ADL: Trump's Nazi comments trivialize the Holocaust

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016

The Anti-Defamation League on Wednesday called on President-elect Donald Trump to either apologize for or explain why he compared the present-day intelligence agencies in the U.S. to “Nazi Germany.”

The ADL needs to fuck off. Must be some of the most hypocritical assholes ever. These morons labeled him an antisemite long ago, but it was Russia influencing the election.

Obama's bum buddy at the ADL is at it again is he? I guess he didn't get a big enough ass kicking over Bannon.

Sigh. I just want to get my seed orders done. Well here goes.

The left must be plumb desperate to come up with this bullshat when they saw the insulting way Barry Hussein treated Netanyahu and how his cowardly U.N. representative sat back and let Israel get sanctioned by terrorist regimes.

• Banned
The left must be plumb desperate to come up with this bullshat when they saw the insulting way Barry Hussein treated Netanyahu and how his cowardly U.N. representative sat back and let Israel get sanctioned by terrorist regimes.
Way off topic, but since you think that was worth posting, let me put it like this.

FUCK THE ADL. FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK NETANYAHU. And since you are so far out-of-the-loop, don't forget one of Obama's last moves was to guarantee Netanyahu and his psychotic, racist regime 4 billion American dollars/year for 10 years!

jews479002.jpg

The Anti-Defamation League on Wednesday called on President-elect Donald Trump to either apologize for or explain why he compared the present-day intelligence agencies in the U.S. to “Nazi Germany.”

The ADL needs to fuck off. Must be some of the most hypocritical assholes ever. These morons labeled him an antisemite long ago, but it was Russia influencing the election.

Does the same apply to snowflakes who say that Trump is Hitler?

trump-hitler-1.jpg

• Banned
The left calls everyone a nazi. At least Trump's calling our intelligence agencies nazi makes sense. They phony up intelligence reports then prosecute on the lies they made up. That's what nazis did. They had secret midnight courts just like democrsts. You can read about what you did in the morning party paper.

That's why our constitution provides for being able to confront witnesses against us. Under the democrat nazi based agencies, its all anonymous source. Senior unnamed official. There was a guy but he's in hiding now. You want to know who accused you? You are an anti American racist who hates women and gays.

Our intelligence agencies leaked a fake dossier about the POTUS ELECT.

That was also done by the 3rd Reich to destroy opponents.

Therefore, the comparison is valid.

Forum List

Back