BREAKING: Donald Trump calls on the Supreme Court to step in before July 11 sentencing

Interesting.

Even though some here probably believe I'm some mindless "conservative" thug, I actually do prefer to call balls and strikes.

And I have to say, this one wasn't on my bingo card:

Does he really need to do this?

He's not going to serve a day in prison before November, any appeals process would ensure that with 100% certainty.

The only way it makes sense is remembering that Trump is, at his very heart and soul, a showman.

And the showman doesn't want the 2024 Republican National Convention to be remote COVID hidin' Biden basement-style bullshit. (Should he be placed on House arrest, for example.)

So he's literally calling on the Supreme Court to intervene so he can put on the best political spectacle possible in the lead up to the '24 apocalypse.

Are you not entertained?
They won't. He hasn't been sentenced in a STATE case yet. And hasn't appealed.....LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Interesting.

Even though some here probably believe I'm some mindless "conservative" thug, I actually do prefer to call balls and strikes.

He's not going to serve a day in prison before November, any appeals process would ensure that with 100% certainty.

The only way it makes sense is remembering that Trump is, at his very heart and soul, a showman.

And the showman doesn't want the 2024 Republican National Convention to be remote COVID hidin' Biden basement-style bullshit. (Should he be placed on House arrest, for example.)

So he's literally calling on the Supreme Court to intervene so he can put on the best political spectacle possible in the lead up to the '24 apocalypse.

Are you not entertained?
On what ground would the supreme court use to step in?

Bootlicking by clearance thomas and sold alito?

Interesting.

Are you not entertained?
Supreme Court should terminated until further notice because they are part of over throwing the USA government ......... come back with guidelines and never again life time appointments

They won't. He hasn't been sentenced in a STATE case yet. And hasn't appealed.....LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
yet-1-5921.gif

...being the operative word.

Of course, there was no law broken. So there is that. This is no spectacle. It matters to all Americans. Freedom and Justice is being destroyed.
By the same people now pandering to the supreme court.

The SC can't step into a state criminal case, unless constitutional matters are involved.

And in this case, they're not.

That, of course, won't stop the SC from pulling one out of their ass. Most of the nation now correctly classifies this SC as being hopelessly corrupt.

ABSOLUTELY! LET'S FUCKING GO!
View attachment 956542
In all seriousness though, the Supreme Court 100% needs to be involved in this case ASAP!

No New York Case at any level of the appeals process is going to give him even the slightly modicum of a fair sake.

Kick it up as far as you can as soon as you can!
Nothing screams banana republic like maga felon fuckups demanding their “justice”….

The SC can't step into a state criminal case, unless constitutional matters are involved.

No, they actually can.

But it's ironic you say that.

Since, in order to prosecute Trump, Bragg had to take the state and step into a federal case.

Congrats: Your full circle of life retard journey is complete.

I believe I read that the SCOTUS gambit will be played out shortly after sentencing.....SCOTUS can stay any punishment the "judge" issues till Trump's appeals are exhausted.

It's not a bad play since he not going to get any kind of a fair shake (stay) in an NY appeals court.

On the back side of that it's risky too since SCOTUS already has his immunity case to consider.

No, they actually can.

But it's ironic you say that.

Since, in order to prosecute Trump, Bragg had to take the state and step into a federal case.

Congrats: Your full circle of life retard journey is complete.
They may. However, they won't do it arbitrarily. The appeals process will be followed first...and then..they may still decline to involve.

They may. However, they won't do it arbitrarily. The appeals process will be followed first...and then..they may still decline to involve.

Maybe, maybe not.

I don't pretend to know otherwise.

But your wish casting further exemplifies your losing position.

Interesting.

Are you not entertained?
Will it be held at the landscaping company that the post election spectacle was held at?

I hope that the Supremes do make short work of this because hamas democrats are going to make this very loud political theater hoping to drown out addressing democrat corruption. Enemy democrats have absolutely nothing to run on. Every policy has failed, every agreement was broken. Their chosen saviour, Biden Munchausen's lies are getting so far out of hand they are poisoning foreign policy. No one knows what lie he's going to tell next. All they can do is try to destroy Trump.

So? Trump can hold his hand on his ass as this winds thru the appeals process which can take a year or more.

Trump just looooves to delay the process so now he can just suck hind tit for the next year, or more.

Karma is a bitch.

Just a....point of fact...but you know whatever....in case you maybe want to update your quotes.

Forum List

Back