Adventures with Purpose founder charged with child rape

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
This is truly shocking, these guys are YouTube heavyweights, they have a very slick YouTube channel, sell memberships and merch, are high profile divers who solve cold cases underwater, and work closely with LE. Last month they were on Dr. Phil. I wonder if this blows up the entire franchise. Their vids are cool to watch, they dive cars underwater that they find, and then rig them to be pulled out, with the victims inside (not shown).

For those who don't want to wage through a YouTube video.

Must be a Republican.
giphy.gif

:auiqs.jpg:

I don't know that I've seen THAT particular franchise, but I've seen some of those videos before.
They are very mezmerizing, because you don't know what they will find.

And I find it amazing that they do simple deductions to find things that the so-called "police" are supposedly TRAINED to find easily.
Another piece of proof of how inept, useless, and a waste of money the "police" really are.

Unfortunately, money and fame turns people into all sorts of monsters. Whether that monster be deemed good or bad.........monsters none the less.

I don't know that I've seen THAT particular franchise, but I've seen some of those videos before.
They are very mezmerizing, because you don't know what they will find.

And I find it amazing that they do simple deductions to find things that the so-called "police" are supposedly TRAINED to find easily.
Another piece of proof of how inept, useless, and a waste of money the "police" really are.

Unfortunately, money and fame turns people into all sorts of monsters. Whether that monster be deemed good or bad.........monsters none the less.

This happened long before any money or fame.

Forum List

Back