know.

None do. There are about 30 which have fences. No one has a full border wall.

f14bdf4c-c80a-44a6-b5c4-e4a48d10d8df.jpg

Does this not count? Do we have to even get into how effective it has been? It's to the point where they are making movies of literal aliens trying to take on the wall - yet the aliens can't get past it. That's after thousands of years...

Great country means great wall.
Most of the wall is in disrepair. It is not actively patrolled. Some of it is preserved for tourists.

There are actually parts which are constantly being vandalized and sold as souvenirs. Some of it has been dismantled and used to build schools and roads.

Over 1200 miles of it is gone. Demolished. Removed.

The Great Wall is in reverse.

So much for your idea of "effective". :lol:

I read "Midnight on the Line" about ten years ago.
The extent to which they will go to get in is endless.

51cSxcCoa-L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Trump's vanity wall will not work. Waste of money.
Says the guy with Nazi bullshit in his avatar. You have no idea what works. Walls have worked since they were invented.
There are 195 countries. How many have an actively patrolled border wall?
How many have the border crisis that we have?

You don't have a crisis. You have a hysterical spoiled nation of self-absorbed hissyfitters who need to be kept sniveling at each other so that the societal wealth extraction, concentration and redistribution can be conducted underneath the manufactured chaos, spectacle and illusion that is the american experience.

Holy fuck, you're a Marxist!

see how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly .....

RW sissyboi's

Does this not count? Do we have to even get into how effective it has been? It's to the point where they are making movies of literal aliens trying to take on the wall - yet the aliens can't get past it. That's after thousands of years...

Most of the wall is in disrepair. It is not actively patrolled. Some of it is preserved for tourists.

There are actually parts which are constantly being vandalized and sold as souvenirs. Some of it has been dismantled and used to build schools and roads.

This monumental achievement aliens can see all the way up from space. There is no denying it, it's tremendously effective.

And:

Did the Great Wall actually succeed in keeping enemies outside China’s borders? The short answer: yes.

Was The Great Wall of China Actually Effective?

G5000, your friends have to come to the country legally now to see you. Build that wall already.

A typical liberal voter.

Typical Trump voters.

Make a decision.

Permitted to carry myself, it ain't all that special bub. Lots are/do.

Dude, just because you want my stuff, you cant rant and rave about it all you want. Get back on your meds. By the way, you are joining the rest of the liberal scum on this sight as you too will join them on ignore. Buh bye.

YOUR TURN DIPSHIT-

HUH ?

Your questions are only of interest to open-borders douchebags.

Argue with this, douchebag:

iu

• Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.
I just want you to know that I seldom read more than the first paragraph of your posts. That's all the idiocy I can stand.

Here's the bottom line. There were zero illegal crossing of the Israeli border in 2017. Zero.

I just want you to know that I seldom read more than the first paragraph of your posts. That's all the idiocy I can stand.

Here's the bottom line. There were zero illegal crossing of the Israeli border in 2017. Zero.

I think we're all well aware that that you're not a reader. Better find another argument if you're attempting to get me to side with you on allowing the powerful to wall me in. Israel is a perfect example of why not to. Sounds like your kind of place. You might not be so afraid of brown poor people there.

Argue with this, douchebag:

iu

How will he come back from facts?

n7f5oa99fv7z.gif

YOUR TURN DIPSHIT-

HUH ?

Your questions are only of interest to open-borders douchebags.

dont get your dress dirty :gay: princess ...

Why isn't this post in Media where it belongs?

This is about a reporter, not a political figure.

Because its about President Trump, congress, and border security. :itsok:

No, it's not.
It's about a television reporter's story.
When I've tried to post similar threads they are moved to Media by the bi-assed mods.

So stay here in your safe place, BoozeLegend.
Twitter would eat you alive.

Let me translate your post, :206: this is embarrassing :206:

You poor shits always revert to emojis when you're' cornered.
And it's so easy to bitch slap you with the facts.
But soundbites are easier for you, reading be too hard, huh?

Forum List

Back