Advance Warning Of Iranian Missiles?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Evidently we picked up chatter from Iran. I'm guessing it was deliberate. Killing people in Iraq with missiles fired from Iran would have been bad ... very bad.

U.S. forces likely had warning before Iranian missile strikes
U.S. forces at Iraqi bases most likely had some warning before missiles launched by Iran struck Wednesday morning local time, thanks to a facility devoted to detecting and providing alerts about launches anywhere in the world, according to public documents and a former senior intelligence official.

I don't think Iran warned us, it was our own technology that told us that incoming missiles were on the way.

"U.S. forces at Iraqi bases most likely had some warning before missiles launched by Iran struck Wednesday morning local time, thanks to a facility devoted to detecting and providing alerts about launches anywhere in the world, according to public documents and a former senior intelligence official."

I doubt that the Iranian missiles were all that accurate, the only reason why we suffered no casualties is because of that detection facility. They did not blink IMHO, they (and we) got lucky.

I don't think Iran warned us, it was our own technology that told us that incoming missiles were on the way.

"U.S. forces at Iraqi bases most likely had some warning before missiles launched by Iran struck Wednesday morning local time, thanks to a facility devoted to detecting and providing alerts about launches anywhere in the world, according to public documents and a former senior intelligence official."

I doubt that the Iranian missiles were all that accurate, the only reason why we suffered no casualties is because of that detection facility. They did not blink IMHO, they (and we) got lucky.
There is a larger US base much closer to Iran.

Iran absolutely blinked. They missed on purpose. Propaganda for their own use without the consequences.

I heard another retired military person state they are known for being spot on with missiles. Think of how precise they were when hitting the Saudi’s oil facilities.

Iran absolutely blinked. They missed on purpose. Propaganda for their own use without the consequences.
Escalation of the conflict would not serve Iran any purpose. Make a symbolic point and move on.

Escalation of the conflict would not serve Iran any purpose. Make a symbolic point and move on.
That seems likely. Iran already claimed 30 were killed but had no way of knowing that. It seems more like internal propaganda intended to satisfy their angry masses.

Certainly the base from which the missiles were fired are legit targets but the fact that we have not yet hit them makes clear Trump is gonna let it go which is gonna infuriate our Democrats as well as leftards worldwide.

Dems are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

That seems likely. Iran already claimed 30 were killed but had no way of knowing that. It seems more like internal propaganda intended to satisfy their angry masses.

Certainly the base from which the missiles were fired are legit targets but the fact that we have not yet hit them makes clear Trump is gonna let it go which is gonna infuriate our Democrats as well as leftards worldwide.

What does this have to do with Democrats, nothing, it was republican ditz who killed the General of Iran, and war hawks around him. They probably warned the US military before firing the missiles off.

Evidently we picked up chatter from Iran. I'm guessing it was deliberate. Killing people in Iraq with missiles fired from Iran would have been bad ... very bad.

U.S. forces at Iraqi bases most likely had some warning before missiles launched by Iran struck Wednesday morning local time, thanks to a facility devoted to detecting and providing alerts about launches anywhere in the world, according to public documents and a former senior intelligence official.

That does seem to be the case, they did "something" so they could say they did.

Even the markets today realize it was not a real attack.

Yep, thank goodness cooler heads prevailed in Tehran

They're scared! Like you and your ilk.....

What does this have to do with Democrats, nothing, it was republican ditz who killed the General of Iran, and war hawks around him. They probably warned the US military before firing the missiles off.
It was America's military that eliminated Iranian terror-rats - guys who kill Americans - but I understand why you are so angry about it.

America's leftards (pronounced: "Democrats") are traitors ... every stinkin' one of you.

They're scared! Like you and your ilk.....

As they should be....too many chicken-hawks like you in our country that are more than willing to send other off to die while hiding behind your computer in your parents basement.

That does seem to be the case, they did "something" so they could say they did.

Even the markets today realize it was not a real attack.
Oh, it was a real attack by Iran on Iraq but not necessarily intended to escalate the situation. Our traitorous Democrats will be furious if Trump decides not to respond to what BKidd correctly called a "fireworks show."

They are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

It was America's military that eliminated Iranian terror-rats - guys who kill Americans - but I understand why you are so angry about it.

America's leftards (pronounced: "Democrats") are traitors ... every stinkin' one of you.

Yep. Looks like it will turn out to be a move that paid off without much backlash. The biggest question now lies in our future in Iraq. Will they push to get us out or will it all just blow over.

Shouldn't their fake god Ollie Assburn redirected those missiles to strike terror in to the hearts of The American Infidel? Or does Ollie Assburn not like The Unholy Ayatollah Assahollah?

I heard another retired military person state they are known for being spot on with missiles. Think of how precise they were when hitting the Saudi’s oil facilities.

No they aren't. The ballistic missiles used last night were decades old technology. Shit, 4 of them failed in flight. Iran didn't use their best missiles.

No they aren't. The ballistic missiles used last night were decades old technology. Shit, 4 of them failed in flight. Iran didn't use their best missiles.
But they could have and didn’t.

Forum List

Back