Adult Children of Gay Couples Suffer Poorer Outcomes

As if no one could have predicted it, the largest study to date of adult children of same sex couples shows that they suffer poorer outcomes than adult chidlren of traditional couples. This would be a big "Duh" except the Gayhaddis kept quoting small selective studies that showed the opposite. But politicized science and small samples are no match for a broad wide range study. And the results are just what you would expect.
Cue "bigoted Texans"meme in 3...2...1....
Adult Children of Parents in Same-Sex Relationships Report Varied Outcomes

Even if this nonsense is true...

So what?

Funny, the children of uneducated Rednecks among the worst of all.

The children of liberal blood sucking leeches on society overwhelmingly turn out to be liberal blood sucking leeches on society. Makes you think doesn't it?

:itsok:

Log Cabin Republicans | Keynote Address from Mary Cheney at the Log Cabin Republicans 2014 Spirit of Lincoln Event

I'm good, gay boy. If I want a hug I'll let you know. In the mean time, go fuck yourself, I don't give a shit how you feel. Please don't share

The children of liberal blood sucking leeches on society overwhelmingly turn out to be liberal blood sucking leeches on society. Makes you think doesn't it?

Log Cabin Republicans | Keynote Address from Mary Cheney at the Log Cabin Republicans 2014 Spirit of Lincoln Event

I'm good, gay boy. If I want a hug I'll let you know. In the mean time, go fuck yourself, I don't give a shit how you feel. Please don't share

I'm a straight female, married 30 years to a male Marine... but don't let that stop you from being wrong yet again.

As if no one could have predicted it, the largest study to date of adult children of same sex couples shows that they suffer poorer outcomes than adult chidlren of traditional couples. This would be a big "Duh" except the Gayhaddis kept quoting small selective studies that showed the opposite. But politicized science and small samples are no match for a broad wide range study. And the results are just what you would expect.

So what?

It's not. It's been panned 12 ways to Sunday.

I'm a straight female, married 30 years to a male Marine... but don't let that stop you from being wrong yet again.

Do they know you wear women's underwear?

Just so you know, closeted gay boy, straight guys don't really talk about our feelings. That may help you fit in until you decide to come out

Just so you know, closeted gay boy, straight guys don't really talk about our feelings. That may help you fit in until you decide to come out

And there goes any credibility you thought you were showing... Mary Cheney...the spawn of Dick is not a 'liberal' & neither are the LCRs... which goes to show how full of shit you really are. Lame too.

Good speech...but I feel sorry for her having to be the daughter of Darth Vader.

And there goes any credibility you thought you were showing... Mary Cheney...the spawn of Dick is not a 'liberal' & neither are the LCRs... which goes to show how full of shit you really are. Lame too.
I was debating the point, not agreeing with it. I mean duh

So what?

It's not. It's been panned 12 ways to Sunday.

I don't doubt that, but still, so what? We don't base child raising eligibility in this country on some sliding scale of outcomes,

therefore, if, just for the fun of it, you concede Rabbi's entire point to him 100%,

he has no point. He has nothing.

Good speech...but I feel sorry for her having to be the daughter of Darth Vader.

Why is that?

It's probably the LCRs that have kept her 'normal'. It certainly wasn't growing up with that 'straight' thing that is her father.

It's probably the LCRs that have kept her 'normal'. It certainly wasn't growing up with that 'straight' thing that is her father.

Wow, you are obsessed with that. People who know you really don't know? Seriously?

Wow, you are obsessed with that. People who know you really don't know? Seriously?

You're boring.

& pretty stupid if you don't get the connection between what you alluded to about 'liberals' being the only ones that can be gay & the link.

but keep on keepin' on with your 5th grade replies. :eusa_clap:

Call us in ten years. Even the author admits he can't show cause and effect, and that the same things can likely be said of any single-mother household.

His findings, funding, and motives sound rather suspect.

"Regnerus doubled down on his conclusions and filed an amicus brief against gay marriage in federal court."
The judge threw out his testimony:
"Citing widespread criticism of NFSS methodology, Judge Bernard A. Friedman rejected Regnerus' testimony, alleging the arguments derived from methodologically flawed data were "not worthy of serious consideration" and served rather to please the conservative organizations (Witherspoon Institute and Bradley Foundation) that underwrote the survey research project."

"Regnerus misclassified a significant number of children as being raised in same-sex households"
A “reality check” for the Regnerus study on gay parenting [UPDATED]

Regnerus Fallout

"Major academic organizations including the American Sociological Association, American Academy of Pediatrics and American Medical Association dispute the validity of Regnerus' data and conclusions reached thereof, arguing that unlike previous studies, the statistically tiny number of same sex couples in a study whose sample group largely consisted of failed heterosexual marriages where one of the parents was allegedly homosexual, make it impossible to extrapolate any information about same sex parenting."

Mark Regnerus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wouldn't be touting this study as the conclusive evidence you are looking for to disparage the gay community.

His findings, funding, and motives sound rather suspect.

"Regnerus doubled down on his conclusions and filed an amicus brief against gay marriage in federal court."
The judge threw out his testimony:
"Citing widespread criticism of NFSS methodology, Judge Bernard A. Friedman rejected Regnerus' testimony, alleging the arguments derived from methodologically flawed data were "not worthy of serious consideration" and served rather to please the conservative organizations (Witherspoon Institute and Bradley Foundation) that underwrote the survey research project."

"Regnerus misclassified a significant number of children as being raised in same-sex households"
A “reality check” for the Regnerus study on gay parenting [UPDATED]

Regnerus Fallout

"Major academic organizations including the American Sociological Association, American Academy of Pediatrics and American Medical Association dispute the validity of Regnerus' data and conclusions reached thereof, arguing that unlike previous studies, the statistically tiny number of same sex couples in a study whose sample group largely consisted of failed heterosexual marriages where one of the parents was allegedly homosexual, make it impossible to extrapolate any information about same sex parenting."

Mark Regnerus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wouldn't be touting this study as the conclusive evidence you are looking for to disparage the gay community.
He's worse than I thought but I hadn't bothered to look him up. Typical homophobe.

It helps to read the articles before you post them:

"Whether same-sex parenting causes the observed differences cannot be determined from Regnerus' descriptive analysis," said Cynthia Osborne"

...she was a collaborator on the project.

:lol:

Mark Regberus?! The sole purpose this debunked 'research' gets trotted out every now and again is to smear gay people and their families. This study has been debunked on more than one occasion and was laughed out of court. Better luck next time!

Forum List

Back