Active Shooter Drills

Good thing Texas relaxed all laws allowing just about anyone to obtain a gun easily.

Churches across America are late.

Schools have been doing active shooter drills for years. One school as the cars lined up for dismissal instead of dismissing the kids they went into an active shooter drill. Usually its the crazy adults doing the shooting with those custody disputes of theirs. Churches just thought they were above the crazy in the world.

Churches better get the days collection and put it away before doing that active shooter drill. That church is going to clear out after that. It's not like schools where to kids cannot leave, and they view an active shooter drill as sort of fun.

Joel Osteen did prepare. He had police; real police securing the church in plain clothes, and they did an excellent job.

Shitforbrains thinks he can get drugs and guns forever out of the public’s hands by having no jail time for possession.
Well, no, drugs are addictive. YOu aren't going to solve that problem without massive investment in treatment programs we refuse to do because we have moral scolds making policy.

The main reason why we have a so-called Fentanyl "crisis" today is because Big Pharma was handing out opioids like Halloween candy. But the scary Fentanyl is made in China and smuggled from Mexico, so it's SCARY!!!!

Same problem with the gun crisis. As long as the gun manufacturers can sell to the crooks and the crazies with no repercussions, you are going to have people like Adam Lanza, Joker Holmes, Awake the Rapper, and that nutty broad who shot up the church last week.

Now, if you let the victims of gun violence sue the gun store that sold the gun, you betcha the gun stores are going to get a lot more selective who they sell to.

Well, no, drugs are addictive. YOu aren't going to solve that problem without massive investment in treatment programs we refuse to do because we have moral scolds making policy.

The main reason why we have a so-called Fentanyl "crisis" today is because Big Pharma was handing out opioids like Halloween candy. But the scary Fentanyl is made in China and smuggled from Mexico, so it's SCARY!!!!

Same problem with the gun crisis. As long as the gun manufacturers can sell to the crooks and the crazies with no repercussions, you are going to have people like Adam Lanza, Joker Holmes, Awake the Rapper, and that nutty broad who shot up the church last week.

Now, if you let the victims of gun violence sue the gun store that sold the gun, you betcha the gun stores are going to get a lot more selective who they sell to.
Dufus says it’s great Democrats released over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early who weren’t even up for parole then claims we need more gun laws that don’t put people in prison and that will stop violent crime!

The Left are putting the Babylon Bee out of business!

Dufus says it’s great Democrats released over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early who weren’t even up for parole then claims we need more gun laws that don’t put people in prison and that will stop violent crime!

Tell you what, buddy, when you want to discuss what I actually said, let me know.

I realize that actual debate is beyond you, you just lack the intellectual capability.

Tell you what, buddy, when you want to discuss what I actually said, let me know.

I realize that actual debate is beyond you, you just lack the intellectual capability.
What you actually said:

It’s good Democrats released over a hundred thousand violent felons who weren’t even up for parole in the past few years.

Putting violent criminals in prison does not keep the public safe.

We need more gun laws (which you refuse to name) to prevent violence. Laws which will not result in prison if violated.

You’re a dumbass extraordinaire.

1708558239626.jpeg

Except that wasn't the issue being discussed, was it? Most of the people we have in prison are for NON-violent offenses. 72% of Federal Prisoners and

View attachment 906299
Doesn’t change the fact you think it was great Democrats released over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison who weren’t even up for parole while you bitch about guns that you think can be confiscated from the public with laws that have no jail terms.

Doesn’t change the fact you think it was great Democrats released over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison who weren’t even up for parole while you bitch about guns that you think can be confiscated from the public with laws that have no jail terms.
Please point out where I said it was 'Great".

Most laws are enforced with no jail terms.

Again, are you comparing your gun fetish with addiction?

Do you need to fondle your gun on a daily basis or you will get the shakes?
You want the government to have a monopoly on guns. You want government agents to use guns to forcibly disarm the populace.

You want people who you imagine are on your side to have all the guns, many guns.

Maybe you have a gun fetish.

Forum List

Back