ACtor's Cancer Caused by Oral Sex

Choice and personal reasons. It hurts now. Hurts me inside. Plus it doesn't help he is built like a horse, if you get my drift.

Fair enough - he must feel pleased with himself though, if you know what I mean!

I don't find it odd at all, to be honest. What if your husband was in a car wreck or something...and was paralyzed from the waist down. Or was impedent? Would you still love him?
Love isn't just sex. I can live without it. I love with my heart.

You are right, love isn't just sex, which is probably why I don't desire it. I just want to get to know a guy, talk to him, get to know what he likes, doesn't like, etc, not just go to bed with him.

Hahaha for all I know, it may have been!

It was the one in which he actually hits a woman. She is on a bed, I think, and he slaps her across the face.

With...?

LOL! Cheeky bugger!

Just a word of warning from someone who's been around...

If you meet a man who feels like you do, just wants to get to know you, talk to you, etc. and isn't that desirous of sex...run like hell, there's something wrong with him.

Trust me.

I'm talking about a new relationship, now, not one that's decades old.

Maybe tame in a man's mind. Ever have a HUGE turd that flat out won't come out and it feels like a torpedo is stuck and your butt is ripping apart? Try cramming that torpedo IN instead of your muscles contracting to push it OUT.
Men like it because it's "tight". I have no clue why women would like it. Nor want to know why or experience it myself. Eww.

Gracie, you say you have no clue why women would like it. Maybe because it's not necessarily as you describe?

NOOOO to anal sex. NOOOO to anything that causes pain, even if only at first. :eusa_hand: I have wondered if the man who likes anal sex with a woman, isn't prone to homosexuality, or bisexuality.

Plenty of women like anal sex!

I think you have to be fucked in the head to want it up your bum when you have a perfectly good vagina.

Obviously you have never felt how an orgasm can be enhanced by some anal stimulation.

I guess I am a double prude because pain equaling pleasure isn't my cuppa and makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Whats that called? BSM BMS B something or other. Nor does the idea of hanging myself while being screwed sound fun, nor whipping of myself or someone else, etc etc etc.
It's nasty to stick something UP where excrement EXITS. It is fun for the guy but damn sure isn't for the woman, I'm betting. If it was such pleasure, why don't men have big assed salamis handy for the woman to cram up their bungholes?
Faces don't belong down there either, in my opinion.

grace.... lets talk some plain English, shall we.

we are talking about oral sex on dick and pussy.... not on ass holes.

Some are talking about assholes too.
In my most prudish voice, no face belongs "down there". Faces were not meant for that area. But that's just my opinion, which means squat in the grand scheme of things. Different strokes for different folks.

The op is not about assholes. It is about passing on HPV via genital/oral exchanges.

in my not so prudish voice, you dont know what you are missing out on. :tongue:

i am with you though that fecal/oral is wrong on all levels.

I guess I am a double prude because pain equaling pleasure isn't my cuppa and makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Whats that called? BSM BMS B something or other. Nor does the idea of hanging myself while being screwed sound fun, nor whipping of myself or someone else, etc etc etc.
It's nasty to stick something UP where excrement EXITS. It is fun for the guy but damn sure isn't for the woman, I'm betting. If it was such pleasure, why don't men have big assed salamis handy for the woman to cram up their bungholes?

I assume you're trying for "BDSM". I worked with a woman who did it...I figured it out when she was the only one wearing long sleeves in the summer. I knew I was right when she reached for something in a high shelf & I saw rope marks on her wrists. My wife talked to her...she wore long sleeves because she was usually covered in rope and lash marks. After a long weekend or her taking vacation time, I always knew she would move stiffly for a day or two. It usually took her a minute or two unfolding herself from her car. (She drove a very low, very cramped Datsun 260Z.)

She enjoyed it as much as her husband did.

There is something seriously warped when people have to have excrusiating pain to get off.

:lmao:

you do know in the post just above this one you said "Different strokes for different folks."

I thought Michael Douglas rescinded what he said? He didn't get the cancer from oral sex. He was misquoted.

Based on my own experience, which is considerable, MOST men enjoy receiving oral sex. And they are more than happy to give it in hopes of receiving. Of course, there's always the old simultaneous "69." : )

Back in my youth we didn't have to worry about getting cancer, for crying out loud. Not even AIDS. Herpes was the one to worry about back then, and that won't kill you.

I think you have to be fucked in the head to want it up your bum when you have a perfectly good vagina.

Obviously you have never felt how an orgasm can be enhanced by some anal stimulation.

A vibrator can do the job nicely, thank you very much!

What's that got to do with an orgasm being enhanced by anal stimulation? It's a different sensation. One does not take the place of the other. A little variety, you know.

What's that got to do with an orgasm being enhanced by anal stimulation? It's a different sensation. One does not take the place of the other. A little variety, you know.

An orgasm is an orgasm, and I would never want one to come as a result of someone messing with my ass.

I assume you're trying for "BDSM". I worked with a woman who did it...I figured it out when she was the only one wearing long sleeves in the summer. I knew I was right when she reached for something in a high shelf & I saw rope marks on her wrists. My wife talked to her...she wore long sleeves because she was usually covered in rope and lash marks. After a long weekend or her taking vacation time, I always knew she would move stiffly for a day or two. It usually took her a minute or two unfolding herself from her car. (She drove a very low, very cramped Datsun 260Z.)

She enjoyed it as much as her husband did.

There is something seriously warped when people have to have excrusiating pain to get off.

Not necessarily, as long as they are safe and responsible theres nothing wrong with it. There is alot of bad information out there about BDSM, sit in on a munch and you will see they are just normal people like you and me with a few extra kinks thats all.

An orgasm is an orgasm, and I would never want one to come as a result of someone messing with my ass.

Wow...someone has clearly never been with a lover who knew how to make her pass out!

Didn't you say you were a virgin? It would explain the bold.

Wow...someone has clearly never been with a lover who knew how to make her pass out!

Wow! And "clearly" you have never been with a woman or man, who would rather be "sent to the moon," with a good pillow, than "pass out." There are some men who are willing to take the time, if they have the knowledge.

Of the good lovers that have held me, only one wanted anal sex and he was an avowed bisexual.

He was declined. ( Those Mensa guys!!!!! ) :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back