ACtor's Cancer Caused by Oral Sex

Don't liberals like to ban things giving health risks as the reason why they do it, and not bigotry? Clearly certain sexual acts are bad for you. Why don liberals ban everything else they don't approve of and give a health reason as the reason why?

Not even the makers of gardisil bother pretending to claim it will eliminate close to a majority of these cancers.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Since libs encourage promiscuity even with gardisil you'll have hpv caused cancers being incredibly common

My grandpappy used to say "never eat a muffin in the dark...might be somethin in there that ain't good for ya".
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

I don't suppose many people have conversations with their grandfathers about cunnilingus.

I know I will sound like a prude...and maybe I am...but that part of the body is for another part for procreation by a penis...and not far from that wonderous place where life begins, is where the exit shoot is for what the body needs to remove. Having a face and tongue buried in there or close to the vicinity of the dumping grounds is begging for someone to get something they don't want. Like cancer of the throat, mouth and tongue.

Same goes for blow jobs. It was not made for a mouth and sperm was not made for the stomach.

Yes ma'am, that is a tad prudish.
And still, I must admit...
my tongue has swung the bung. :D

The tongue can do far more than work food through your mouth :razz:

You need to put a condom over your head if you want to continue this stupid argument. It wasn't oral sex, it was random stupid Hollywood probably drunken oral sex with strangers.

If I was gonna pick a name where he got it from it would be.....

SHARON STONE.... talk about a land of a thousand dances.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

HPV is a sexually transmitted disease. There is no vaccine against HPV because there are over 100 different strains. There is a vaccine against a miniscule number of strains. The downside is, if you are promiscuous, you have no way of knowing if your partner has a strain that the vaccine doesn't protect against.

If Douglas got HPV from his wife, she was fucking around on him with an untold number of men. If he didn't get it from his wife, but from an indiscriminate woman, or man for that matter, then he gave it to his wife.

It's not the sex act, it's the promiscuity.

I don't suppose many people have conversations with their grandfathers about cunnilingus.

What you "don't suppose" could fill an auditorium, Loretta.....keep trolling me at your peril.

What sort of "peril" precious?

You're not gonna pull my eyes out or crush my throat, are ya? Oh that's right, you never actually did any of that stuff. None of your teachers ever did either. None of their teachers ever did either. But ah, some unverifiable events 'a thousand years ago' happened - or so you were told.

Everybody, cat stance!

I know I will sound like a prude...and maybe I am...but that part of the body is for another part for procreation by a penis...and not far from that wonderous place where life begins, is where the exit shoot is for what the body needs to remove. Having a face and tongue buried in there or close to the vicinity of the dumping grounds is begging for someone to get something they don't want. Like cancer of the throat, mouth and tongue.

Same goes for blow jobs. It was not made for a mouth and sperm was not made for the stomach.

Gracie come on now.:eek:

HPV is a sexually transmitted disease. There is no vaccine against HPV because there are over 100 different strains. There is a vaccine against a miniscule number of strains. The downside is, if you are promiscuous, you have no way of knowing if your partner has a strain that the vaccine doesn't protect against.

If Douglas got HPV from his wife, she was fucking around on him with an untold number of men. If he didn't get it from his wife, but from an indiscriminate woman, or man for that matter, then he gave it to his wife.

It's not the sex act, it's the promiscuity.

Exactly. In a monogamous relationship where both parties are free of STDs, there is nothing to worry about. It's not the sex that causes it but with whom you have sex that is the concern.

Yes ma'am, that is a tad prudish.
And still, I must admit...
my tongue has swung the bung. :D

The tongue can do far more than work food through your mouth :razz:

You need to put a condom over your head if you want to continue this stupid argument. It wasn't oral sex, it was random stupid Hollywood probably drunken oral sex with strangers.

huh? It wasn't oral sex?
It was drunken oral sex...yet it wasn't oral sex? :neutral:

Forum List

Back