Admit it Republicans, aren’t you embarrassed by some of the stuff coming out of your party?

I’ll start
As a Democrat, I am uncomfortable with the Defund the Police crap, general wokiness of being offended by everything, bending over to accommodate transsexuals

But Republicans, are you uncomfortable with the Stolen Election rants, refusal to get COVID shots, Climate Change denial, Obama born in Kenya myth?
Yea sure, we’re so “embarrassed” to not be statist shills and be willing to give up our rights.

Biden is completing what Trump started
Unless you can show me where you opposed Trumps drawdown and agreement to withdraw……
you need to STFU
Biden FUCKED up the pull out, has nothing to do with draw down. You pull the troops out LAST not first. You pull oir civilians and allies out FIRST. Instead Biden is forced to rush troops back to Afghanistan and will abandon thousands we promised to protect..

I am an Independent.

Stolen Election —- To me it has more to do with being uncomfortable with vote by mail and lack of ID requirements with a sprinkle of…did 81mil really vote for a dead guy?

COVID19 shots —-many people of color refuse the shot as well. It’s not just a Republican issue. I had the virus and don’t have my shot yet but only because I have the antibodies and the CDC refuses to differentiate those with natural immunity from those who never got the virus. If the CDC would do that in my opinion, more would get the shots.

Climate Change —- Thomas Sowell discusses it really well. To me there is change and man is impacting it. We recycle more and do more to be less damaging. I hate what we are doing to our oceans. At the same time changing our lives dramatically because the world may end is also a crazy leftist notion.

Kenya —- No idea why people care about this. Even if it were true, he is no longer president. Who cares. I do not believe it is true. But I do not care either.
So that's pretty much an unqualified "no", then.

I’ll start
As a Democrat, I am uncomfortable with the Defund the Police crap, general wokiness of being offended by everything, bending over to accommodate transsexuals

But Republicans, are you uncomfortable with the Stolen Election rants, refusal to get COVID shots, Climate Change denial, Obama born in Kenya myth?
After reading the thread It appears that not only is the answer a resounding NO but half or more of them won't even admit to being republicans.

History will view our Afghanistan invasion as a mistake.
Not for how we got out but for how we got in

History will view the Biden fuckup as one of the gravest foreign policy disasters of all time.

How we got there will be a footnote to the incredible failure of the Biden regime.

This has global impact.

Biden is completing what Trump started
Unless you can show me where you opposed Trumps drawdown and agreement to withdraw……
you need to STFU
Biden could've stopped it.

He could've changed it.

Instead, he adopted it and made it his own.

Biden's Folly will be remembered for generations...

History will view the Biden fuckup as one of the gravest foreign policy disasters of all time.

How we got there will be a footnote to the incredible failure of the Biden regime.

This has global impact.

If sizeable number of Americans end up dead at the hands of the Taliban, you would be correct

If all Americans get out safely, it will be a success

I’ll start

None of those positions are the sole property of the left or the right. They aren't political positions, they are based on personal beliefs and ethics.

I’ll start

1. Election WAS stolen
2. Personal choice. My body, my choice (I got vaxxed)
3. There's no real science to what you call climate change and ruthless inconsistency in the AGW application, e.g, China gets a free pass
4. Obama was born in Kenya, what's the issue?

After reading the thread It appears that not only is the answer a resounding NO but half or more of them won't even admit to being republicans.

Because of the Biden fuckup in Afghanistan, you CCP scum will invade Taiwan. Quid Pro is owned by Beijing and has orders to stand down. Quid Pro is a coward and a traitor, he will do as your ruler Xi commands.

But Japan is dedicated to defending Taiwan and WILL intervene as your Imperialist country invades. Xi's man in the White House will be backed into a corner, America is obligated to support Japan. Biden will try to find a way to pretend to support our ally while supporting his masters in China, he will fuck up as he always does and see a major defeat of American naval forces due to his half-hearted commitment of forces. America will be outraged and Biden will be forced to fully engage. At which point, WWIII starts.

You've forgotten what words like "statist" even mean.

Face it, you sold out.

Yes, I sold out to individual liberty and the right to live our lives free of government interference.

But you have your Reich, you have the democrats to care for you from cradle to grave, and to do your thinking for you.

If there is anything that I have learned in life, it is to appreciate the fact that you get any kind of an acknowledgement in the first place because its better than coming completely empty handed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back