AFD falling apart ?

He would have joined the US Gymnastics organisation if that was his ambition.

German politician quits leadership role in far-right AfD party after converting to Islam

Hate will only get you so far. At some point peoples better instincts emerge.

several Nazi war criminals converted to islam after escaping the
Nuremburg trials-----most prominent was Dr Arbert Heim----who
managed to get to Egypt-----but several made it to Syria. Wagner
is probably doing a CAREER MOVE-----just as aribert Heim did.
Muslim school children still learn from the writings of Doctor Death

Islam is the new Nazism.....although of course has been around since the days of the pedophile prophet.

Islam is the new Nazism.....although of course has been around since the days of the pedophile prophet.
You will not find two ideologies as similar as Nazism and Islam. They were and are supremacist murderers.

German politician quits leadership role in far-right AfD party after converting to Islam

Islam is hate and look how far it has gotten. They have clearly scared the shit out of you and your countrymen.

Actually, I think tainty is a fascist. He loves all of the things they stood for. This asshat converting to islam is as normal as any other fascist tactic.

Nazis are the new Nazis. It doesnt change.

You should know, you are one. Funny how you support the muslim takeover of Europe, but ignore the fascist overtones of the people doing it. Why is that tainty?

Islam is hate and look how far it has gotten. They have clearly scared the shit out of you and your countrymen.

Actually, I think tainty is a fascist. He loves all of the things they stood for. This asshat converting to islam is as normal as any other fascist tactic.
Perhaps you could stay on topic. You have a pattern in trying to bait me.

Let's hope he is not flashing a pork chop in front of you, your Islamic friends won't like that.

Let's hope he is not flashing a pork chop in front of you, your Islamic friends won't like that.
Trolling.

Poor Tommy, first sexual orientation issues, now he wants to change politics in a country he doesn't even live in. Do kids put a kick me sign on you every time you're outdoors? I will admit this OP's target is slightly more obnoxious than the author.

Trolling.
For whales.

Forum List

Back