BREAKING: Donald Trump calls on the Supreme Court to step in before July 11 sentencing

Pandering? Nobody wants to live in a world ruled by democrats. Everyone wants freedom. There is only the Republican party that promises freedom.
The maga felon party isn’t offering even the freedoms that the Democratic Party believes in .

What rights do gay people have in your “freedom”?

What rights do women/girls have in your “freedom”

He’ll, in your “freedom” they don’t have a constitutional right to vote in Kansas.

A right to travel in no Privacy states.

The press would be limited to party PR in your “freedom” state.

Book banning would be part of your “freedom”

Right felon fuckup

Last edited:
Dude.

You're embarrassing yourself with your total lack of political (any?) knowledge.

I hope for your sake you don't really see the World in such a simplistic, binary way.

All jokes aside, I thought you might be at least smarter than that.

Apparently my inherent optimism bested me.

I might have special needs but even I'm not as stupid as that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think he needs to hire some better lawyers.

I would recommend an old Jewish or Italian lawyer with a lot of experience.

The maga felon party isn’t offering even the freedoms that the Democratic Party believes in .

Even?

You must not have much faith in the Democrat party's dedication to "freedom".
What rights to gay people have in your “freedom”?

All, if they're self-aware enough to not be confused about "Gender".

What rights do women/girls have in your “freedom”

The right to go to the bathroom without some swingin' dick sicko who thinks he has a vagina just intruding on their space.

The press would be limited to party PR in your “freedom” state.

Book banning would be part of your “freedom”

Wow.

It all sounds so far away and hypothetical.

You unobservant Einstein.

What rights to gay people have in your “freedom”?
Bigotry rears it's ugly head. There are as many gay people in the Republican party as there is in the Democrat party.

Freedom is granted by our creator, enshrined in the Constitution.

Democrats think they are GOD, granting rights to gay people? And why now? Why not when Obama or Clinton or Carter, or Johnson, or Kennedy, or Truman, or the three terms of Roosevelt?

a lawyer stated,

"Trump could seek to stay the execution of any sentence pending appeal, meaning that he wouldn't have to start serving the sentence until an appeals court makes a decision, which is not uncommon in white collar cases in New York federal courts, Horwitz said. The move could delay any jail time until the election — or even beyond."

Trump cannot pardon himself, but should he get ill and and hand over power for a few days... his vice-presidnet can indeed pardon him.

Last edited:
a lawyer stated,

"Trump could seek to stay the execution of any sentence pending appeal, meaning that he wouldn't have to start serving the sentence until an appeals court makes a decision, which is not uncommon in white collar cases in New York federal courts, Horwitz said. The move could delay any jail time until the election — or even beyond."
That seems far fetched.

Interesting.

Even though some here probably believe I'm some mindless "conservative" thug, I actually do prefer to call balls and strikes.

And I have to say, this one wasn't on my bingo card:

Does he really need to do this?

He's not going to serve a day in prison before November, any appeals process would ensure that with 100% certainty.

The only way it makes sense is remembering that Trump is, at his very heart and soul, a showman.

And the showman doesn't want the 2024 Republican National Convention to be remote COVID hidin' Biden basement-style bullshit. (Should he be placed on House arrest, for example.)

So he's literally calling on the Supreme Court to intervene so he can put on the best political spectacle possible in the lead up to the '24 apocalypse.

Are you not entertained?
That's not gonna happen.

Yup, a whole $15
It was more than that, and against the rules for him to do, but he did it anyway.

Hey, have they raised more money for Democrats than Trump has raised off of the Kangaroo court conviction?

Let's see the numbers, boy!

Forum List

Back