for the record----LIBYANS are Caucasian arabs. They spit on sub-Saharan blacks as did the dog MUHUMMAD. Have any of you jerks ever MET a Libyan?
It isn't a suprise that Arab Muslims are taking blacks as slaves. What they did to Black Africans throughout history is far worse than what Europeans did.

Roudy----sorry----but I am going to DIVULGE that you are IRAQI-----(ok? I should have asked if it's ok with you) Guess what------YOU ARE NOW ENTITLED to put a rag on your head and call yourself a MAN OF COLOR-----which has become a SPECIAL credential------according to one ----
Linda Sarsour. Being a "man of color" you have no
problem with the MILLENIA of the oppression of sub-Saharan black persons--------leave it to the "Ashkenazim" like me. (and the dreaded "Zionists')

for the record----LIBYANS are Caucasian arabs. They spit on sub-Saharan blacks as did the dog MUHUMMAD. Have any of you jerks ever MET a Libyan?

They sell them as slaves right after the Italians turn them back. Why doesn't the news ever travel to their home villages, to stop coming?

Do you think that justifies the racism here, or our country's history of slavery?

Time for blacks to accept the reality that slavery existed throughout history and still exists today because they were sold by their own people.

Why do you think anyone would doubt that? What is your point?
Most blame whites for slavery when even the first legal slave holder in america was a black man

Slavers in the US were probably 98% white.
Slave traders were 100% black

No, they were 100% Jews, including the very first American one.

If you take what is happening in Liberia and see the horrors and try to wrap your head around blacks slaughtering, enslaving and cannibalizing each other, who can be PROUD of being from Africa?

If you take what is happening in Liberia and see the horrors and try to wrap your head around blacks slaughtering, enslaving and cannibalizing each other, who can be PROUD of being from Africa?

You just don't understand the culture

It is better to be homeless in Africa than in the us or Europe. In African you don't freeze at night. In the us and Europe, you go to jail for stealing from the supermarket, which moves you from the street to the cannibal cellmates. So still Africa wins.

It is better to be homeless in Africa than in the us or Europe. In African you don't freeze at night. In the us and Europe, you go to jail for stealing from the supermarket, which moves you from the street to the cannibal cellmates. So still Africa wins.

Do the homeless in Africa get free cell phones?

Liberia, the land of ex patriot black Americans. A real utopia. They became slavers, with violent cross dressing cannibals militias bent on mutual extermination. Systematic rape. I don't understand that culture. Yeah, damned straight I don't. I bet liberal do, or will defend it.

Last edited:

IN Africa, absolutely everyone has a cell phone. They don't have electricity and running water, but they all have a cell phone. They sleep outside, and make calls.

IN Africa, absolutely everyone has a cell phone. They don't have electricity and running water, but they all have a cell phone. They sleep outside, and make calls.

You made me laugh.

In Los Angeles, the homeless all have cell phones. They sleep outside, shit wherever they like, but they have cell phones.

Liberia, the land of ex patriot black Americans. A real utopia. They became slavers, with violent cross dressing cannibals militias bent on mutual extermination. Systematic rape. I don't understand that culture. Yeah, damned straight I don't.
I can explain. The men have sexual instinct. The land with the women on it are under their control. The sex drive must do its routine and exploit that.

Black on black crime has to stop

When I saw the extreme violence and the disconnect in Liberia by blacks to each other, I wondered, were was the black lives matter folks there in Liberia? They would have been mocked or shot. That vid puts things in perspective, that's all.

Liberia, the land of ex patriot black Americans. A real utopia. They became slavers, with violent cross dressing cannibals militias bent on mutual extermination. Systematic rape. I don't understand that culture. Yeah, damned straight I don't.
I can explain. The men have sexual instinct. The land with the women on it are under their control. The sex drive must do its routine and exploit that.
OK, that clears up everything.

It's not free. They have zero money. Then they pay for the cell phone contracts.

Liberia, the land of ex patriot black Americans. A real utopia. They became slavers, with violent cross dressing cannibals militias bent on mutual extermination. Systematic rape. I don't understand that culture. Yeah, damned straight I don't. I bet liberal do, or will defend it.
All cultures are equal, dontcha know?- Every American libtard

Migrants trying to reach Europe sold as slaves in Libya | Daily Mail Online

Migrants and refugees are being sold as slaves by human traffickers in Libya for as little as a few hundred pounds, a shocking report has found.

Thousands of migrants still arrive in Libya, many from sub-Saharan Africa and Africa's Horn in the hopes to cross the Mediterranean...

...Video obtained by CNN shows a slave auction in Libya where Nigerian men are being sold as 'big strong boys for farm work.'

On the video, the auctioneer can be heard shouting prices, before one of the men is sold for 1,200 Libyan dinars - the equivalent of $800 or £665...

...There have been several reports on torture and abuse in the many detention centres in Libya, many of whom are run by local militant groups due to the current power vaccum.

Last month, the president of Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) called for EU aid to stop, saying Libya's detention of migrants 'must be named for what it is: a thriving enterprise of kidnapping, torture and extortion,'

Detainees told MSF how men are forced to run naked in the courtyard until they collapse from exhaustion, while women are raped and made to call family back home for money to free them.

Will Black Lives Matter go to Libya to protest?

not sure how this is news, they never stopped.

Forum List

Back