Active Shooter Drills

You want the government to have a monopoly on guns. You want government agents to use guns to forcibly disarm the populace.

You want people who you imagine are on your side to have all the guns, many guns.

Maybe you have a gun fetish.
Actually, I would be perfectly fine with gun laws like Germany has.

You can have guns as a private citizen, but it isn't considered a right, and you have to be thoroughly vetted,

There’s a reason we have the 2A.
You fascists hate it.
The reason for the 2A were militias.

We figured out a long time ago Militias don't work, which is why they were replaced with National Guard.

Dufus thinks criminals don’t want guns.
Whether it’s guns or drugs, your tsk tsk penalties show what a joke you are.

I'm sure criminals will still get guns, but it won't be easy for them.

The Europeans and Japanese have already figured this out, you restrict access to guns, crime goes down.

Actually, I would be perfectly fine with gun laws like Germany has.

You can have guns as a private citizen, but it isn't considered a right, and you have to be thoroughly vetted,
Shitforbrains thinks it’s OK for violent felons to not get put in prison for their crimes and wants restrictions placed upon law abiding citizens.

Thanks for displaying how stupid and morally bankrupt the Left are.

We figured out a long time ago Militias don't work, which is why they were replaced with National Guard.

The Europeans and Japanese have already figured this out, you restrict access to guns, crime goes down.
As hard as it is to get illegal drugs, shitforbrains.

Funny how every mass shooter has been stopped by a good guy with a gun

Shitforbrains thinks the Battle of Concord was about anything but guns.

Well, no, drugs are addictive. YOu aren't going to solve that problem without massive investment in treatment programs we refuse to do because we have moral scolds making policy.

The main reason why we have a so-called Fentanyl "crisis" today is because Big Pharma was handing out opioids like Halloween candy. But the scary Fentanyl is made in China and smuggled from Mexico, so it's SCARY!!!!

Same problem with the gun crisis. As long as the gun manufacturers can sell to the crooks and the crazies with no repercussions, you are going to have people like Adam Lanza, Joker Holmes, Awake the Rapper, and that nutty broad who shot up the church last week.

Now, if you let the victims of gun violence sue the gun store that sold the gun, you betcha the gun stores are going to get a lot more selective who they sell to.
Shitforbrains thinks criminals are not addicted to stealing.

Shitforbrains thinks it’s OK for violent felons to not get put in prison for their crimes and wants restrictions placed upon law abiding citizens.

Thanks for displaying how stupid and morally bankrupt the Left are.
Law abiding citizens won't have a problem, if they aren't crazy people.

So you'll have to wait a little longer for your gun. Big deal.

What if they can’t or refuse to pay the fine?
He wants gun owners killed.
Tell you what, buddy, when you want to discuss what I actually said, let me know.

I realize that actual debate is beyond you, you just lack the intellectual capability.
The irony is so thick it could be cut with a chainsaw.
You want the government to have a monopoly on guns. You want government agents to use guns to forcibly disarm the populace.

You want people who you imagine are on your side to have all the guns, many guns.

Maybe you have a gun fetish.
Joey dreams of secret police with unlimited power-with, of course, himself as the head of the Stasi.

A bunch of Democrats and guess what happened when nobody got jail time for rioting.

Oh yeah. Taxpayers are fleeing.

Actually, a lot of people got jail time.

An Associated Press review of documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.

The dissonance between the rhetoric of the rioters and their supporters and the record established by courts highlights both the racial tension inherent in their arguments — the pro-Donald Trump rioters were largely white and last summer’s protesters were more diverse — and the flawed assessment at the heart of their claims.

Actually, a lot of people got jail time.

An Associated Press review of documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.

The dissonance between the rhetoric of the rioters and their supporters and the record established by courts highlights both the racial tension inherent in their arguments — the pro-Donald Trump rioters were largely white and last summer’s protesters were more diverse — and the flawed assessment at the heart of their claims.
Wow. 120 Leftards got some jail time out of the hundreds of thousands of Democrats who murdered and destroyed cities across America for 4 years.

While Biden puts people in prison for decades who never even went inside the Capitol on 1/6.

Wow. 120 Leftards got some jail time out of the hundreds of thousands of Democrats who murdered and destroyed cities across America for 4 years.

While Biden puts people in prison for decades who never even went inside the Capitol on 1/6.

What are you babbling about?

First, the BLM demonstrations, 93% of which were peaceful, only lasted a few months. (Portland was the exception, but that was more about local issues than BLM.)

Who has been "Put in prison for decades". Since J6 was only three years ago, I can safely say no one has been locked up for decades.

True, the Nazi leader of the Proud Boys got 22 years for orchestrating and planning the riot along with Trump.

Obviously make believe Christian Osteens cult doesn’t believe in preparing for threats.

“36-year-old Genesse Ivonne Moreno, a biological female who used multiple male aliases, was wearing a trench coat when she entered the Houston-based Lakewood Church with two rifles, a backpack, and a young child by her side around 2 p.m. Sunday.”

Trench coat in mild weather.
Backpack.
Obviously you can’t tell by looking she’s a trans mental case, but that’s another flag.

Alarm bells for anyone trained.
As leftist trans mental cases increase their mass murder dreams we should all remain vigilant.

Also, did they ever release the Nashville trans shooter’s manifesto?

where does a non-Binary clip-haired tranny get ahold of a Child to use in a mass murder event?

What are you babbling about?

First, the BLM demonstrations, 93% of which were peaceful, only lasted a few months. (Portland was the exception, but that was more about local issues than BLM.)

Who has been "Put in prison for decades". Since J6 was only three years ago, I can safely say no one has been locked up for decades.

True, the Nazi leader of the Proud Boys got 22 years for orchestrating and planning the riot along with Trump.
Pathetic liar.
20 cities in 2020 had violent Leftard riots.

Forum List

Back