ACtor's Cancer Caused by Oral Sex

Sorry HighGravity. Yes. I am a prude. Not saying I never gave a blow job or had my lower extremities licked. But I didn't like either one. Not then, not now. Wait. There IS no now.:lol:

Oral sex is something I am very passionate about giving and recieving.

Gracie come on now.:eek:

She does have a point:

Epididymitis And Orchitis Guide: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options

Case in point, epididymitis and ordhitis.

Among men who have anal intercourse, epididymitis usually is caused by intestinal bacteria from the anus. These bacteria enter the urethra through the penis. They then travel backward through the reproductive tract.

I've never heard of any of these.

If you get one of them, believe me you will know it! And it will not be pleasant. LOL

I've never heard of any of these.

If you get one of them, believe me you will know it! And it will not be pleasant. LOL

God, are they cureable?

Yes, generally with antibiotics. Women get UTIs from intestinal bacteria sometimes as well. Anal sex first and then vaginal sex after is pretty much a guarantee of some kind of infection for a woman, be it gyn or urinary. So, condoms should be used with anal sex for protection of both partners.

Last edited:
:eek: How do I end up explaining so many things on these sex threads? LOL :redface:

:confused::confused::confused:

God, are they cureable?

Yes, generally with antibiotics. Women get UTIs from intestinal bacteria sometimes as well. Anal sex first and then vaginal sex after is pretty much a guarantee of some kind of infection for a woman, be it gyn or urinary. So, condoms should be used with anal sex for protection of both partners.

Yeah you can't go from anal sex to vaginal sex without washing off at least you can get all kinds of bacterial infections.

God, are they cureable?

Yeah you can't go from anal sex to vaginal sex without washing off at least you can get all kinds of bacterial infections.

NOOOO to anal sex. NOOOO to anything that causes pain, even if only at first. :eusa_hand: I have wondered if the man who likes anal sex with a woman, isn't prone to homosexuality, or bisexuality.

NOOOO to anal sex. NOOOO to anything that causes pain, even if only at first. :eusa_hand: I have wondered if the man who likes anal sex with a woman, isn't prone to homosexuality, or bisexuality.

:eek:

I don't suppose many people have conversations with their grandfathers about cunnilingus.

What you "don't suppose" could fill an auditorium, Loretta.....keep trolling me at your peril.

What sort of "peril" precious?

You're not gonna pull my eyes out or crush my throat, are ya? Oh that's right, you never actually did any of that stuff. None of your teachers ever did either. None of their teachers ever did either. But ah, some unverifiable events 'a thousand years ago' happened - or so you were told.

Everybody, cat stance!

Nobody reading this will think I've "threatened" you with anything but further humiliation for trying to score a point on me.....you're not smart enough to realize that so do proceed....oh, and BTW, GoJu Ryu stylists have maimed and crippled thousands over the years so I'd advise you stick to this instead of taunting them IRL....here you're safe to continue making a fool of yourself......neko ashi dachi dingbat.
blink_zpsdb115a58.png

STDs and Related Conditions

Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Hepatitis, Viral
Herpes, Genital
HIV/AIDS

Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
Syphilis
Trichomoniasis (Not to be confused with trichinosis)
Chancroid
Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
Pubic Lice Infestation
Scabies
Chancroid

Pubic Lice Infestation
Scabies

Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Information from CDC

I'm thinking that isn't a complete list, though. It doesn't include the epiditymitis/orchitis. I think there are actually around 64 sexually transmitted things. I distinctly recall in nursing school, there being a chart listing them all, but hell if I can remember what they are. The one thing I most had to deal with in practice was tertiary syphilis. People who are prostitutes often have that, and I had a few patients who had gone into the psychotic third stage. Not much can be done for them at that point because there is actual physical damage to the brain from the disease.

As to Michael Douglas, whether it is Jolie with her double mastectomy, or Douglas with his STD, stars like to 'raise awareness' and try to prevent others from having the same issue they have. They consider that a contribution to society. The Hollywood lifestyle was well known before 'the sexual revolution.' But with the advent of HIV/AIDS, many of them changed their habits. Still, there are plenty of other STDs, some curable and some not as in the case with HPV. Like other non venereal warts, sometimes HPV just goes away, but that is not something you can count on. If you get it, you've got it, and it is contagious.

Last edited:
STDs and Related Conditions

Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Hepatitis, Viral
Herpes, Genital
HIV/AIDS

Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
Syphilis
Trichomoniasis (Not to be confused with trichinosis)
Chancroid
Pubic Lice Infestation
Scabies
Chancroid

Pubic Lice Infestation
Scabies

Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Information from CDC

I'm thinking that isn't a complete list, though. It doesn't include the epiditymitis/orchitis. I think there are actually around 64 sexually transmitted things. I distinctly recall in nursing school, there being a chart listing them all, but hell if I can remember what they are. The one thing I most had to deal with in practice was tertiary syphilis. People who are prostitutes often have that, and I had a few patients who had gone into the psychotic third stage. Not much can be done for them at that point because there is actual physical damage to the brain from the disease.

As to Michael Douglas, whether it is Jolie with her double mastectomy, or Douglas with his STD, stars like to 'raise awareness' and try to prevent others from having the same issue they have. They consider that a contribution to society. The Hollywood lifestyle was well known before 'the sexual revolution.' But with the advent of HIV/AIDS, many of them changed their habits. Still, there are plenty of other STDs, some curable and some not as in the case with HPV. Like other non venereal warts, sometimes HPV just goes away, but that is not something you can count on. If you get it, you've got it, and it is contagious.

This is killing my sex drive.:(

What you "don't suppose" could fill an auditorium, Loretta.....keep trolling me at your peril.

What sort of "peril" precious?

You're not gonna pull my eyes out or crush my throat, are ya? Oh that's right, you never actually did any of that stuff. None of your teachers ever did either. None of their teachers ever did either. But ah, some unverifiable events 'a thousand years ago' happened - or so you were told.

Everybody, cat stance!

Nobody reading this will think I've "threatened" you with anything but further humiliation for trying to score a point on me.....you're not smart enough to realize that so do proceed....oh, and BTW, GoJu Ryu stylists have maimed and crippled thousands over the years

But not you, or your teachers, or your teacher's teachers, right? LOL @ another dojo-darling claiming the deadly.

All I can say is back in the day the big deal was finding her "G-spot", right? So I looked around, found a few, and then had to figure what the hell to do with it.....anybody know?
huh_zps297f809f.png

my advice...keep using a condom...when you finish intercourse...urinate....

anal sex needs more caution...anal tearing admits bacteria and virus....ie aids cannot live long outside the body but anal tears are aids best friend

I don't find it odd at all, to be honest. What if your husband was in a car wreck or something...and was paralyzed from the waist down. Or was impedent? Would you still love him?
Love isn't just sex. I can live without it. I love with my heart.

I'm confused. I thought you said in another thread that you have a black 'roomey.'

I do. And?

Sorry HighGravity. Yes. I am a prude. Not saying I never gave a blow job or had my lower extremities licked. But I didn't like either one. Not then, not now. Wait. There IS no now.:lol:

I have both given and received oral sex. Bored me out of my mind. I was more interested in watching the James Bond film on TV than anything going on down below.

Biggest disappointment of my life.
Do you suppose a different partner might have produced a different response?

Forum List

Back