BREAKING: Donald Trump calls on the Supreme Court to step in before July 11 sentencing

Supreme Court should terminated until further notice because they are part of over throwing the USA government ......... come back with guidelines and never again life time appointments
Who is going to set guidelines? Neither the president, nor congress has any power over SCOTUS, they are co-equal parts of the government. SCOTUS can dictate to both the executive and legislative, but it takes both to dictate to SCOTUS by passing new laws which have to conform to the constitution, or SCOTUS can simply overrule them.

The maga felon party isn’t offering even the freedoms that the Democratic Party believes in .

What rights do gay people have in your “freedom”?

What rights do women/girls have in your “freedom”

He’ll, in your “freedom” they don’t have a constitutional right to right in Kansas. I right to travel in no Privacy states.

The press would be limited to party PR in your “freedom” state.

Book banning would be part of your “freedom”

Right felon fuckup
Name me a single "right" that gays or women are having taken away.

A single press limit that has been imposed by a Republican (other than all the journalist that Lincoln had jailed)

Any book that has been banned and not simply removed from an elementary school library, school library or taken off a curriculum

giphy (5).gif

Name me a single "right" that gays or women are having taken away.

A single press limit that has been imposed by a Republican (other than all the journalist that Lincoln had jailed)

Any book that has been banned and not simply removed from an elementary school library, school library or taken off a curriculum

View attachment 956570
Hilarious felon fuckup

No, it was $15
Your math sucks, brah.
Here's what I'm looking at and umm..Juan Carlos Merchan is the judge.
merchandonat.png

merchandonat.png

merchandonat.png

Last edited:
Yeah, it's how the Republicans stole Florida.

Gore had more legal votes, by any standard of Florida law. Nany of those legal votes -- the overvotes with clear voter intent -- weren't even counted once, being kicked out of the machines without being read, and then never touched again. The Republicans faked stories about the chads to stop the counting of those legal votes.

Your cheated. You won. Get over it. Worst sore-winner whiners I've ever seen.
No he didn’t. Even the media agreed that Bush won after their recount using factors most advantageous to Gore. Gore was violating Florida law by demanding a recount in ONLY heavily democratic counties when Florida law called for all-or-nothing recounts. When the Florida SoS refused Gore’s demands he went to the partisan Florida courts to override the SoS and Bush trumped the Florida Supreme Court with SCOTUS.

No he didn’t. Even the media agreed that Bush won after their recount using factors most advantageous to Gore. Gore was violating Florida law by demanding a recount in ONLY heavily democratic counties when Florida law called for all-or-nothing recounts. When the Florida SoS refused Gore’s demands he went to the partisan Florida courts to override the SoS and Bush trumped the Florida Supreme Court with SCOTUS.
Idk 'bout all that there. IMO, FL 2000 was stolen by the Bushes.

Forum List

Back