Advice for the Tea Party

Your side, of course. And, no, I am not going to call you Snooky. :lol:

What side is my side? I don't think you even know, though you try and pretend you do.

Your side is the one you are comfortable with, and I am sure that you don't quite know what my side is here. That's why we all should try talking calmly. That is about as likely to happen as the hogs whipping out napkins and forks when the slop is thrown in the pen.

Your side, of course. And, no, I am not going to call you Snooky. :lol:

What side is my side? I don't think you even know, though you try and pretend you do.

Your side is the one you are comfortable with, and I am sure that you don't quite know what my side is here. That's why we all should try talking calmly. That is about as likely to happen as the hogs whipping out napkins and forks when the slop is thrown in the pen.

I think we can all be calm if you would stop trying to tell everyone in the thread what we believe, and what we think.
We all know our own selves best.
So you are correct, I don't know your side yet..and have asked, and you gave me mumbo jumbo answers rather than just talking straight.
Then you proceeded to tell me what I believe and think.

I have told you what I think. I have not told anyone what they think, only what I think of what they think. If you don't like judgments, then don't make them. But if you put your opinion out there and I don't agree, I am going to tell you so, and I hope you do the same with me.

I have told you what I think. I have not told anyone what they think, only what I think of what they think. If you don't like judgments, then don't make them. But if you put your opinion out there and I don't agree, I am going to tell you so, and I hope you do the same with me.

Well, just for the sake of my understanding, please tell me all of it again....where you stand, and where you think I stand.

Democrats Embrace Racism, cover it up & even excuse it in the media.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uMcIcTWDvU"]Kanjorski[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uiyXIHOZhM&feature=related"]Morning Joe[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU&feature=related"]Joe Biden's racist[/ame]

Kat, please read through my posts again if you are not getting it.

johnrocks, you acted like an ass.

Didn't think they'd take the advice, but at least I thought there'd be some comment! :(

The Tea Party has been labeled as racists in a deliberate attempt to demonize a group rather then discuss the issues they are concerned with.

They're main concerns are centered around abuse of power, corruption, and fear of a runaway government that seems intent on spending us into another depression and forcing higher taxes. The racism claims are merely an attempt to take the focus off of the abusive acts of Democrats in Washington. It's a common tactic of any despotic regime. Find a target, demonize the target, take the focus off of yourself.

I wonder how long it will work.

If you look at the polls it seems it's losing it's effectiveness.

Treat others as you want to be treated is my motto, after that, treat them the way they seem to beg to be treated. I asked a simple question in a very civil manner and hours later it dissolved to twisting my words around and almost 24 hours later , still not getting a definitive answer. Want respect,give respect.

Last edited:

Treat others as you want to be treated is my motto, after that, treat them the way they seem to beg to be treated. I asked a simple question in a very civil manner and hours later it dissolved to twisting my words around and almost 24 hours later , still not getting a definitive answer. Want respect,give respect.

That's what I told you, and you have twisted it around. I am not going to return your earlier favor because that kind of stuff is stupid. So let's try this: I am a centrist, historically and traditionally, by the common definitions that we associate with American history and government. I am very sure you know what those definitions are.

FTR, I didn't mean to negative rep you, I clicked it not knowing that I could not erase, my apologies, you can neg rep me as pay back, I don't really understand or care about the pos-neg rep stuff anyway,lol.

We need to just move on because these labels are defined differently by so many, what one calls conservative, another may call liberal, I was just trying to get a better understanding of your political leanings and 30 hours later;after asking; I still don't know,lol.

Cool response, JR, and I appreciate it. No, I am not going to neg rep you, and I will tell you why. I neg repped more than a half year ago, and she correctly pointed out I repped her for a difference of opinion. She was 100% right, and I apologized to her publicly.

I am GOP of the Gerald Ford stamp: small government, accountability of representation, decency in government, pride in American accomplishment, more than willing to work with the Democrats. He rightfully had no use for Joe McCarthy. I knew his son Jack at USU a very long time ago.

I have little love for Reaganism and its practicioners because, imo, they perverted consevatism to the needs of corporatism and they co-opted evangelicals for votes the return of which the party simply betrayed.

Cool, thanks for the response and again, I apologize. Now, I got to get some work done, take care!

BTW, there is a lot of your post that I agree with; politically.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for the response and again, I apologize. Now, I got to get some work done, take care!

except i have never seen him post in support of a single politician that supports those very principles and he support politicians that are counter to those very goals
he is a massive LIAR

except i have never seen him post in support of a single politician that supports those very principles and he support politicians that are counter to those very goals
he is a massive LIAR

It's not that. Sometimes Jake just forgets things. ;)

The fact is that I am a Republican centrist who believes in a smaller government and governmental accountability. Divecon and Intense are far right reactionaries that want to grow government, limit civil liberties, and project American hard power overseas. That is what they forget to tell folks.

Forum List

Back