ACtor's Cancer Caused by Oral Sex

[...]

As to Michael Douglas, whether it is Jolie with her double mastectomy, or Douglas with his STD, stars like to 'raise awareness' and try to prevent others from having the same issue they have. They consider that a contribution to society. The Hollywood lifestyle was well known before 'the sexual revolution.' But with the advent of HIV/AIDS, many of them changed their habits. Still, there are plenty of other STDs, some curable and some not as in the case with HPV. Like other non venereal warts, sometimes HPV just goes away, but that is not something you can count on. If you get it, you've got it, and it is contagious.
It did occur to me that Douglas deserves credit for such untypical and unselfish honesty in putting forth such a candid warning.

At my age I have no cause for concern. But for those who are sexually active Douglas' warning makes it worth thinking about who one goes down on.

When I was stationed on Okinawa in the mid-50s, prostitution was the primary recreation. All of the liberty towns consisted of brothels ("bars") and little more. The going rate was 200 yen (around $1.75) and business was brisk.

We (Marines. I don't know about the other branches) had to swallow two penicillin tablets in front of the Duty NCO when drawing our liberty cards and two more tablets when turning it back in. That's how common gonorrhea infections were. The morning line in front of sick bay was sometimes longer than the chow line. Everyone on that line had the "clap" and was getting a penicillin shot.

Back then gonorrhea (clap) was by far the most common venereal disease. Fortunately it was readily curable with three penicillin shots. Syphilis was very rare (I never heard of anyone infected with it). AIDS didn't exist and the Okinawan prostitutes did not engage in oral or anal sex, so the more exotic VDs were unheard of.

Life was indeed simpler (and safer) back then.

Yes, generally with antibiotics. Women get UTIs from intestinal bacteria sometimes as well. Anal sex first and then vaginal sex after is pretty much a guarantee of some kind of infection for a woman, be it gyn or urinary. So, condoms should be used with anal sex for protection of both partners.

Yeah you can't go from anal sex to vaginal sex without washing off at least you can get all kinds of bacterial infections.

NOOOO to anal sex. NOOOO to anything that causes pain, even if only at first. :eusa_hand: I have wondered if the man who likes anal sex with a woman, isn't prone to homosexuality, or bisexuality.

Plenty of women like anal sex!

Yeah you can't go from anal sex to vaginal sex without washing off at least you can get all kinds of bacterial infections.

NOOOO to anal sex. NOOOO to anything that causes pain, even if only at first. :eusa_hand: I have wondered if the man who likes anal sex with a woman, isn't prone to homosexuality, or bisexuality.

I think you have to be fucked in the head to want it up your bum when you have a perfectly good vagina.

I think you have to be fucked in the head to want it up your bum when you have a perfectly good vagina.

^ that is particularly true if your head is up your ass.

Thats not true, plenty of women with a good head on their shoulders enjoy anal sex.

Thats not true, plenty of women with a good head on their shoulders enjoy anal sex.

As I understand it, the nerve ending in the clitoris extend into the vagina for most women, but for some the nerves go all the way to the colon, so for them anal sex is very similar to vaginal sex and very pleasurable.

Anal sex is contrary to my beliefs as a Catholic, but other than religious prohibitions and obvious hygiene concerns, these days it is increasingly common.

Me, I aint gonna step in dog shit if I can help it, and I aint gonna put my dick up a shit hole either.

You being fucked in the head is not news. Don't project your hangups on others, prude.

Some gals out there save their vajay for marriage by only having butt sex.. Its an interesting conversation after a night at the bar.. How do you even answer a girl like that? Ill tell ya what not to do, laugh.. Youll be spending the night with sportcenter lol

And while I am at it....can someone shove a salami up your ass? With no vaseline, either.

Yes, generally with antibiotics. Women get UTIs from intestinal bacteria sometimes as well. Anal sex first and then vaginal sex after is pretty much a guarantee of some kind of infection for a woman, be it gyn or urinary. So, condoms should be used with anal sex for protection of both partners.

Men that like anal sex usually are just naughtier not gayer.

Pain can be fun because pain vs pleasure makes the pleasure that much more pleasurable.

You can get every STD in any orifice so be careful.

Gingivitis is even contagious.

Forum List

Back