ACtor's Cancer Caused by Oral Sex

i know i will sound like a prude...and maybe i am...but that part of the body is for another part for procreation by a penis...and not far from that wonderous place where life begins, is where the exit shoot is for what the body needs to remove. Having a face and tongue buried in there or close to the vicinity of the dumping grounds is begging for someone to get something they don't want. Like cancer of the throat, mouth and tongue.

Same goes for blow jobs. It was not made for a mouth and sperm was not made for the stomach.

edit

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I will sound like a prude...and maybe I am...but that part of the body is for another part for procreation by a penis...and not far from that wonderous place where life begins, is where the exit shoot is for what the body needs to remove. Having a face and tongue buried in there or close to the vicinity of the dumping grounds is begging for someone to get something they don't want. Like cancer of the throat, mouth and tongue.

Same goes for blow jobs. It was not made for a mouth and sperm was not made for the stomach.

Gracie come on now.:eek:

She does have a point:

Epididymitis And Orchitis Guide: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options

Case in point, epididymitis and ordhitis.

Among men who have anal intercourse, epididymitis usually is caused by intestinal bacteria from the anus. These bacteria enter the urethra through the penis. They then travel backward through the reproductive tract.

I wonder how many people are personally offended by him saying such a thing, those who have been with him in such a way that is.

God bless you and them and him always!!!

Holly

So much for amusement. You people do realize dcotors have no clue what actuall causes cancer right? And the peanut gallery doesn't need to chime in and split hairs.

Sorry HighGravity. Yes. I am a prude. Not saying I never gave a blow job or had my lower extremities licked. But I didn't like either one. Not then, not now. Wait. There IS no now.:lol:

Sorry HighGravity. Yes. I am a prude. Not saying I never gave a blow job or had my lower extremities licked. But I didn't like either one. Not then, not now. Wait. There IS no now.:lol:

I have both given and received oral sex. Bored me out of my mind. I was more interested in watching the James Bond film on TV than anything going on down below.

Biggest disappointment of my life.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I'm a more..well...what's the word I want besides "prude"?....hmm...I never had any complaints when I had sex...there are other ways to please besides with your mouth. Muscles come into play and I knew how to work mine, lol.

Now what is the word that eludes me? Standard man on top woman on bottom I guess is the best phrase that comes to mind. No kinky stuff. Besides...when ladies are on their backs...everything smoothes out even more, lol.

I think oral sex is disgusting! I don't mind participating in a dirty Sanchez, an Einstein head rub, a taffy pull, a glazed donut, a moon landing, beat the cyclops, ice fishing, dumpster diving, a Brady bunch, zipper sipper, catwoman, jumping the shark, basketballs, enter the void, cliff diving, pearl snatching, floppy disk, hard drive, gas pump, The Dr is in, pin the tail on the donkey, The big bird, where's Waldo, This side up, the cherry pop tart, the happy taco, the Star Wars bar scene, find the burrito, 911, the beam me up Scotty, the angry monkey, the octopus, Lassie cum home, bury the treasure,Telemundo, Godzilla vs. Mothra, the popsicle, the Da Vinci code, the McRib but I would never, never,never practice oral sex or let a woman give me oral sex! Unless they wanted to of course.

I think oral sex is disgusting! I don't mind participating in a dirty Sanchez, an Einstein head rub, a taffy pull, a glazed donut, a moon landing, beat the cyclops, ice fishing, dumpster diving, a Brady bunch, zipper sipper, catwoman, jumping the shark, basketballs, enter the void, cliff diving, pearl snatching, floppy disk, hard drive, gas pump, The Dr is in, pin the tail on the donkey, The big bird, where's Waldo, This side up, the cherry pop tart, the happy taco, the Star Wars bar scene, find the burrito, 911, the beam me up Scotty, the angry monkey, the octopus, Lassie cum home, bury the treasure,Telemundo, Godzilla vs. Mothra, the popsicle, the Da Vinci code, the McRib but I would never, never,never practice oral sex or let a woman give me oral sex! Unless they wanted to of course.

I want detailed descriptions and photographs of everything you mention!:razz:

I have both given and received oral sex. Bored me out of my mind. I was more interested in watching the James Bond film on TV than anything going on down below.

If receiving it was a disappointment for you, then I must say, the man/woman you were with obviously didn't know what they were doing. Either that, or you just didn't want to be with that person to begin with. I guess in the end, so long as you are happy with your sex life as is your partner, then everyone is happy.

I figure if the hubby wanted something kinkier than I was willing to do, he would find it elsewhere. He never did. At least, not that I know of.

If receiving it was a disappointment for you, then I must say, the man/woman you were with obviously didn't know what they were doing. Either that, or you just didn't want to be with that person to begin with. I guess in the end, so long as you are happy with your sex life as is your partner, then everyone is happy.

I would hope that he didn't know what he was doing, as I imagine it must be heaps better if people keep doing it!

It was Bond film with Roger Moore, which shows just how bored I really was...LOL

This whole conversation brings a thought to mind. You know who must have the absolute best sex in the world? James Carville and Mary Matalin. I can't imagine any other reason for those two being together; must be fireworks in the bedroom for those two.

I would hope that he didn't know what he was doing, as I imagine it must be heaps better if people keep doing it!

It was Bond film with Roger Moore, which shows just how bored I really was...LOL

Which Roger Moore Bond film were you watching? Octopussy?
... tee hee heee,,,,,,

Forum List

Back