Why Does Trump Keep Trashing Bukele

^^^Splitting a frog hair five ways.

A late stage symptom of chronic TDS.
Nope. Those are his literal words and you’re purposely not addressing them because you know he’s lying. I will ask again. Is Bukele dumping illegals in the United States like the leader of your cult said? Yes or no

By the way, Senator Mike Lee seemed awfully baffled by that statement and so do many of the MAGA supporters responding to his tweet on X. They don’t seem to be trying to lie and cover for him, so why are you?

IMG_5644.jpeg

Last edited:
Nope. Those are his literal words and you’re purposely not addressing them because you know he’s lying. I will ask again.
Exactly. You make the mistake that trips up many TDSers.

You take a statement literally...and latch onto that to try to get your stupid "gotcha" moment.

It happens so often there are hundreds of articles about it.

1000002512.png

So... Have fun jerkin' your dick to your "gotcha" thread. Saner people understand exactly what Trump is saying the way I easily explained it to you.

You take a statement literally...and latch onto that to try to get your stupid "gotcha" moment.

View attachment 981058

So... Have fun jerkin' your dick to your "gotcha" thread. Saner people understand exactly what Trump is saying the way I easily explained it to you.

So you finally admit that he lied about it. Glad we cleared that up.

Have a nice day, MAGAt.

View attachment 981058

So, in other words we should not expect Trump to speak the truth, and you all do not care if he speaks the truth or not

Yep, one more cult like action by you all.

You are an odd person, you boil everything down to emotions. I do not operate that way.
Lack of empathy is the number one diagnostic symptom of a psychopathy disorder.

Just sayin'...

Last edited:
So you finally admit that he lied about it. Glad we cleared that up.

Have a nice day, MAGAt.
Nope...he didn't lie.

He said the policies of the President of El Salvador lead directly to an influx of Criminal El Salvadoran Illegal Immigrants crossing Biden's open border into the United States.

Just much more concisely.

/Thread.

Lack of empathy is the number one diagnostic symptom of a psychopathy disorder.

Just sayin'...

Being driven purely by emotion is a symptom of being a cult member

He said the policies of the President of El Salvador lead directly to an influx of Criminal El Salvadoran Illegal Immigrants crossing Biden's open border into the United States.

That is not what he said. That is your spin on what he said.

A good leader does not need their followers to explain what they said.

Nayib Bukele is arguably the most effective president in the western hemisphere so why does Trump continue to trash him? This is the second time in a couple of days he’s made these comments about him. Where is his proof?

Well, because Bukele is shipping many to the USA and Biden welcomes them with open arms

Forum List

Back