ACtor's Cancer Caused by Oral Sex

Yeah you can't go from anal sex to vaginal sex without washing off at least you can get all kinds of bacterial infections.

NOOOO to anal sex. NOOOO to anything that causes pain, even if only at first. :eusa_hand: I have wondered if the man who likes anal sex with a woman, isn't prone to homosexuality, or bisexuality.

Men that like anal sex usually are just naughtier not gayer.

Pain can be fun because pain vs pleasure makes the pleasure that much more pleasurable.

:clap2::clap2:

I guess I am a double prude because pain equaling pleasure isn't my cuppa and makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Whats that called? BSM BMS B something or other. Nor does the idea of hanging myself while being screwed sound fun, nor whipping of myself or someone else, etc etc etc.
It's nasty to stick something UP where excrement EXITS. It is fun for the guy but damn sure isn't for the woman, I'm betting. If it was such pleasure, why don't men have big assed salamis handy for the woman to cram up their bungholes?
Faces don't belong down there either, in my opinion.

I guess I am a double prude because pain equaling pleasure isn't my cuppa and makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Whats that called? BSM BMS B something or other. Nor does the idea of hanging myself while being screwed sound fun, nor whipping of myself or someone else, etc etc etc.
It's nasty to stick something UP where excrement EXITS. It is fun for the guy but damn sure isn't for the woman, I'm betting. If it was such pleasure, why don't men have big assed salamis handy for the woman to cram up their bungholes?

BDSM, but anal sex isn't considered BDSM, anal sex is pretty tame in that world.

Maybe tame in a man's mind. Ever have a HUGE turd that flat out won't come out and it feels like a torpedo is stuck and your butt is ripping apart? Try cramming that torpedo IN instead of your muscles contracting to push it OUT.
Men like it because it's "tight". I have no clue why women would like it. Nor want to know why or experience it myself. Eww.

Maybe tame in a man's mind. Ever have a HUGE turd that flat out won't come out and it feels like a torpedo is stuck and your butt is ripping apart? Try cramming that torpedo IN instead of your muscles contracting to push it OUT.
Men like it because it's "tight". I have no clue why women would like it. Nor want to know why or experience it myself. Eww.

Thats a very different life style though, I have ran into some women who love anal sex and all kinds of kinky things.

You need more fiber in your diet.

grace.... lets talk some plain English, shall we.

we are talking about oral sex on dick and pussy.... not on ass holes.

Lolol but somehow that subject did slip in ;)

I assume you're trying for "BDSM". I worked with a woman who did it...I figured it out when she was the only one wearing long sleeves in the summer. I knew I was right when she reached for something in a high shelf & I saw rope marks on her wrists. My wife talked to her...she wore long sleeves because she was usually covered in rope and lash marks. After a long weekend or her taking vacation time, I always knew she would move stiffly for a day or two. It usually took her a minute or two unfolding herself from her car. (She drove a very low, very cramped Datsun 260Z.)

She enjoyed it as much as her husband did.

Some are talking about assholes too.
In my most prudish voice, no face belongs "down there". Faces were not meant for that area. But that's just my opinion, which means squat in the grand scheme of things. Different strokes for different folks.

I assume you're trying for "BDSM". I worked with a woman who did it...I figured it out when she was the only one wearing long sleeves in the summer. I knew I was right when she reached for something in a high shelf & I saw rope marks on her wrists. My wife talked to her...she wore long sleeves because she was usually covered in rope and lash marks. After a long weekend or her taking vacation time, I always knew she would move stiffly for a day or two. It usually took her a minute or two unfolding herself from her car. (She drove a very low, very cramped Datsun 260Z.)

She enjoyed it as much as her husband did.

There is something seriously warped when people have to have excrusiating pain to get off.

Forum List

Back