ACtor's Cancer Caused by Oral Sex

I know I will sound like a prude...and maybe I am...but that part of the body is for another part for procreation by a penis...and not far from that wonderous place where life begins, is where the exit shoot is for what the body needs to remove. Having a face and tongue buried in there or close to the vicinity of the dumping grounds is begging for someone to get something they don't want. Like cancer of the throat, mouth and tongue.

Same goes for blow jobs. It was not made for a mouth and sperm was not made for the stomach.

I know I will sound like a prude...and maybe I am...but that part of the body is for another part for procreation by a penis...and not far from that wonderous place where life begins, is where the exit shoot is for what the body needs to remove. Having a face and tongue buried in there or close to the vicinity of the dumping grounds is begging for someone to get something they don't want. Like cancer of the throat, mouth and tongue.

Same goes for blow jobs. It was not made for a mouth and sperm was not made for the stomach.

Yes ma'am, that is a tad prudish.
And still, I must admit...
my tongue has swung the bung. :D

The tongue can do far more than work food through your mouth :razz:

The tongue can do far more than work food through your mouth :razz:

... with much more reciprocal benefit.

Some gals dig it, some don't.
Same for guys.

It's a fickle world in which we live.

Man I always suspected that taint was toxic.

I swear the Huffingslack Post is the most un-navigable browser locking shit site out there.

prude.jpg

Strange how many people just don't get that!

I just find it frightening that Zeta Jones has actually had old man Douglas playing tongue twister between her nether regions...

Scary thought.

There's nothing about being "made".

Biologically, humans are basically finished around 40.

Living passed that age, is pretty much past the warranty.

:cool:

Forum List

Back