Ad that beat the GOP in VA

Well done Dims.

I reckon they should run the same kind of ads nationally next election cycle.

It seems to work.

haha, this is pretty predictable. people have been urging the Democratic supporting groups to take the gloves off and start fighting back on the same level as the right wing nutter groups. It's funny that, when they do (admittedly, it's kind of slimy), the same people who spend all of their time here and elsewhere acting EXACTLY the same way are now whining like little b****es.

Don't you find that to be even a LITTLE funny? Come on, you must have SOME sense of humor left.

Here is my favorite political ad of all time.

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

haha, this is pretty predictable. people have been urging the Democratic supporting groups to take the gloves off and start fighting back on the same level as the right wing nutter groups. It's funny that, when they do (admittedly, it's kind of slimy), the same people who spend all of their time here and elsewhere acting EXACTLY the same way are now whining like little b****es.

Don't you find that to be even a LITTLE funny? Come on, you must have SOME sense of humor left.

But isn't it pretty much true?

A Mexican can't be a good judge? (Trump ran on that during the election)

Shoot unarmed blacks? (something that happens all the time)

Kill gays?
List of Republican Religious leaders who preach death to gays:
Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith
Pastor Curtis Napp
Pastor James David Manning
Pastor Jim Beech

But what really won the election was healthcare.

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

wow, that's some pretty vile stuff.

hope the rnc sues them for defamation.

It was produced by the Latino Victory Fund:

Trump:
A Mexican can't be a good judge
SOME Mexicans don't rape
Miss Housekeeping
Muslim Ban
and so on.

You're right. Pretty vile stuff.

The high state and local tax states are going to really cry about their taxes not being federally deductible.

They like the rest of the nation to subsidize their taxes.

Yes, Trump raising taxes on working people is going to go really well for him.

7% in SC
7.65 in WI
9% in IA
7.4% in ID
7% in AR

Taxes down overall if you include federal cuts. No more federal subsidies for the states.

The high state and local tax states are going to really cry about their taxes not being federally deductible.

They like the rest of the nation to subsidize their taxes.

Yes, Trump raising taxes on working people is going to go really well for him.

7% in SC
7.65 in WI
9% in IA
7.4% in ID
7% in AR

See the far left actually thinks that Trump can raise taxes in states as well..

Amazing they must see him as their messiah Obama..

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

It was produced by the Latino Victory Fund:

Trump:
A Mexican can't be a good judge
SOME Mexicans don't rape
Miss Housekeeping
Muslim Ban
and so on.

You're right. Pretty vile stuff.

implying that your white neighbor is going around hunting down minority kids is fucking vile and an out and out lie.

but giving a fuck about truth is not a leftist quality

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

When politics becomes this no limits politics, then it's what you get.

You don't seem to have a problem when the right do it.

I will just say that II am a citizen of Virginia. I am so happy this morning. I went to my polling place and did my bit. Now Republicans, pack up your bigotry against women, LGBTs, people of African descent, Muslims, pack up your jingoism, your evangelical morons, your desires to make our country unsafe. poor, and polluted, and leave Virginia. My vote wasn't so much for the Democratic Party because I'm an independent sort of a girl. It was vote for you all to leave and take your trash with you. I'm tired of your crap. Remember Republicans, you made your own damned bed. Nobody forced you to do it.

I will just say that II am a citizen of Virginia. I am so happy this morning. I went to my polling place and did my bit. Now Republicans, pack up your bigotry against women, LGBTs, people of African descent, Muslims, pack up your jingoism, your evangelical morons, your desires to make our country unsafe. poor, and polluted, and leave Virginia. My vote wasn't so much for the Democratic Party because I'm an independent sort of a girl. It was vote for you all to leave and take your trash with you. I'm tired of your crap. Remember Republicans, you made your own damned bed. Nobody forced you to do it.
Like all leftwingers, you are a scumbag liar. Trump was elected because freedom loving people are tired of your crap.

Well done Dims.

It seems to work.

It's vile because it does not tell the real story. In Northern VA, minority kids are running for their lives:

- Latinos are running from MS -13 gangs
- Black kids are running from blacks for acting white.
- Muslim girls are running from their fathers for forced genital mutulization. The Muslim girl could also be running from the Latino who is trying to kill her over road rage (True Story).

The white bearded redneck in a pickup with stars and bars confederate stickers is just an observer.

Forum List

Back