Adam Schiff Flirting With Arrest, Says He Might Consider Complying W/GOP Subpoena

Adter all the Democrats' demand that their subpoenas be complied with, Adam Schiff, knowing he is in serious trouble for multiple crimes of manufacturing false evidence, perjury, and treason, suddenly suggests he might not comply with a GOP subpoena.

The Dems' creed: "Rules for thee, but not for me."

If Trump refused to comply with a subpoena, it'd be hard evidence that he truly is a Russian asset!

If Adam Schiff - the bug eyed douchebag who claimed to have evidence of "collusion" does it?

It's part of the struggle for Democracy I tell ya!

How much more hypocrisy do these Leftbots have to witness before they realize they're being totally played?

At this point I'd say there's just no limit.

Last edited:
Schiff’s appearing would further illustrate the right’s contempt for the rule of law.

And questioning Schiff would expose how the ‘investigation’ is devoid of merit – Republicans would come off as desperate, partisan, and ridiculous.

Someone apparently completely missed the fact that the Jan. 6th "INSUHMUHRECTION!!!!" panel disallowed one Party (the Republicans, for those playing at home) from being able to appoint any members.

If it was up to you communist assholes, we'd be running the same lockdown playbook as the Chinese right now.

You don't stand for the rule of law, in fact you don't stand for anything except left wing ideology and traitorous dogma.

But yeah, it's MAGA that's the threat to America - not the Left that has a stranglehold on virtually all of our institutions.

Asinine beyond all belief.

Schiff is in no legal trouble. The treasonous traitor is you and every Trump Republican.

Yep, and the big corporations, Hollywood, the media, the Deep State, the eductation system - all of it concurs with your wild eyed and ignorant skewed view of things.

That PROVES you're the RESISTANCE!

Dipshit.

And McCarthy doesn’t know if he will be speaker and there is no statement of charges

So everything is hypothetical

I'm still waiting for those Russian collusion charges.

I mean, you wouldn't waste all that tax payer money for nothin' right?

And the media weren't lying about any of it, correct?

Aaaaany day now....

After all the Democrats' demand that their subpoenas be complied with, Adam Schiff, knowing he is in serious trouble for multiple crimes of manufacturing false evidence, perjury, and treason, suddenly suggests he might not comply with a GOP subpoena.

Dear Lord, I'd love to see Adam Schitt doing the perp walk. That kind of joy doesn't come often these days.

I'm still waiting for those Russian collusion charges.

I mean, you wouldn't waste all that tax payer money for nothin' right?

And the media weren't lying about any of it, correct?

Aaaaany day now....
Can I offer you some illegally storing Top Secret Documents charges?

Someone apparently completely missed the fact that the Jan. 6th "INSUHMUHRECTION!!!!" panel disallowed one Party (the Republicans, for those playing at home) from being able to appoint any members.

If it was up to you communist assholes, we'd be running the same lockdown playbook as the Chinese right now.

You don't stand for the rule of law, in fact you don't stand for anything except left wing ideology and traitorous dogma.

But yeah, it's MAGA that's the threat to America - not the Left that has a stranglehold on virtually all of our institutions.

Asinine beyond all belief.
Schiff knocks McCarthy's threat of removal from Intelligence Committee

‘Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Sunday hit back at House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) for vowing to oust Schiff from the House Intelligence Committee for his handling of the investigation into alleged ties between former President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

“McCarthy’s problem is not with what I have said about Russia. McCarthy’s problem is, he can’t get to 218 without Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar and Matt Gaetz. And so he will do whatever they ask. And, right now, they’re asking for me to be removed from our committees. And he’s willing to do it. He’s willing to do anything they ask. And that’s the problem,” Schiff said on CNN’s “State of the Union,” referring to conservative Republican representatives from Georgia, Arizona and Florida, respectively.’

Exactly.

It's about partisan revenge politics, it’s about McCarthy’s power grab, not conducting a legitimate investigation.

Schiff knocks McCarthy's threat of removal from Intelligence Committee

‘Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Sunday hit back at House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) for vowing to oust Schiff from the House Intelligence Committee for his handling of the investigation into alleged ties between former President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

“McCarthy’s problem is not with what I have said about Russia. McCarthy’s problem is, he can’t get to 218 without Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar and Matt Gaetz. And so he will do whatever they ask. And, right now, they’re asking for me to be removed from our committees. And he’s willing to do it. He’s willing to do anything they ask. And that’s the problem,” Schiff said on CNN’s “State of the Union,” referring to conservative Republican representatives from Georgia, Arizona and Florida, respectively.’

Exactly.

It's about partisan revenge politics, it’s about McCarthy’s power grab, not conducting a legitimate investigation.

So being freely and fairly elected is now a "power grab"?

It's so not a cult.

Board Dimwingers seem panicked over the prospect of Adumb Schifferbrains being questioned under oath.

I wonder why.
Riiiiiiight. The Freedom Caucus consists of a bunch of tools who will have their asses handed back to them on a silver platter by Schiff if they force him to testify. Schiff is just waiting for a chance to send jerkoffs like Jordan back to their rabbit holes. Soooo, bring it on.

Just how brain damaged and so self-unaware do you have to be to post a topic saying a Democrat is "flirting with arrest" just for suggesting he might not comply with a Congressional subpoena?

Seriously. It's mind boggling. These morons are positively schizophrenic.

I have often pointed out the New Right has the collective memory of a goldfish.

Do you really need any more proof this is true? :laughing0301:

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy? I mean, the stench has to be so bad they need to open every window in their mothers' houses.

Just how brain damaged and so self-unaware do you have to be to post a topic saying a Democrat is "flirting with arrest" just for suggesting he might not comply with a Congressional subpoena?

Seriously. It's mind boggling. These morons are positively schizophrenic.

I have often pointed out the New Right has the collective memory of a goldfish.

Do you really need any more proof this is true? :laughing0301:

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy? I mean, the stench has to be so bad they need to open every window in their mothers' houses.
After all the Republicans who ignored Congressional subpoenas to be outraged that a Democrat would do the same

Riiiiiiight. The Freedom Caucus consists of a bunch of tools who will have their asses handed back to them on a silver platter by Schiff if they force him to testify. Schiff is just waiting for a chance to send jerkoffs like Jordan back to their rabbit holes. Soooo, bring it on.
so you admit one doesn't have to comply to a congressional subpoena like we have always said. Thanks for confirming our stance.

Conservatives should be careful what they wish for, this could blow up in the GOP’s collective face.

Schiff’s appearing would further illustrate the right’s contempt for the rule of law.

And questioning Schiff would expose how the ‘investigation’ is devoid of merit – Republicans would come off as desperate, partisan, and ridiculous.
how so?

Their BOMBSHELL WITNESS they produced their Prime Time Special for had her hearsay testimony debunked within hours, Simp.

Even Republicans who worked in Trump's administration admitted the hearings changed their minds.

Forum List

Back