Active shooter call reported at Naval hospital In Portsmith Virginia

Just heard that Ivan Lopez started shooting after a verbal altercation about his request for longer leave after the death of his mother.

If he had not had a gun hidden on his person, their might have been a fist fight, name calling, even injuries but those people did not have to die.

Let them carry on base ..

Absolutely - let them all carry guns.
That way they won't be able to invade other countries as they'll all either have shot each other or topped themselves.

Did out esteemed OP bother to read his own link?

Around 10:15 a.m., WAVY.com learned from a source the hospital is in the all clear. The source said it appears to have been a suicide on the base and did not happen inside the hospital.

Being silly is easily forgiven - stupidity is not.

That way they won't be able to invade other countries as they'll all either have shot each other or topped themselves.

Around 10:15 a.m., WAVY.com learned from a source the hospital is in the all clear. The source said it appears to have been a suicide on the base and did not happen inside the hospital.

what about the fort hood shooting IDIOT.. If others had guns . Less people would have DIED.. How about more MENTAL health programs instead of taking our constitutional RIGHTS away

what about the fort hood shooting IDIOT.. If others had guns . Less people would have DIED.. How about more MENTAL health programs instead of taking our constitutional RIGHTS away

Or not letting nutters have guns.

Active shooter call reported at Naval hospital | WAVY

again another Potential shooter in a gun free zone. Let our military protect themselves. Let them carry on base Hopefully this one is a drill but still ..
Yup let all those 7 deployment battle fatigued PTSD afflicted soldiers carry guns on base...and their kids and spouses too...
That's truly gonna reduce gun deaths on base...and of course crossfire and "friendly fire" deaths would only be "collateral damage"...
Dude, r U THINKING?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well they figure that if Duck Dynasty didn't tell them it was real, they would rarely stray into that dark part of the forest....

Well they figure that if Duck Dynasty didn't tell them it was real, they would rarely stray into that dark part of the forest....

Especially funny since it turns out that DD is completely fake.

Hell, at least their heroine, Honey Boo Boo doesn't have to glue her fat on before the show.

are we sure it's not a gay Muslim Latino shooter???

Remember, some rw's here posted that he wasn't an American because he came from Puerto Rico.

Probably the same ones who didn't know that Hawaii is a state.

No...really?

Yep. Its in one of the shooter threads. I don't remember which knuckle dragger it was but several people informed him of the actual status of Puerto Rico.

Don't expect him to come forward and admit it though.

Yes, for I would rather be shot, armed with a pistol in a gun fight, than be a sitting duck, just ripe for the picking off.

I don't think there is any way of stopping these wackos who are bent on taking someone out. No mental health treatment is going to stop the impulse to kill. The latest Ft. Hood shooter was on medication to help him with his depression, etc. Counseling sessions may have helped, but who is going to make one attend those? You can't babysit everyone on medication, who has not shown tendencies to murder.

Remember, some rw's here posted that he wasn't an American because he came from Puerto Rico.

Probably the same ones who didn't know that Hawaii is a state.

No...really?

Yep. Its in one of the shooter threads. I don't remember which knuckle dragger it was but several people informed him of the actual status of Puerto Rico.

Don't expect him to come forward and admit it though.
[MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION] -- Here ya go - It was [MENTION=41494]RandallFlagg[/MENTION] in response to Indofred

Post #275

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/348061-breaking-shooting-at-ft-hood-7.html#post8880515

[MENTION=38033]Indofred[/MENTION]
Well, well, well.
The Muslim haters have been shown up as the idiots they are and now we know it was just a nutter with a legally held gun, the right wing loons are defending easy access to firearms.

It was the drugs, it was a mental condition, it was a little pixie with a limp - anything but the truth

IT WAS A FUCKING IDIOT AMERICAN, SHOOTING HIS OWN PEOPLE .... AS USUAL.

Actually, you fucking idiot, he was Puerto Rican. And I don't hate "Muslims". I hate Muslims that want to destroy my country. Get it you liberal fucktard?

This is what we get from the anti-education right wing.

The picture brings back memories. I spent four months there TDY from the Army for specialized training in 1966.

Forum List

Back