Why Does Trump Keep Trashing Bukele

Anybody from any country can potentially cross our border illegally or cross over legally and overstay their visa. It doesn’t mean their government is complicit. Is he supposed to prevent every single person from leaving El Salvador? Is that the argument you’re seriously making?

You said Trump wasn’t lying. He specifically said Bukele was dumping them here. Is he?
Sometimes you have to think for yourself, use the plausibility principle and have the nuts to connect the dots. Ask yourself….if we could ship all of our filthiest pieces of dog shit to another nation that would happily spoon feed said filthy pieces of dog shit wouldn’t we all be happy do so?

I didn't realize we had only two countries in the western hemisphere, but thank you for contributing nothing.
There are more than the US and Canada? Our forum members would disagree that the rest of those third-world countries deserve mention. We know Canada's leader is a moron, so a bright spot in El Salvador wouldn't be much of an accomplishment.

Prove what he said is a lie! You can't, so you should just admit you are suffering from TDS and move on!

A. I never said he was lying about it.

B. I don't have to prove anything either way. I didn't make the accusation. Trump did. The onus is on him to provide evidence of his accusation, not for me to prove negative. If he has reliable information Bukele is dumping criminals in the U.S. I'd sure as hell like to see it, so we can stop it. Wouldn't you?

B. I don't have to prove anything either way. I didn't make the accusation. Trump did. The onus is on him to provide evidence of his accusation, not for me to prove negative. If he has reliable information Bukele is dumping criminals in the U.S. I'd sure as hell like to see it, so we can stop it. Wouldn't you?
Why can’t he have opinions that are easily reconcilable and quantifiable for anyone sane?

Why can’t he have opinions that are easily reconcilable and quantifiable for anyone sane?

He didn't give an opinion. He stated it as "fact." He didn't say "I think he's dumping his criminals in our country." He conclusively stated he's doing it. I'd like to know where his evidence is because if he's just making that claim with nothing to go on, that's called a lie.

Bukele opened up several super max prisons where he has them rounded up and locked away. Can he get every single criminal in El Salvador? Of course not, we have God knows how many crimes committed in our country every day and we can't stop them all.

You're implying that by cracking down on crime the criminals are being "chased out of his country." How does that equate to them coming to the United States and if they are aren't we the ones failing at our border if we're letting them in? Once again, the question you haven't answered is whether or not Bukele is dumping them in the U.S. That's Trump's accusation. Where is his supporting evidence that Bukele is actively dumping criminals in the U.S.
If I'm renovating my land and cause a sewage leak on my property and some of that sewage makes it's way into your property... who is responsible for that?

I may corral 90% of it...but that 10% that spills onto your land is still my responsibility.

He didn't give an opinion. He stated it as "fact." He didn't say "I think he's dumping his criminals in our country." He conclusively stated he's doing it. I'd like to know where his evidence is because if he's just making that claim with nothing to go on, that's called a lie.
Semantics….Don’t get all riled up over the word choices of others.

I am sure Trump has much better access to the proof than either you or me. If we close the border, no criminals from anywhere get in. Why not do exactly what Trump intends to do? Why is Biden rolling out the red carpet for the last three and a half years?

Forum List

Back