Ad that beat the GOP in VA

implying that your white neighbor is going around hunting down minority kids is fucking vile and an out and out lie.
Anyone would think there are white supremacists in Virginia.

iu

Well done Dims.

I reckon they should run the same kind of ads nationally next election cycle.

It seems to work.

wow, that's some pretty vile stuff.

hope the rnc sues them for defamation.

It was produced by the Latino Victory Fund:

Trump:
A Mexican can't be a good judge
SOME Mexicans don't rape
Miss Housekeeping
Muslim Ban
and so on.

You're right. Pretty vile stuff.

implying that your white neighbor is going around hunting down minority kids is fucking vile and an out and out lie.

but giving a fuck about truth is not a leftist quality

Yes, it is a disgusting ad.

But Trump said disgusting vile and divisive things all the time during the election.

And his supporters cheered him for “telling it like it is.”

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

Trump:
SOME Mexicans don't rape
Miss Housekeeping
Muslim Ban
and so on.

But Trump said disgusting vile and divisive things all the time during the election.

Yes, the DNC sure showed Trump with that ad.

Well done.

Maybe if the entire GOP jumps off a bridge the DNC will do it as well.

We can only hope.

iu
They are in nearly every state

and again, no hunting is going on, kids don't flee the confederate flag

and since when do you pay attention to these assholes?

since Obama started bringing race into everything, and Hillary fanned it, and the media just keeps it going.

Pathetic...snowflakes are bragging about racist / race-baiting fear-mongering, Islamic Extremist-inspired ad, probably funded by the Russians...

:p

Stop whining. You guys lost tonight, deal with it.

Throwing a tantrum about it isn't going to help you.
Throwing a tantrum is all Democrats have done since last November.

Your reckoning for bloodying up Trump supporters and running anti-white ads will be more than your party can handle.

Yeah, you would think they would vote for the baby killers, racists, sexists, homophobes, anti-Semites, pro-illegal, Islamic Extremist Sympathizing, fear-mongering, corrupt, criminal liberals...

Wow, bud.... I'm not seeing much of a difference between a Islamic Fanatic who bombs a race and a Christian Fanatic who bombs a gay bar.

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

/----/ Yup, that lying deceitful ad helped elect a Dem Gov to replace a sitting Dem Gov in a squeaker against a weak Repub candidate.

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

So you believe this ad was so effective that it won the race?

Let me guess though that you also believe Russia's interference in our election system has no effect on the outcome of the Presidential election, right?

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

Trump:
SOME Mexicans don't rape
Miss Housekeeping
Muslim Ban
and so on.

Yes, the DNC sure showed Trump with that ad.

Well done.

Maybe if the entire GOP jumps off a bridge the DNC will do it as well.

We can only hope.

The DNC didn't pay for the ad.

iu
They are in nearly every state

and again, no hunting is going on, kids don't flee the confederate flag

and since when do you pay attention to these assholes?

since Obama started bringing race into everything, and Hillary fanned it, and the media just keeps it going.

But you can say with certainty that no minority kids have nightmares like the one depicted in the ad since Crooked Donnie Small Hands has been in office?

The GOP should have countered with an Actual Democrat driving a Home Depot Truck on a Bicycle Trail yelling, "Satan IS Great!"

No surprise that a Blue state elected a Blue Governor. But Gillespie made it close, despite his stance against Donald Trump. Trump didn't back him, and that more than anything is why he lost.

McCaulliff BTW made it legal for Felons to vote for Democrats in his state. That's outrageous.

Hilarious. I've participated in US political forums since 2002. Never imagined such racism could exist.

I will just say that II am a citizen of Virginia. I am so happy this morning. I went to my polling place and did my bit. Now Republicans, pack up your bigotry against women, LGBTs, people of African descent, Muslims, pack up your jingoism, your evangelical morons, your desires to make our country unsafe. poor, and polluted, and leave Virginia. My vote wasn't so much for the Democratic Party because I'm an independent sort of a girl. It was vote for you all to leave and take your trash with you. I'm tired of your crap. Remember Republicans, you made your own damned bed. Nobody forced you to do it.
Like all leftwingers, you are a scumbag liar. Trump was elected because freedom loving people are tired of your crap.

And why am I a "scumbag liar"? Because the truth hurts? Freedom-loving people are tired of your crap. You are responsible for your ideas and your policies. I'm a moderate, middle-of-the-road type person. For your information, for starters, the Republicans ran a person for Lt. governor who sponsored a bill to require people to have something stuck into their private parts just to have an abortion. This kind of big government has no place here.

The GOP should have countered with an Actual Democrat driving a Home Depot Truck on a Bicycle Trail yelling, "Satan IS Great!"

No surprise that a Blue state elected a Blue Governor. But Gillespie made it close, despite his stance against Donald Trump. Trump didn't back him, and that more than anything is why he lost.

McCaulliff BTW made it legal for Felons to vote for Democrats in his state. That's outrageous.

How many pardons did he grant? Do felons get automatic restoration upon ____ years out? NY grants that, speeding tickets cnn kill restoration for felons. All restorations require clean record and the state checks it out. Many want their voting rights, others firearms.Firearms is the toughest to get.

I will just say that II am a citizen of Virginia. I am so happy this morning. I went to my polling place and did my bit. Now Republicans, pack up your bigotry against women, LGBTs, people of African descent, Muslims, pack up your jingoism, your evangelical morons, your desires to make our country unsafe. poor, and polluted, and leave Virginia. My vote wasn't so much for the Democratic Party because I'm an independent sort of a girl. It was vote for you all to leave and take your trash with you. I'm tired of your crap. Remember Republicans, you made your own damned bed. Nobody forced you to do it.
Like all leftwingers, you are a scumbag liar. Trump was elected because freedom loving people are tired of your crap.

And why am I a "scumbag liar"? Because the truth hurts? Freedom-loving people are tired of your crap. You are responsible for your ideas and your policies. I'm a moderate, middle-of-the-road type person. For your information, for starters, the Republicans ran a person for Lt. governor who sponsored a bill to require people to have something stuck into their private parts just to have an abortion. This kind of big government has no place here.

Liberal Dictionary:
===========================================================
moderate - liberal
pragmatic - liberal

If you voted for Hillary, you voted for a criminal stalinist. No one who believes in freedom voted for a Stalinist

Yeah, you would think they would vote for the baby killers, racists, sexists, homophobes, anti-Semites, pro-illegal, Islamic Extremist Sympathizing, fear-mongering, corrupt, criminal liberals...

Wow, bud.... I'm not seeing much of a difference between a Islamic Fanatic who bombs a race and a Christian Fanatic who bombs a gay bar.
One we can do something about. The other we can't.

Forum List

Back