Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

The representatives you voted for. What specifically have they done to address this issue? Anything?
What have yours done? They pass laws they don't enforce. Guns are still sold illicitly, and background checks still have holes even after 20,000 attempts to close them.

I thought Biden was supposed to talk at 8:15 ET. Where is he? It couldn’t take his speechwriters longer than an hour tops to prepare a statement, and they’ve had since mid-afternoon.

Taking everyone's gun away will, so taking away your gun will.
That will not solve the problem since only honest people will turn their guns

Besides there are other ways for crazed monsters to kill people

Federal law.

Can't buy a handgun at the gun store until you are 21.
Thanks. I see you are correct, confirmed by keepgunsafe.com, but does say it can be bypassed in Texas by buying from and individual. The Texas Senator said he bought them at a local gun store on his 18th birthday, but I guess could have been talking about rifle.

I asked you to admit that you want nothing done about this. Just fucking answer that already.

You insist on playing games without just saying that. You need me to say something so you can shit on it. Let’s cut all that bullshit out.

You. Want. Nothing. Done. Quit tap-dancing and just fucking answer that.

I asked you to admit that you want nothing done about this. Just fucking answer that already.

You insist on playing games without just saying that. You need me to say something so you can shit on it. Let’s cut all that bullshit out.

You. Want. Nothing. Done. Quit tap-dancing and just fucking answer that.
I want something done that will work.

I asked you what you proposed.

You started breakdancing.

:dance:

That will not solve the problem since only honest people will turn their guns

Besides there are other ways for crazed monsters to kill people
Lol. On a thread about mass firearm killings. What a hoot.

Too bad they didn't have armed people in there, would have been easy to take him out. Of course you are against that.
Obviously you don’t know anything about shooting a handgun – a semi-auto in particular.

‘Teacher with a gun’ is as much of a myth as ‘good guy’ with a gun – an armed teacher would end up killing as many children as the shooter, if not more.

Thanks. I see you are correct, confirmed by keepgunsafe.com, but does say it can be bypassed in Texas by buying from and individual. The Texas Senator said he bought them at a local gun store on his 18th birthday, but I guess could have been talking about rifle.
Probably bought by the guardian.

No proof of that... Supposition on my part.

Your move.
Easily countered.

Forum List

Back