Additional Proof of Trump's Sacrifices To Our Nation

We must never forget that Hillary came under intense sniper fire during her tour of duty in Bosnia. The OP appears to embrace stolen valor or possibly just outright lies.
Any slight valor bestowed from others during my service comes from others and not from any claim of my own. Hillary was a fool for making that claim, but you tell me how that relates to the topic of this thread, shit for brains! Trump is a phony, but you go on protecting his grossly flawed image, fool!

Simply pointing out that your candidate is a liar and a phony. Suck it up. I said nothing about your valor, if any, since I have no knowledge of you. Mud can be slung both ways.

Comrade Donald is a phony.

Says the phony
:) I always talk the truth. Unlike you in your variations of sockdem, I have never briefed the Joint Chiefs, attempted to recapture RouteIrish, been a failed doctoral student, or denied by EconChick or LadyGunslinger.

Comrade Trump is a phony who has never sacrificed for America.

Care to detail what Hillary has sacrificed for America?

Wait for "her public service!!!!"....lol

Says the phony
:) I always talk the truth. Unlike you in your variations of sockdem, I have never briefed the Joint Chiefs, attempted to recapture RouteIrish, been a failed doctoral student, or denied by EconChick or LadyGunslinger.

I am not defending Hillary, and neither should you.

I am voting for Gary Johnson and advise you to do the same.

Says the phony

Well, I've made it now for over 72 years without following your advice.

Says the phony

Then you're old enough to know about women and draft status during the Vietnam War and avoid making stupid comments. Now you can show us when and where Hillary insulted our veterans and active service members as duh Donald has. And, go...

Says the phony

Then you're old enough to know about women and draft status during the Vietnam War and avoid making stupid comments. Now you can show us when and where Hillary insulted our veterans and active service members as duh Donald has. And, go...

Well, to my mind she insulted our active duty military when she claimed to have come under sniper fire in Bosnia. That is akin to stolen valor.

Says the phony

Gary Johnson doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell and you know it.

Obama was fucking sheep and Biden got 5 deferrments
And that improves Trump's status and image how Frankie given Trump's six deferments and two "disqualifications"? Was the thread about Biden and Obama or are you playing with the straw man's genitalia?

What difference does it make? You're running unindicted Crooked Hillary.

Nobody gives a fucking if Trump served

Simply pointing out that your candidate is a liar and a phony. Suck it up. I said nothing about your valor, if any, since I have no knowledge of you. Mud can be slung both ways.
The problem with that is you don't know what the fuck you're talking about! I'm not in Clinton's camp at all and I absolutely detest that know nothing Trump. Your assumptions and you with them are what's covered in mud you blooming IDIOT?

Well, to my mind she insulted our active duty military when she claimed to have come under sniper fire in Bosnia. That is akin to stolen valor.

Is that equivalent to Trump's "sacrifice"?

The problem with that is you don't know what the fuck you're talking about! I'm not in Clinton's camp at all and I absolutely detest that know nothing Trump. Your assumptions and you with them are what's covered in mud you blooming IDIOT?

Then at least make some attempt at being fair and balanced in your OP instead of whining about someone else having to do it for you. Man up.

Exactly. Neither of them have ever worn a military uniform.

Exactly. Neither of them have ever worn a military uniform.

Interesting perspective.

Cite where I have supported Clinton or Clinton's campaign. Damn you're a bloody fool!

Those of us who have served take great umbrage with those who never served and actively dodged the draft who have the unmitigated gall to claim sacrifices made comparable to the sort of those made by the son the Khan's. The issue isn't whether or not Trump served! It's ALL about his blatant indifference to those who have served and sacrificed while trivializing their actual sacrifices while alleging his own at the same time as some sort of moral equivalence. Protect Trump's lack of conscience and humanity at your own risk!

Cite where I have supported Clinton or Clinton's campaign. Damn you're a bloody fool!

Those of us who have served take great umbrage with those who never served and actively dodged the draft who have the unmitigated gall to claim sacrifices made comparable to the sort of those made by the son the Khan's. The issue isn't whether or not Trump served! It's ALL about his blatant indifference to those who have served and sacrificed while trivializing their actual sacrifices while alleging his own at the same time as some sort of moral equivalence. Protect Trump's lack of conscience and humanity at your own risk!

It does make you think that this guy thinks creating jobs is on the comparable level of sacrifice to giving your life for your country...

What's cringe worthy is that he is trying to imply that he created jobs because he is patriotic, that cheap and insulting to troops...

Forum List

Back