Adam Kotsko, White Proff, Says White People Need to Commit Mass Suicide as Repayment for Slavery

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I had a hard time believing it too, but the author caught the tweets and displays thm for anyone to see.

College Professor Says What All White People Should Do and it s SICK

Adam Kotsko: Whether or not your individual ancestors ever owned slaves, as a white person you have benefitted from slavery and are complicit in it. Sorry.

Obsiar(sp?):What follows from this?

Adam Kotsko: We should commit mass suicide.

p Cassidy: no

Adam Cotsko: Yes

I know that there are some over educated idiots in this country that suffer so much white guilt that they just give in to every shake down a minority 'leader' demands, but to voluntarily insist on your entire race committing mass suicide is a now low in morality regarding group guilt. A minor quibble is his group guilt mind set is so radical even if your ancestors fought to eliminate slavery like mine did, I am still complicit because other white people did. He ignores the fact also that other blacks enslaved the blacks sold as slaves to the European traders, and that even in the USA many blacks owned slaves.

I think this focus on group guilt and self loathing of ones entire race is a new psychosis and should have a name for it. I suggest Kotsko Syndrome.

But don't ever imagine that when you are talking to a libtard that wants do destroy everything about whites, our history, our culture and our right to equal standing before the law, don't imagine that this is too extreme for these racist bastards. They have no logical limit for their hatred of whites, not even the whites among them have limits.

They want us all did and refuse to lead by example. When you hear libtards talking about an over populated Earth, they mean 'kill all the white people, except the enlightened ones like me.'

There are no morally redeeming qualities to todays libtards. None. Zero. They all will deserve justice as soon as they implement this insanity.

I'd be glad to follow him in a suicide pact...

Just like I followed John Paul Jones into the military.

about 200 years later.

So what is he waiting for? If he truly believes this tripe he should have offed himself by now. Fecking left loons are too stupid to live

all professors in the US should be mudered and their familes

You think this helps your claims?

IF you truly thought that wouldn't you do a soft sell, then carry out your true plans once you had power?

You know, like that communist mother fucker in the white house?

all professors in the US should be mudered and their familes

You think this helps your claims?

IF you truly thought that wouldn't you do a soft sell, then carry out your true plans once you had power?

You know, like that communist mother fucker in the white house?

cattle01.jpg

they need to be re-educated. since you have no education system there anymore. the muther fucker has seen to that

So what is he waiting for? If he truly believes this tripe he should have offed himself by now. Fecking left loons are too stupid to live

Oh...you misunderstand liberals.
They have diplomatic immunity on their opinions. You see, because he takes up the "black cause" he has immunity from being white. When he says "white people are all complicit" he does not mean himself. Because he is liberal, wears tweed jackets and hipster glasses - he has full immunity.

They have diplomatic immunity on their opinions. You see, because he takes up the "black cause" he has immunity from being white. When he says "white people are all complicit" he does not mean himself. Because he is liberal, wears tweed jackets and hipster glasses - he has full immunity.

Personally I think he's a friggen moon bat loon.

Personally I think he's a friggen moon bat loon.

Yes, but he is wearing hipster glasses.
You see hipsters have the rare talent of being everything they are against.
They show their non-conformity by dressing alike.
They rebuke what everyone else does while doing...what everyone else does.
Hipsters are really funny people.

I may have white skin, but I personally identify with being black, so im safe. Since im black now I can say "this professa nigga is crazy".

QUOTE="JimBowie1958, post: 11747184, member: 32813"]I had a hard time believing it too, but the author caught the tweets and displays thm for anyone to see.
Adam Kotsko: Whether or not your individual ancestors ever owned slaves, as a white person you have benefitted from slavery and are complicit in it. Sorry.
There are no morally redeeming qualities to todays libtards. None. Zero. They all will deserve justice as soon as they implement this insanity.[/QUOTE]

White people, who disagree with repayment for slavery, wait a few years with committing mass suicide o_O. Look, there is a better solution:

A.Allow those men who want to marry men, marry men.

B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

D. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.

Last edited:
I had a hard time believing it too, but the author caught the tweets and displays thm for anyone to see.

College Professor Says What All White People Should Do and it s SICK

I know that there are some over educated idiots in this country that suffer so much white guilt that they just give in to every shake down a minority 'leader' demands, but to voluntarily insist on your entire race committing mass suicide is a now low in morality regarding group guilt. A minor quibble is his group guilt mind set is so radical even if your ancestors fought to eliminate slavery like mine did, I am still complicit because other white people did. He ignores the fact also that other blacks enslaved the blacks sold as slaves to the European traders, and that even in the USA many blacks owned slaves.

I think this focus on group guilt and self loathing of ones entire race is a new psychosis and should have a name for it. I suggest Kotsko Syndrome.

But don't ever imagine that when you are talking to a libtard that wants do destroy everything about whites, our history, our culture and our right to equal standing before the law, don't imagine that this is too extreme for these racist bastards. They have no logical limit for their hatred of whites, not even the whites among them have limits.

They want us all did and refuse to lead by example. When you hear libtards talking about an over populated Earth, they mean 'kill all the white people, except the enlightened ones like me.'

There are no morally redeeming qualities to todays libtards. None. Zero. They all will deserve justice as soon as they implement this insanity.
a bit much one would think, but that's just me

Forum List

Back