Actor Kirk Cameron Has Been Denied A Library Story Hour Deal.

If he intended giving a religious message then they rightly turned him down.

That is exclusionary and not what libraries should be about.And not what government funded entities should be promoting.

American libraries seem to be run by switched on people. You are very lucky.

Go here for the news.

If parents don't want their kids listening to what Kirk has written about, what makes them think that there is an obligation to bring their kids to such a gathering?

God bless you and Kirk always!!!

Holly
Denied access!!!!!

That is exclusionary and not what libraries should be about.And not what government funded entities should be promoting.

Yes, libraries shouldnt host christian authors. tranny story hour about kids chopping off their dicks and having sex is fine, though.
Dumbass.

Actually they are in the wrong here, as they can't deny access based on Religion. A case involving organization flags in Boston showed this.

Isn’t refusing to bake the cake an example of bigotry?

In fact it is.

I have no problem with religious people. I have a problem with bigots.

Forcing them is as well.

You have no problem with religious people as long as they bend the knee to your SJW trope bullshit.

Isn’t refusing to bake the cake an example of bigotry?

In fact it is.

I have no problem with religious people. I have a problem with bigots.
Is refusing to make a sandwich for the leader of the local Nazi party bigotry?

Last edited:
Forcing them is as well.

You have no problem with religious people as long as they bend the knee to your SJW trope bullshit.
I don’t like bigots. That’s it. I don’t see bigotry as being an essential part of religion. I guess that’s where we disagree.

Practice your religion. Please. Go for it. Enjoy. That doesn’t mean you get to be a bigot.

Forum List

Back