Actor Ving Rhames Has Gun Pointed At Him In His Own Home By Cops As Woman Calls 911

--------------------------- i have no idea who this guy is , never heard of him and i don't recall ever seeing him .

I think he was in some 90s-ish fight films.

It was Rosewood I saw him in, he was the lead character.

If that movie had been dramatized a little less, it probably would have done twice as good.

Oh yeah! He played a police lieutenant on some cop show! :iyfyus.jpg:

Oh damn! It was a Kojak remake. :eek:

Yeah, cuz he looks like his name is Theodopolous Kojak. :blsmile:

Last edited:
I don't think he's that good at acting, but pointing a gun at him is too much. Just give him smaller parts instead.

I don't think he's that good at acting, but pointing a gun at him is too much. Just give him smaller parts instead.

I'd rate him a notch better than William Shatner, maybe 2.

Was just reading about him, trying to figure the show out where he played a cop.

His dad was a mechanic, and he went to Julliard, that's heavy-duty. He probably had a scholarship.

--------------------------- i have no idea who this guy is , never heard of him and i don't recall ever seeing him .
He played Diamond Dog in the Con Air film with Nicholas Cage.

God bless you and them both always!!!

Holly

P.S. I could be wrong, but I think that he also does the speaking for the Arby's commercials. "We have the meats!"

So no apology, no "I was just trying to be a good neighbor by looking out for your home", or even "I was an idiot please forgive me"? Just a denial (read "lie") to both Ving and the police that s/he was the one who called the police.

In the world I grew up in, a person who can not deal with reality and as an adult blatently lies about things that in the over all scheme of things are not necessarily that big of a deal (although having the police stick a gun in your face because they think you're a criminal could have dire consequences) was considered to have mental issues however for some reason there are now people like this everywhere in our environment.

Lying to the police when it can so easily be proven that the party is lying raises suspicions. When did this type of behavior become acceptable?

i blame much on busybodies not minding their own business plus even government encourages , if you see something say something so the woman made a mistake . You are correct about the lying though . Woman shoulda just apologized rather then lie MaryAM.

So no apology, no "I was just trying to be a good neighbor by looking out for your home", or even "I was an idiot please forgive me"? Just a denial (read "lie") to both Ving and the police that s/he was the one who called the police.

In the world I grew up in, a person who can not deal with reality and as an adult blatently lies about things that in the over all scheme of things are not necessarily that big of a deal (although having the police stick a gun in your face because they think you're a criminal could have dire consequences) was considered to have mental issues however for some reason there are now people like this everywhere in our environment.

Lying to the police when it can so easily be proven that the party is lying raises suspicions. When did this type of behavior become acceptable?

If she wanted to be a good neighbor, she should have baked a pie and brought it over, and introduced herself.

It's good to know your neighbors. I know all my immediate neighbors, and then some!

If I saw a black guy at my neighbor's house, first off: Do I know this guy?

Let's go talk to him a minute.

My neighbor is black, her husband taught me many things about being Republican. He was a smart man. He was probably smarter than I am, IMO. He was very smart. Either way, he taught me a lot.

I hope I can realize who is supposed to be there, and who isn't. I'd defend her with my own life.

I pretty much know who all comes around.

I give her excess nanners and citrus every year.

You should know your neighbors. I know all the other neighbors around, too.

Forum List

Back