ACtor's Cancer Caused by Oral Sex

think about it.... who gives more oral sex. In my opinion women do.

I also think rightwinger is right...men WILL use this as an excuse.

I think thats changing, I like doing it and quite a few other guys I know do too.

It's a skill that some men are too selfish or lazy to learn.

Pleasuring a woman is an art. It's not as easy as pleasuring a man.

The only woman I've ever pleasured is myself. ;)

Not commenting on my abilities, but the fact is oral sex is not a requirement. For some people their hands are more nimble and cause more sensation than their tongue and it has the added benefit of being able to hold the woman close to you while she orgasms. I think this builds a psychological reinforcement that tends to associate the orgasm with the mans affection.

But YMMV

I guess I am a double prude because pain equaling pleasure isn't my cuppa and makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Whats that called? BSM BMS B something or other. Nor does the idea of hanging myself while being screwed sound fun, nor whipping of myself or someone else, etc etc etc.
It's nasty to stick something UP where excrement EXITS. It is fun for the guy but damn sure isn't for the woman, I'm betting. If it was such pleasure, why don't men have big assed salamis handy for the woman to cram up their bungholes?
Faces don't belong down there either, in my opinion.

I assume you're trying for "BDSM". I worked with a woman who did it...I figured it out when she was the only one wearing long sleeves in the summer. I knew I was right when she reached for something in a high shelf & I saw rope marks on her wrists. My wife talked to her...she wore long sleeves because she was usually covered in rope and lash marks. After a long weekend or her taking vacation time, I always knew she would move stiffly for a day or two. It usually took her a minute or two unfolding herself from her car. (She drove a very low, very cramped Datsun 260Z.)

She enjoyed it as much as her husband did.

Never mind that Rs want to make every except very occasional missionary illegal, anything between consenting adults is the their business ONLY. No one elses.

I guess I am a double prude because pain equaling pleasure isn't my cuppa and makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Whats that called? BSM BMS B something or other. Nor does the idea of hanging myself while being screwed sound fun, nor whipping of myself or someone else, etc etc etc.
It's nasty to stick something UP where excrement EXITS. It is fun for the guy but damn sure isn't for the woman, I'm betting. If it was such pleasure, why don't men have big assed salamis handy for the woman to cram up their bungholes?
Faces don't belong down there either, in my opinion.

I assume you're trying for "BDSM". I worked with a woman who did it...I figured it out when she was the only one wearing long sleeves in the summer. I knew I was right when she reached for something in a high shelf & I saw rope marks on her wrists. My wife talked to her...she wore long sleeves because she was usually covered in rope and lash marks. After a long weekend or her taking vacation time, I always knew she would move stiffly for a day or two. It usually took her a minute or two unfolding herself from her car. (She drove a very low, very cramped Datsun 260Z.)

She enjoyed it as much as her husband did.

Never mind that Rs want to make every except very occasional missionary illegal, anything between consenting adults is the their business ONLY. No one elses.

Another libtard lying his ass off.

Nothing new under the sun.....

think about it.... who gives more oral sex. In my opinion women do.

I also think rightwinger is right...men WILL use this as an excuse.

I think thats changing, I like doing it and quite a few other guys I know do too.

It's a skill that some men are too selfish or lazy to learn.

Pleasuring a woman is an art. It's not as easy as pleasuring a man.

The only woman I've ever pleasured is myself. ;)

My wife agrees...and she DOES have firsthand experience.

She also made a possibly-offensive remark about offering to help you expand your horizons, but I will not repeat it here. :eek:

Forum List

Back